International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Videos
 John Bedini & Rick Freidrick
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  13:48:36  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
John Bedini's youtube site

You must be logged in to see this link.

Rick Friedrick's youtube site

If you want to do it right you have to do it like the inventor says.

al

* Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  17:01:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Fan and welcome to iaec
love the vidio's oh and the signature lol-Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  11:37:37  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  12:22:02  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok confusion here???? every one says that you have to use the high voltage spike (radiant energy) to charge the battery.
And now we see a lot of battery's hooked in series being charged.So while this radiant spike might go into the first battery there is no way it is going through them all.So whats the deal here?

Swim at 90 degree's to the current and gain speed in two directions while only doing half the work
>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  12:46:55  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

In this configuration of 96 volts it is just one bog battery so the + starts at the first battery and ends at the last with the - and it acts like one battery. If you hook up in parallel then I think I would agree with only the first battery would soak it up but all batteries would get caught up by the end of the charge.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  12:53:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er-i would have thought it to be the other way around.If they were all hooked in parallel then all the posative's of the battery's would get the same spike at the same time-just shared between them all, but when hooked in series that spike would have to go through the first battery then through the second and so on.I think i will just stick with-the ssg charges battery's lol

Swim at 90 degree's to the current and gain speed in two directions while only doing half the work
>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  13:20:05  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

I agree, that is a lot of amps that can get loose in a blink of an eye. I made a mistake with one of my big battery banks and that was only 6 volts and that is why I know that the copper pipe will take 200 amps LMAO then it happened but it could have been real bad if I hadn't been very quick.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  14:36:06  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i normally don't pay attention what rick says on his video's cause it seems look and feel like a poor infomercial...lol but the only thing he was showing was the fact you can run a load while charging...i think a good part of the load was those led lights...and as far as the charge batteries i have and idea why it works .... when you charge a bank of batteries like that and you monitor each battery the voltage rises from back to front (from the battery that is hooked to the negative to the positive)all the ssg i build and charge batteries in series they charge like that.... now i think the spike does this....first they go thru the battery (or bank) like a kind of lighting bolt and oscillates the plates(at the molecular level) in the batteries to desulphate the plates coat them with fine crystallize coating and help rebuild the dipole (moving the electrons to one side of the battery to cause the dipole and the result is a battery with voltage) the rise in voltage is just the byproduct of the process.
i think the only difference between a battery that is full and one that is low or depleted (i wouldn't say dead cause that is a different state)is the balance of electrons from + pole in relation to - pole,and when + and - have an even amount the battery is depleted or neutral ,ergo no more dipole,but when a battery is dead(cannot be recharged) that is because the ability to shift the electron cant be accomplished because of the sulphate crystals stopping the process...
so the spike doesn't add voltage to the battery it beaks down the plates (removing the sulphate crystals)and coating them (like a nonstick pan)while creating a magnetic state inside the battery to shift the electrons in the battery to rebuild the unbalanced state of a fully charged battery...kinda like static cling attracts lint and stuff to wool that what it does to + side of the battery to attract the electrons from the - pole to create the unbalance and puts the battery in a fully charged state..and this is done without heating the battery because the ssg is matching the resonate frequency of the battery ,,not like conventional charging forces the battery to take a charge or at the will of the charger....

sometimes meltdowns though kinda $$ make the best inspirations!!!

Edited by - twally67 on January 28 2012 14:41:26
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  16:02:42  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi twally

Well said

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  17:04:54  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice video :)
I did lol at the beginning when he said "save you money"...lol
2 amps input seems alot to me especially if you want to run this setup of his for like 24 hours.
I dont think the source bat will survive that and that the energy on them charge ones would have risen to compensate the source one...
But than again i dont think that this was the idea behind this video but the idea was to charge and run a load...yep :)
Just me thinking out loud here :)

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  18:08:43  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ
You are right about the run battery not lasting at 2 amps LOL

Doug
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - January 28 2012 :  21:45:00  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it is or was a 12 ah battery so it would have lasted at least 5 hours and in that time he could recharge it from one of the 9 he was charging how is that a waste???? and having light and heat plus the mechanical power from the rotor you add all that up there isn't much waste if none at all.....

Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - January 30 2012 :  09:38:08  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i like the motors and the designs.. they look badass.
but yea, i think Rick does a good job fumbling his own claims sometimes.

he definitely tries to state hes "not claiming anything" in some videos.
yet other models he has seem to infer they are Bedini style circuits running things like golf carts and lawnmowers (which u would think are able to run "forever?")

as usual my only concern is Rick showing a 24v or 12v bank running the circuit at 2 amps or more, and giving the impression a 100v battery bank (at what 2000Ah) is actually going to fully charge from that small bank.
the fact is we all should know the input bank is not lasting over a few hours or so at anything over 2 amps. so we have to assume these 2000Ah banks are being "fully" charged during that time?
if that is not the case, i just don't know why he doesn't use a power supply instead, and stress the fact that this small power supply is actually causing the much larger battery bank to gain and charge. even though it would realistically take a long ass time to charge like that, its still quite efficient and healthy...

i like the vid about the 24 led strips as a gen coil load while charging the batteries though.. thats a great demonstration. i think its the whole point of utilizing a Bedini properly.. It doesnt automatically mean you have overunity but it definitely means you are
doing "something" with the rotor if you are not turning a fan blade or something.. otherwise whats the point of having it. thats one of the benefits of running the motor from higher amps though.. not enough amps and the circuit usually just doesnt have enough torque to really maintain a good load like that.

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 30 2012 :  19:03:06  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, they look cool...thats true...^^
I think that Bedini made a mistake in one of his Vacuum Cleaner Series videos.
The one where he showed his large energizer and two massive battery banks...when i say massive i mean massive.lol

All under a layer of dust from not beying used for a long time...hmmmm...if that part doesnt make one think...nothing will.
Now, if its true whats being showed here why isnt/wasnt Bedini himself powering his own lights of the building he was in at the time of that video and why does he only run all those lights at that wall for sucha short time and than goes to measure batteries???
I think TM or someelse wrote somewhere here that "they all" are still plug into the main...thats for sure :)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - January 31 2012 :  11:05:22  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol really ive noticed Bedini is the LEAST to make overunity claims out of the bunch. the documentary videos come out and say it, free energy, more energy out than in.. the Vids provide no question as to whether there is excess energy or not, and stress the fact that these devices can power your home and revolutionize the world. Tom Bearden has claimed small test models ran at 8x OU and such.. Rick has said similar.. can't quite recall Bedini actually saying the same, except for on the ferris wheel, on that one im remembering him claiming 68 joules excess or something like that.

Bedini rarely makes an overunity claim directly.. some of his answers contradict that actually. hes mentioned once about the 10 coiler the idea was to be able to simply reuse the spike energy on a motor so that the battery banks could be swapped "several times".

in the demonstration you are talking about TJ, he was using that huge barrel-looking battery bank around the corner to light a huge set of bulb fixtures.. however what he did in terms of measurements didn't make much sense.. he measured the banks "capacitance" or whatever u want to call it and it showed the units 96.4 or something. then he ran the bulbs for a while.. then he said he was going to put that energy back in the banks via the 10 coiler charger.. after running the ten coiler for a while, without checking the bank to see what it had fallen to after running the loads, he concluded he had put the energy back in that was lost through the bulbs.. when he went to measure the bank again after that it was at 93.7 or something like that, and he says "see it was at 95 before or something". without doing any measurements on the amount of energy driving the 10 coiler, and only measuring the barrel-bank twice in a strange fashion, he was clearly only trying to use that demonstration to show that the 10 coiler would indeed put a charge into a larger bank than the one running it, but was far from claiming it was "overunity".

i dont think theres any question as to whether the lab is off the grid, simply because he said they dont use solar there.. unless they decided to buy some solar panels or windmills i think its pretty obvious they are still paying the power company.

Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - January 31 2012 :  11:31:37  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi guys. One thing about off grid. Most cities and towns REQUIRE you to purchase city electricity and water or they condemn your property.

al

Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - January 31 2012 :  12:40:25  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh lol no doubt about that.. thats one of the main things that pisses m e off and why everyone should be able to see we are being scammed by the govt, severely..

as to whether Bedini CAN get some type of excess.. thats another story. i think he CAN and HAS, but is little more reserved about talking about it and may not even be entirely sure himself what could have been going on.. even so, to power his home or shop i'd also think it would just be more practical for him to use solar panels and just sort of further augment his banks with his motors. Rick i think is still "searching" and seems to be positive the ability is truly there but hasn't quite found it yet or tried to make a model available.

as for their ability to get off grid, i guess its not really a question if anyone can create their own energy, its will the govt actually let you do that..

that *Nice* happens for practically every utility.. they string you along acting as if they want you to find the most ways to conserve energy they provide you, but only as long as you are still buying it from them in some capacity. start saving too much, or use none at all and they start *Sweet*ing at you.

does anyone remember the bloombox that came out a while ago? this amazing fuel cell creation that had been powering some major corporate buildings, but has still yet to make it to the household market at a non-insane cost?

