International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 .PIC OF ALL BUILDS (IDEA ROOM)
 pulse motor build off pre x-mas
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

uchinanchuenergy

Japan
2 Posts

Posted - October 20 2012 :  05:30:17  Show Profile Send uchinanchuenergy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wasn,t quite sure how to post a pic or vid of my build so I put it up on youtube under uchinanchuenergy name pre x-mas pulse motor build off I hope i can still be considered!! Dave

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 20 2012 :  05:34:12  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi uchinanchuenergy
Here is a link to the -how to post links and pics on the forum.
And your entry is very much excepted.

You must be logged in to see this link.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

uchinanchuenergy

Japan
2 Posts

Posted - October 21 2012 :  01:55:50  Show Profile Send uchinanchuenergy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lets see if this works. I am using a three wire coil to connected in parallel and one by itself connected to a bridge rectifier all three wires are wound in parallel on the same coil. I am using a TIP107 transistor triggered by a hall sensor and an led instead of a neon to protect the transistor I have one cap hooked directly to the rectifier to smooth out the pulses and then I have connected two 2700uf 40vdc supercaps to grab the short bursts of power between pulses when the wires are not being triggered I am usinging a 9v energizer battery to run the system and then am feeding the extra energy back into the run battery. but I will say this that the battery is not a rechargeable battery and it started to get very hot so I plan to switch to a panasonic rechargeable battery as soon as I get paid (next week). You must be logged in to see this link. this was the first video here is the second one You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - October 21 2012 :  12:34:58  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Uchinanchuenergy
I ve already packed my rotors till you gave your coil design.... My set up trifilar twisted using diodes only ( Simple motor by Lidmotor) and the third coil neg rail input to 4148 to start coil / end coil to 4148 to the positive rail input.... Thought this is a self runner but my meter ( low batt ) had fooled me once again..... My set up drawing 1.2 amperes with 40 deg C coil and 8 busted reed switch and counting so I stopped from there , went to the beach and draw on the sand dreaming of your coil ......
A sketch of the circuit for newbies like me will be much appreciated or better still if you spare coil I will gladly order one as I am in Macau near Dauyou Island lol

Im currently using a dc fan from an induction cooker to rotate the rotor and other than that cooler air using the Dynason ( China made ) fan to blow the 25 deg C air to fill my room......
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - January 30 2013 :  21:58:34  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
is there a reason why those videos are not available?

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4427 Posts

Posted - January 31 2013 :  07:30:39  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi The teck

All the builds are in the pulse motor thread under the pulse motor build off

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2