International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 HHO Gen-E-Motor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - November 29 2012 :  22:54:49  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by TinMan

Hi Darrell
As i can turn the current up or down i can then alter the amount of electrolite to lift or drop the voltage accross the cell plates.
But if 40 amps at 16 is a good starting point-then that is no problem.

Hi TinMan
16 volts while at 40 amps that would be great for this setup. I started working on the cell today and got the plates sandblasted and just waiting for the Weld-On 16 glue to dry. Once dry I will redrill the inlet holes and reshape the outlets to get the flow just right. After that it's assembly time. ;) "D"

Edited by - Darrell on November 29 2012 22:56:39
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - November 29 2012 :  23:32:29  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
whoah, hold the train, you got 300 rpm increase, under load, from just fog?

are you serious?

What kind of watts does that fogger use?

holy crap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 29 2012 :  23:47:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@ Darrell- sounds fantastic
We will have to work out some sort of payment

@Kyle
The only load was the start battery charging back up- I didn't bother to look at the amp output as I was to suprised to see the rpm climb that much
I havnt measured the power consumption of the fogger- but I doubt it would be much
I'm not even sure how it works lol- will check it out tonight

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - November 30 2012 :  00:08:10  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sound great TM. Maybe you could use the gas feed tube too, to get a feel for what exactly is happening to gas consumption while that RPM is going up. Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 30 2012 :  07:14:51  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kyle
Well i put the watt meter on the fogger,and she is hungry.
It pulls 78 watts when i switch it on,and only 2 watts on standby.
Now it seems to have a ac shaded pole motor that pumps the fog out.But i dont know what make's the fog?
Short of pulling it apart-i cant tell you much about it.
But i do think that shaded pole motor would be pulling most of those watts.

Now in reguards to the fuel consumption with the fog going in-that is easy to say what would happen.
The engine would actualy use more fuel,and this is because it is a carby motor.
As i simply stuck the tube of fog near the intake of the carby,and the motor rev's went up-this would mean a higher flow through the carby,and thus result in the ventury of the main jet sucking up more fuel.

The very same thing would happen when you place the HHO input befor the carby-you would still use the same amount of fuel.
This is a mistake many make-and why they dont see result's.

You will notice with my setup that i have the HHO entering the engine between the carby and inlet in the head.
This is so when you add the HHO gas,the flow through the carby reduces-thus reduceing the air flow over the main jet ventury,meaning a lower fuel consumption.
The fuel lost from the main jet is ofcourse made back up again from the HHO.

Now about that fog.
One thing is,it is very cold-and this brings to mind the effect of an inter cooler on an engine.
Have you ever noticed that your cars engine has more power when first started on a cold foggy morning?
This is because cold air is more dence,and results in a higher volume(expansion)when combustion takes place within the cylender.

It is my belief that those very fine water particals going into the engine are instantly super heated to steam when combustion takes place.
So now we have not only the gases expanding,we also have a much more cool dence air going into the engine-and also the rapid expansion of steam aswell.
So next is to find out what happens when we add HHO to that mix???
But im going to save that for the lister engine,and hopefuly Darrell's cell (3ltr's a minute-YEA)

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - November 30 2012 :  16:15:20  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok I got the cell up and running. I made a video of it running at 37 amps. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks "D"

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 30 2012 :  18:41:23  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh man-nice,very nice
I'll take 5 of those lol.
Now that would do the job very nicly.

Ok so here is something i have been thinking about reguarding the fuel that i will be useing on the project.
If i use LPG or propane-how will i measure the amount of fuel being used over say a 5 minute run?
If i use gasoline-as seen befor,we can measure the fuel consumption very accuratly.

So now-do i bolt on a carby,and use gasoline-or do i stick with the LPG ?
Im not sure how much a digital flow meter for LPG would be-but im guessing it wouldnt be cheap.

The reason i like the idea of useing LPG as the fuel is because being a gas ,it would mix with the HHO much better.

Whats your thoughts guys on this?

@ Darrell-i realy love that cell-some great skills you have there.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - December 01 2012 :  03:45:31  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan
Sounds like bolting on the carb on will be the simplest way at least for now.;) I was looking at various gas meters the other day also and yes they can get pricy. $800.00US for the one I wanted LOL
I wonder if making several differnt gases in the HHO cell would be something you could try? I have been doing some research on the subject and the experts say ammonia works really good as a fuel but it needs either a special ignition source and or a catelist to start the burn process. I guess that back in 2006 there were a few company building motors for industrial industry that ran on ammonia. Today in the states they use some of the elements on the desiel semi trucks, similar like water methanal injection. So I have been testing with differnt elite mixes and injecting with HHO on my truck and I can definitly tel a difference in power while running the stuff. Anyway Just thought I would mention it to you and see if it would be something you could try as well. "D"
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 01 2012 :  05:55:04  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@ Darrell
Well not sure about mixing anything more explosive in an already volitile situation lol
But i was thinking of useing a carby aswell to start with.
I have in my collection some where an old carby of a 138ci holden grey motor from back in the 60's
The reason i like this carby is because it has an adjustable main jet that you can adjust on the fly,simply by twisting a knob--this would come in handy i believe.

So carby it is-to start with.
As far as ammonia and all those other nasty chemicals go-im trying to steer away from them---for now anyway.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - December 01 2012 :  12:02:22  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah a carb with a simple knob to adjust the fuel. It doesn't get easier than that. Very cool!! "D"
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 02 2012 :  04:14:29  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok so far we have this
Adjustable compression
Adjustable timeing
Adjustable current
And adjustable fuel mixture-rich to lean

Update on the motor rebuild
Valves are all cleaned and reseated.
Cam cover removed,and points should be easy to fit.
Big end orded and on its way.
Head gasket half done.
Engine all clean and ready for reasembly.

