International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 Motor Generator Desulphator setup.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 14 2012 :  10:23:40  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well like most,when you hear of these guys that claim to have a motor running a generator that is not only supplying the power to run the motor,but with some left over to run other thing's-we think there full of it.
But after watching Sterling Alans emotional reaction on the smartscarecrow show last week,when he was talking about a couple of these very setup's-well i just have to give it a go.

Sterling is going to see a couple of these such setups within the next couple of weeks.
He said one of the guys will be releasing the plans within 2 to 3 weeks--open sorce.

Here is the link to the video inwhich Sterling reveals these such setup's.

This is also Russ's presentation of his noble gas popper.

So anyway,im giveing it a go.
I have the build video and first run video uploading now.
I will post the links here as soon as there done-but in the mean time,im hitting the hay.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

garrypm

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - October 14 2012 :  15:32:34  Show Profile Send garrypm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great videos, Tinman.

Good luck and if any can crack this, it will and should be you.

Regards, Garry
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 14 2012 :  18:26:44  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the first video on the build.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 14 2012 :  18:28:50  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is video 5-i skip'd video's 2,3 and 4 as they were just boaring build video's lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  06:06:23  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the third video on the setup.
Here i am running the high voltage through the 24 volt runn batterys,aswell as the 12 volt charge battery.
No extra current draw was noted from the run batterys.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

garrypm

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  07:20:27  Show Profile Send garrypm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great result!

Keep it going.

Garry
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  07:46:43  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,
Nice videos, you know about bats mate...;-)
They will and can hold the voltage for like 12 hours or more before starting to go down.
Its like those PM we made that kinda do the same...but your setup is a good one nevertheless...^^

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  09:50:30  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh the battery's defently are going down-just a bit slower than i thought they might pulling those amp's
But they will probably hit 23 volts and die in the ass fast lol.
But you might like my next video,i have found a complete waste of power within every generator.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  12:58:56  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

"complete waste of power within every generator"...
Good going there mate...sweet...its all build in so you run outa fuel fast so you go and buy some more...lol
Big Corps dont want you to buy something to effecient now do they...;-)
You`re like a movie maker lately...lol

Edited by - TimberJack on October 15 2012 13:01:30
Go to Top of Page

garrypm

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  15:30:58  Show Profile Send garrypm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman,

Any chance you would draw up a circuit.

You did explain the connections in the vid, but a hand drawn pic would be invaluable.

Cheers, Garry
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  18:27:04  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ
Yes they are just a slap together job,never any concideration given to efficiency.
Hi Garry-i will post a drawing soon.

Here is some recovered power we can get from the gen.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 15 2012 :  20:07:08  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

Nice follow up video...^^
Why not rectify that extra 40W power and put it back to the source bank for longer run time of the whole system or cant it work like that...???
And you will still have that one light bulp to light the room...;-)
Simple things like some caps can make big difference...^^

Edited by - TimberJack on October 15 2012 20:07:31
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  09:58:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont think that would work TJ-or maybe it would?
Thinking thinking???
If i hooked the FWBR to the caps directly as i have it with the cfl's,it wouldnt work-it would be like shorting out the caps.
But if i put one ac input of the FWBR on one cap,and then bridged the next cap with the other ac leg of the FWBR-then that may just work?
I will give it a try-but if there is smoke-it's your fault lol.
But i will try this on my new setup i am building at the moment.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  11:00:43  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The start of the bigger unit

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  12:23:51  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

Nice, going for more power in and out(hopefully)...;-)
About the FWBR and the ac going to the source...just play around with it...you never know...
Lots of times stuff we think,
"that wont work`...it does work...and when we think "that might work"...it doesnt...lol
If you see smoke, than its time for the BBQ or is it still to cold where you at...???

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  18:21:41  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When you take into account all the losses in the motor and generator,one would think it would stop preaty quick when self looped.
This one seems to run down a lot slower than i would have thought it would.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

garrypm

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  18:35:35  Show Profile Send garrypm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman,

gearing ?

Garry
Go to Top of Page

garrypm

Australia
49 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  18:36:57  Show Profile Send garrypm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinmam,

Gearing?

Also, in the OU thread I tried to get involved in, talk was to use a car radiator fan motor and gearing!

Garry
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 16 2012 :  19:12:54  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

Yes, that one is a very good example by Roobert33...^^
Time for you to take a look at this one here mate...hes an assie to...;-)

Now i wouldnt say that its OU like its stated but with the ratios and flywheels you will come closer and get more effeciency...

Ratios arent there for nothing, example...

Same person...this is being used in cranes aswell as your cordless drill...small motor made powerfull by ratios...
Ofcourse they are all ratios down but its a good start...^^

Edited by - TimberJack on October 16 2012 19:15:26
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 17 2012 :  09:02:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Garry
Yes i was following that thread on OU forum lol-ive been spying lol.
It was so funny actualy,to see some new member pop up with this wizzbang motor generator setup-and everyone there just seem to stop what they were doing and follow'd him like some god lol.
Then they had apointed members distributing the passwords to his pictures and all sorts lol.
But the silly thing was,they posted the password on the thread so all visitors could read it,and they also gave the link to where the picture fiels were-i downloaded them all lol.
But out of respect for the OU forum-i didnt post them anywere,as it's not my right to do so
Did it turn out to be a dud?
I have decided to stick with the 1440 motor for now,until we have the generator running as efficient as we can get it.
Then im going to go with a brushed AC motor-and you will see why a little further down the track.
In the process of fooling around with the first setup,i discovered how to make HHO without drawing any more power from the motor.
Now this will come in real handy for a standard gasoline generator.I believe with a simple mod,we can increase the engine efficiency by 30%-that means 30% less fuel used for same output.

I also found out how to get a motoring effect out of the generator itself,which lifted the DC motor rpm up by 108 rpm's.
But i will wait until i have the new setup up and running befor i show this(this is where the AC brushed motor comes into play)And this way we can see what the watt meter is doing aswell.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 17 2012 :  09:07:45  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ
Yes poor old chas camble lol
What he failed to understand that the energy required at startup of any motor was being stored in his flywheels.
Normaly when you start an electric motor,is when it pulls the most amps-and so you would hear the generator bog down.But what he has done is build the speed of the flywheels up over time,and then used that energy when starting the saws and drill up.This is why the little motor could run a big motor-stored energy.
But over time,the little motor would pass out if he kept the big motors under load for to long.
The watts over time the little motor was useing would always be more than the watts over time the big motors could use.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 27 2012 :  07:03:42  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just an update on this one
I got the motor hooked up to the 3kw generator-but no power output at all(guess thats why it was returned under waranty)
Upon measureing the stator coil's,i found that there is only 2 ohms across them.
My running unit(also 3kw)has 12 ohms across the stator winding's-so i think she has cooked its goose..

So i will now have to await another waranty return,hopefuly one where the motor has passed out-but generator is good.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2