International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Magnetic Motors
 6000 rpm magnet motor?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lamptree

USA
3 Posts

Posted - November 03 2012 :  15:11:29  Show Profile Send lamptree a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is this for real or is this a drill? It's not mine. But, you should all download a video-copy onto your computer before You-Tube removes it.

What are your thoughts on this? Could you make one? It looks easy to make.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Just think, you could attach a little generator onto it and have free electricity. It could be done with a pully put around the wheel somehow.

Edited by - lamptree on November 03 2012 19:44:25

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - November 03 2012 :  16:21:43  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats been out on the internet for a while now. get you some magnets and give it a try, just make sure you have a good bearing, no drag.

Skype user name: SD3Txxx
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - November 03 2012 :  16:50:11  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Question , why does the magnet seem to want to stick to his fingers ? Watch from 1 minute 47 seconds into the video.

BTW it does not seem to be caused by the ring on his finger.

ron
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 03 2012 :  19:58:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good pick up Ron-it dose seem to stick to his fingers,although i dont see what effect that would have with the rotor turning.
The other thing is-why is there music overlayed on the video?Maybe to hide the sound of the compressed air spining the rotor?

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - November 03 2012 :  21:08:04  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan

Certainly could be compressed air , one thing for certain .... its nothing to do with the "replusion" bar

I dont know why the magnet seems to stick to his fingers ( unless the "replusion" bar contains a pulse circuit and its a sticky pad on the magnet to prevent it moving and "giving the game away " ?)

ron
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - November 05 2012 :  21:28:20  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i dont see which part you are referring to about sticking to his fingers.. i know at one point he uses one hand to try to separate one of the ceramics from the rest and it lingers a little to his finger because its attracting to the magnets he was still holding. as far as the video i still think he is using air as mentioned, but for the first time i actually noticed his magnets are not aligned symmetrically.

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - November 05 2012 :  21:31:49  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
other things to consider.. he had marked nothing at all on the plate, or the small block he was adjusting. with no markings one would assume it was either such a simple thing to tune it, and he simply relied on moving things around til he found the right spots, OR he simply did not care about it because he knew none of it mattered (since air is pushing it lol)

if it were me i would have at least marked the exact placement of the ceramic magnets, as well as the exact angle of approach using the hand guided block.

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - November 06 2012 :  16:47:19  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Magneticitist

Quote "if it were me i would have at least marked the exact placement of the ceramic magnets, as well as the exact angle of approach using the hand guided block"

Glad to see that your still a "true experimenter"

ron
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2