Valve springs to rusty to reuse-on the hunt for new ones this week.
Carby found,strped,cleaned and reasembled-ready to go.
Radiator and thermo fan found for cooling system.-Thermo fan will be part of set load for testing.

Getting it altogether -so far so good.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 06 2012 :  00:08:53  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lister is ready to go back together
Just waiting for parts to turn up from England

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - December 06 2012 :  01:06:19  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
its gonna be cool to see that old piece of equipment come back to life. to bad it could not be restored by in original form.

Skype user name: SD3Txxx
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 06 2012 :  05:08:03  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD
At the end of all the testing,it will be returned to it's original running form(diesel)
By then i should have the new injector pump.
I will not be doing any mods that i cant undo-every thing will be bolt on only

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 04 2013 :  11:14:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok,im on holidays now-so time to get the old genemotor up and running again.
I have almost finished the workshop revamp,so come wednesday it should be all go.

I will be using the cell Darrell sent me,and from the last short run(befor the piston melted)it was looking very good.
I now have a ceramic coated piston in the engine-so there shouldnt be any more melt downs.

Testing on the rotary transformer will also continue.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - March 04 2013 :  21:39:32  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice! Can't wait to see her running :)
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 04 2013 :  22:06:39  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well what do you know-my first day of my holiday's,and its bloody raining.
Oh well -guess the gardening is out lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 10 2013 :  10:27:40  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well were just about done with the new test bed for the HHO setup.
First run should be tomorow.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

3 Posts

Posted - March 10 2013 :  14:24:32  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all, just tried for a week to give away my work on the CEF cult-site (Church of Energetic Forum), and it seems like a bit of a nightmare if there is any real experimenters left over there.
I also tried Heretic Builders, too, which was more moderated - but - honestly, too many jack-asses are turning me off to the "helping others" thing.

My Stan Meyer device was replicated back in June 20th, 2011. But, because I am living in the most conservative, oil-rich part of the US (North Dakota), even the state-funded colleges won't show their students.

I just tested my GEGENE machine for the first time yesterday, also. My input from the wall was 360 watts, and I lit a 4 count of 500 watt halogens (2000 watts total). No videos yet, but all Stan Meyer work I did can be found at the link below. It includes a Scarecrow interview, my circuit .PDF file, and an article about my banning from NDSU (which includes 7 movies - some showing Stan's resonant signal).

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - March 10 2013 :  20:07:34  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice setup you got there TM. Everything is nice and compact. The shop looks great as well. Can't wait to see it running. "D"
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  05:25:51  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jon
Would be good if you could start a thread about this GEGENE in the solid state section on the forum.
I believe you would get a lot of interested people having a go at it-me one of them.

@ Darrell
Man this thing can make some gas lol.
Uploading video now.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  06:32:49  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First run of the new setup.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Jet

Canada
129 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  09:27:16  Show Profile  Visit Jet's Homepage Send Jet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All, Tinman.

One word, Wow. That's a good HHO testing platform, if I ever saw one.

I'm looking forward to more on this topic. You've included many learned concepts, namely, TDC firring and retarded, under venturi vacuum not gas pressure, Powered under own Generator, and many more.

I love the vacuum idea. I discussed that on this forum before. Topic called "HHO - Let's get inspired again". And I included many reference video of such feats.

There is a concept that is new to me. You mentioned that the spark plug may cause unnecessary combustive explosions.

Could you elaborate on that one?

It's very exciting!,
Jet
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  09:49:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote Jet: There is a concept that is new to me. You mentioned that the spark plug may cause unnecessary combustive explosions.
Most of these stationary motors have what is called a waste spark.
This means that the coil is triggered by a magnet on the flywheel,so in turn create's a spark every revolution.
1 spark on the compresion stroke,and one on the exaust.
Now if we retard the timeing to after top dead center-this waste spark will fire when the inlet valve is starting to open,insted of it sparking when the exaust valve is starting to close.
Now what happens if we have HHO in the inlet chamber ,and a spark go's off while the inlet valve is open?-yes,we get a big bang in the intake system.
Once we reach about 2 deg BTDC (depending on valve overlap deg)we have to remove this waste spark.
There is two ways to do this
1-have a switch on the inlet valve-not so reliable.
2-we run our timeing from the cam shaft insted of the crank.
As this is a two to one reduction,we only get a spark every second stroke.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Jet

Canada
129 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  10:51:50  Show Profile  Visit Jet's Homepage Send Jet a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@TM
I understand. This is a very valid point to consider in the built. Thanks for taking the time. You have many projects on the go. That is exiting and encouraging for all of us. So, I'm taking this time to thank you personally. I know that HHO based engine can help us all to free ourselves from the Oil Cartels. And you have most, if not all the knowledge to guide us that way.

Jet.
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - March 11 2013 :  22:47:47  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Way to go TM and yes that cell can kick some butt when you add a little extra volts to her :) I really like the setup and can't to see how far it can be taking. Great work! Darrell
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - March 13 2013 :  07:39:32  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great thread.

Enjoying it immensely.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 13 2013 :  10:05:46  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guy's.
Now in the near future(once we have achieved the best fuel ecconomy we can)i will be looking to make a large high voltage ionizer.
So if any of you have a good ionizing chamber setup-let me know.
We will be ionizing the air going into the engine,so as we can reduce the burn rate of the HHO.
What i need most is a good high voltage power source-maybe a heavy duty flyback driver circuit for a flyback transformer-(kultus?)

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.51 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2