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 31 2012 :  15:44:42  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi MAG, i didnt say Bedini makes claims... :)
I was just pointing out that by just watching the movies one can learn alot :)
But maybe Bedini, Tom and Rick got some salesman marketing trick going on...

You know, the modest inventor Bedini with the greedy salesman Rick and insane businessman Tom...
There are lots of ways to promote your stuff...^^
Looks and sound alot like the Telsa movie where Tesla, Edison and J.P. Morgan are sitting at the same table :)

Otherwise i dont see why he let them makes those statements and claim in the first place unless he agreed with that and it was an agreement to start with???

Hi Fan,
"Most cities and towns REQUIRE you to purchase city electricity and water or they condemn your property"
Thats one way to keep an invisible gain on your ancke, thats really some pretty bad regulations there...:(((

I dont know about here in the Netherlands but in the caribbean you may go all green if you want.
You can use the main grid but not as an backup, but that makes sence business wise...
Thats why you see alot of folks on solar and wind power there...:)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 01 2012 :  01:33:11  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Fan

"Most cities and towns REQUIRE you to purchase city electricity and water or they condemn your property. "

Wow. I'd feel sorrow for those people. Never heard of a city like that. In canada if you don't pay your power bill, your cut off, they shut it off and your crap outa luck. If you don't pay your property taxes that's one thing, but they don't care whether you power your house or not. For the last 6 months in Winnipeg, in my home I bought there, I had no power and ran strictly from solar.

In any event, there's an easy way around that. Have your power connected, receive your monthly statement. But don't use any of their power. Your bill will be extremely low any way you look at it. It's metered, and there is no minimum required usage. You may pay a small service charge, but it iagainst the law for them to charge you for power you do not use, that is fraudulent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Edited by - kcarring on February 01 2012 01:36:56
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - February 01 2012 :  03:57:59  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well KC i know where i lived in new jersey it is part of the health and welfare code (and building code)and state law that if you don't have an electric meter on your house it can be condemned by the town or city you live in...now in Texas it depends on the city or county laws...like most developments here have association management and they have rules like meters and waste water and well water restrictions..that keep you from going off the grid...now if you have land then you can do what you want within county regulations...now here where i live they started about 1 year ago advertizing solar panel installation and rebates ....but if you read the fine print it was sponsored by our electric company (oh by the way i live just north of Houston but our electric comes from Louisiana..lol)and the deal with that was ..say you got charged .10 cents per kilowatt hour and say one day you weren't home and the meter spun backwards (witch these new meter don't they have an in reading and out reading)and you send 10 kilowatt hours back they should pay you 1 buck right????? but nooooooo they only pay you in a credit of .05 cents return and you have to use it or loose it.what i mean at the end of the year any credit gets wiped off your bill with no return...that sucks they can keep there solar crap...now if i wanted to do solar on my dime by myself then i need first a survey by an engineer to say the house is structurally capable to handle the weight and it has to meet hurricane wind tests and then i have to have the solar wired up in a way that can be controlled by the electric company or anyone so they can shut it off from outside my home oh and the solar panels cannot be an eyesore....in other words ...can be seen from the street..lol ..and that deal was 20 grand...thats alot of money for what?????nothing.
oh and there is a difference between shutting off your electric from the pole and pulling the meter.....no meter mean you cant live there...

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  11:19:10  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Here is a new video from Rick on the Small Window Motor

Doug
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  16:05:39  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I watched that earlier and have not had the chance to post it. I'd bet that is a Bedini amplifier playing that music in the background. I would LOVE to have a large Bedini power amp on my home theater system (drool drool!). Oh yeah, the window motor. With three coils it should be powerful enough to turn something fairly well. It sure didn't have any trouble on the airplane video.

al

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  16:42:04  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fan

We will see for I plan to put a small PMA on it just to see what it will do. Still working on the big battery Bank, just cut the last pipe for it and will hook it up tomorrow at least the 7th set of batteries and 2 to go but they are not cooperating. Then I am working on TM's L motor that is not to far in the distance either. took for ever to cut out the core with my arthritis I could only cut 4 panels a day if it was a good day LOL.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  17:42:33  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey fan i found some used on sale online (amps ) i know someone who owned one in the 80s the only amp that could compete was the carver magnetic drive power amp at the time...i own 2 of those..lol

Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  20:24:36  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Twally, 49er. I finished the SS SSG tonight and run it briefly. Its awesome. Five more circuits soon. Good to hear that the bank is almost done. Hope I get to show some charging soon.

