International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 The Frauds and The Hopefuls
 The box of dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - December 14 2012 :  19:23:04  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not much information. Inventor claims no input into the box, no solar, no fuel, and running for 11 months. A patent is pending. I do not know the patent number. All videos just show device powered up but nothing about the box.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Regardless of authenticity, the rate of claims will start to skyrocket. I seen this coming years ago. Foresight is a curse.

OLD Boy's %@+$!~^ Bench :)

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 14 2012 :  20:51:00  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Intresting , very intresting. The only concern / doubt is the thickness of the black cable that "powers" the breaker box
which in turn powers the house ( 1:38 into video ) looks rather thin to me.

ron
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  01:54:35  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well,
If it's not a Hoax and they don't mysteriously disappear ... He claim's to tell how it work's after his patent is granted ...
The panel on front of the box is cannibalized from an old generator ( one would conclude, he used at least some parts from the same generator to build it )...
So, other than stating the obvious , I'm no help to figure if it works or not , lol

==================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

==================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ...
It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  05:33:04  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We can all hope he has something but untill he opens that box Ill remain a Doubting Thomas

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  06:10:59  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Totally with you Msmjr, sick of these people... if hey have it share it... your only other options is to give it to the govt or die ...

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4427 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  13:02:58  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

That looks good but he could have gave us a little more hype about the way the power is made. I do agree that the power cord from the unit to the house looks a bit small for what he is doing and claiming.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  18:50:53  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok, lets play a guessing game it's called "What's in the BOX"

Statements from video:-
uses no fuel ( wind / solar / batteries / petrol / diesel )
runs quitely ( but states that box is soundproofed ! )
fan necessary to remove internally generated heat
started ( controlled ) by front panel switch
produces approx 230 volts AC power
states that device generates same amount of power as on grid supply ( my electricity meter at home allows me to draw up to 100 amps at 240 volts 50 Hz , single phase , ron )
device produces power spikes ( earlier video in series when shown that the fridge works )

Why does he need a generator control panel ( under the fuse box / black wire feed )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can we assume that the device weighs 100 Kg or less ( two person lift onto table ? )

no signs of vibration at switch-on or whilst running

In the video the small child is left watching the tv , which is in a room illuminated by light bulbs ( earlier video shows this room to have no natural light ) the father then switches off the power to the house to "prove" its being powered by the "box" ( ALL you fathers out there , if you did this what at home , what would happen next ? , lol )

So "Whats in the Box" ?

ron
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  19:01:25  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would comment on his account but I do not have a google-tube account by volition. Will put this on my pending list. Come back a year and see what cooks up. There, just placed him under the Aviso line.

Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 15 2012 :  19:18:52  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@ SD3T
You would have more chance with the Hampsters , to convert conventional broadcast radio waves back into that amount of power is impossible

ron
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 16 2012 :  16:29:07  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just another thought , the thick white wire "extension" that goes from the "box" to power the house. How do we know that the white wire is not carrying power from the house to the "box" thus supplying power for the outside demo's ?

ron
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - December 16 2012 :  20:31:39  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@ron_o
We supposed to just trust-in and not question :)

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - December 16 2012 :  20:33:45  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Ron
To answer the first question I would go with battery's and invertors.
As for the second one..........WE DONT!
He shows a white cable coming from the magic box and a black cable powering the fuse panel.

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 17 2012 :  03:16:30  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmm
Always the same--when the patents go through.
But i will say guy's that i know it to be possable-but dont know if he has done it?
Enough said from me.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - January 14 2013 :  12:56:34  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
yeah when the patent goes through, anyone look at american patent info? they specifically reject automatically anything that is considered Overunity or perpetual motion machines. so if he has something real that fits those criteria he is going to have a massive and very expensive battle in court to get the patent awarded for it, if he is here in the states.

they do that specifically because people would patent anything claiming it had such power, and people just assume it must be true because they have a patent, cause like, the patent office would know if it works or not right? ha ha

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - January 14 2013 :  12:59:42  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ok so the video is private now. would I hunt it down? I would say it is not even worth our bother, but I am guessing they got flammed to death and took the video down, meanwhile they still continue to ask for 25 pound payment installments (probably wanting your bank account so they can hammer it to death with charges every month, I have seen this ploy before.)

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2