Guess I'm too young to remember Bedini amps. I never new he did surround sound either. Some of the movies that were made using his tech I had seen. Pretty cool stuff.

al

Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  20:26:41  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@all forgive. The crappy post. Hard to do it right with a phone. I will do better later.

al

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  21:14:33  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fan

Good to here the Silent Sam is up and running

Doug
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  22:49:00  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the wrath of kahn stat trek was one of them that was mixed with a bedini system (audio system)

Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - February 03 2012 :  12:24:09  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another tiny window motor kit video.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - February 03 2012 :  14:00:58  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fan

That was just crazy

Doug
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 03 2012 :  17:36:44  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Twalley, Fan

Yeah.. those rules are rather stringent, and unfortunate. In my town you can have a meter that does not "pay you" for your input, rather; it monitors your consumption down to the time of day you are using your power. If, you sign a contract, that states you will not consume power during peak demand, then you can have your power cheap the rest of the time. Which is not a full alternative energy incentive (by any means) BUT, it allows those that produce their own power to augment the system and buy the rest for cheaper. And save some $. My solar system is at my cabin so it's really quite off grid and not relevent to a lot of people.

I have a friend, in town, though... that is on the "green plan" (not using during peak demand). He has a methane digestor and a methane gasifier with a genset attached. All year he gathers wood waste / organic waste and has a covered 100 ft. x 100 ft. "dry space" where he brings the material down to X% moisture. Then, in his self engineered genset / alternator system, he takes grid power, and feeds the (non-permanent) electromagnetic alternator rotor coils with "bought DC power". That bought power then provides the initial field, the methane gas produces the mechanical motion, the stators then provide the out put both for AC power in the home (when its on) and augments the charging of his bank, when solar and wind are doing nothing. The unit burns cleaner due to adding an HHO input. The entire unit is in a bunker and completely silent, unseen, and there are NO fumes. He is imposed by bylaws that state nothing above 36', so his wind system is VAWT based. He uses a Darrieus style rotor on 2 with grid-power startup, and one is more Savonius style. On the Darrieus, he uses grid power for startup.

So in the end, he lives on about 6 kilowatts and pays for about 1 kilowatt. That is to say, in grid power, he conistently uses about 1000 watts. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 30 days a month. At $0.13 per kilowatt hour, his power consumption bill is about $87 per month.

He is not at all "power conscientious", really.. he runs welders and big screen TV's and stereos and lights all over the place, like anyone else. Deep freezes, refigerators and all the normal stuff a 2000 sq. ft home might have.

So, without incentives (or.. pay backs, "good incentives" I mean...), bylaws to fight (no high wind towers)... he still pushes the system, if you will, in his direction.

To me, that is the key. Solar and wind can be the future for some. A single 100 watt solar panel for $250 will offer you more free energy than anything I have ever seen, anywhere - on any forum, in any thread - in any store... Solar wind, and clean alternative fuels (i.e. biodesel + HHO / methan + HHO)... they produce the "big power", when you need it, on demand. To weld, for example.

When there is a will, there is a way. Despite the laws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - February 04 2012 :  18:05:19  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ENJOY

Doug
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - February 04 2012 :  22:22:05  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting that 49er. Kinda speaks for itself.

al

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 05 2012 :  00:47:37  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fan-i agree,it speaks for itsel.Once again a claim that it is charging a battery and it would run on the cap alone-but once again an excuse as to why he wont disconect it from the battery and let every one see it charging the cap.I mean if it is charging the battery it would certanly charge the cap.But did you hear his excuse this time.Quote-i like to charge a battery with it so i wont disconect the battery.Right there was the opertunity to show us all how it indeed was charging a battery and it could infact run of the cap alone-This is what jb claimed in the vidio-but as always -the excuse (and a very lame one)came as to why he wouldnt show us and back up his claim.

Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 05 2012 :  01:10:15  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah it's unfortunate. But, we all do that make a video and then go.. wait a minute... why didn't i... i should have... why did i say? The wise go back and delete. The sneaky let the hype build. That's how I see it. There are times when things look DAMN close to OU, no doubt, but do you have the extensive lab gear sitting there to prove it? If not, shut your mouth I say LOL.

In the end that's why it's best policy to not claim overunity. Just show your *Nice* and say nothing. Let the *Nice* speak for itself. I really respect you, Tinman, for that. And Slayer007. Jiffycoil. Lasersaber. It's the right thing to do, I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 05 2012 :  01:50:02  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now there is a claim you will never hear me make-i just show what im seeing-that way you dont end up being in the jb and rf hot seat lol.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - February 05 2012 :  10:57:11  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

It is good to see every one having fun

Doug
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 05 2012 :  11:34:35  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol well atleast the vidio was good for a laugh 49er

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - March 18 2012 :  15:18:11  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

New Bedini Alum battery video.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - March 24 2012 :  21:22:42  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi all i tried the alum battery and it is very tricky to get up and working.... i guess mixture and condition of the battery you are trying to convert (and time) is the only key to make it work. but after 3 attempts all of them fell flat very fast even just sitting not being used when flat after a week or so of no use.i guess you need to be careful converting lead acids to alum (so not to internally damage the plates). now as far as the whole ssg or window motor charging i see it more like particle manipulation of electrons in the battery itself. and the device isnt really charging the batteries at all (conventionally speaking). but just causing a static charge on the plates polarizing them in a way (kinda like a magnet has a north and south poles) to attract electrons to the negative plates and causing an electrical (molecular speaking i.e - pole and plates have more electrons than the + pole and plates )imbalance in the battery to a full charged status.that would explain no heat in the battery being produced and the battery voltage rising like it does, by manipulating the internal resistance in the battery to a point that electrons freely transfer and attach themselves to the - plates.now as far as the claims of outside energy actually entering the battery that would be a kinda incomplete statement it should be just like john b says negative energy in the form of electrons being statically drawn to the battery (- plates)see if you positively statically charge one side of the battery you automatically create a negative side on the other end. so in laymen terms it would be just like a magnet but static magnet (i.e. balloons rubbing on the hair of you head to make them stick to a wall ). so you see john isnt too far off he just needs a better thesaurus...lol.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 07 2012 :  09:26:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Twally-sneaking in like that-how have you been?

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  01:53:12  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chemical formula for alum:
KAl(SO4)2·12H2O

Chemical formula for Sulfuric acid:
H2SO4

Potassium atoms have 19 electrons, which is one more than the extremely stable configuration of argon. A potassium atom is thus much more likely to lose the "extra" electron than to gain one.

Aluminium is oxidized by water to produce hydrogen and heat:
2 Al + 3 H2O #8594; Al2O3 + 3H2. Alum is soluble in water; it has an astringent, acid, and sweetish taste; react acid to litmus;

Is there any wonder, at all, why it wouldn't work? Mix it with water, add electricity and you have acid, the same acid as found in the original battery, in fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by - kcarring on April 10 2012 01:58:46
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  08:42:06  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey All
I have a battery that I converted before any conditioning (4oz Alum to 1gal distilled water). At first I was a little dissapointed, never getting it to charge to 15v and not hitting that 20hr discharge mark, but if you keep in mind to use it at 80% of its rated value its fine. Now 1 claim that seems to hold up, Im not sure that I cant prove or disprove this, is that it gives untill the bitter end. It dosent taper off at the end. Now I do understand that what I have to compare it with is sub par so far, but the first overnight discharge went down to 8v and the light was still bright. Not the case with the other 2 Im playing with.

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus

Edited by - msmjr on April 10 2012 08:42:46
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  14:24:04  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi msm

Glad to see you still working with your alum battery. I think 8v is a little low on a every day usage but IMHO 10.5 could be used. The battery would make a good test to see if you can charge all day and still discharge every day too. I think it will show a good way to use a battery with out hurting it.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  15:22:34  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er
It only happened twice, 1st time over night and the 2nd to 9.6v while I was at work, didnt seem to hurt it but I dont think Ill make a habit of it. Now I plan my discharge times better.

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  16:20:30  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi msm

With the alum in the battery you can't hurt it ?? at least like a acid battery, but you have the first for IAEC to do all the experimenting so times and amps in and out would be good for all. Like JB showed in his last video It is not the voltage as much as the amp hours its contains..

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - April 20 2012 :  14:20:38  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 20 2012 :  15:11:24  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

I think SD3T machine is much better

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - April 20 2012 :  16:34:28  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree . His machine is very impressive.

al

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  13:26:22  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Here is a new video ALL might like

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - May 02 2012 :  09:08:14  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

I would like to see SD3T put his motor up to this. This is a campaign to get him to make the motor/ gen coils / AC gen. SD3T has the parts and needs to be nudged in that direction..

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.95 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2