International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Power of Nature
 Solar Power
 The Quest For Free Installation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - September 26 2012 :  18:46:05  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am finished with the search for free power generation.
I have moved on to the quest for the cheapest $ per Watt solar power.

Thanks be to the collapse of the solar industry and its long and growing list of bankrupting manufacturers, I can end my quest for $ per Watt. I see plenty below $1/watt now.

The Quest has now evolved into the Cheapest Installation.

List:
* Solar Trust of America: FAIL – Filed Bankruptcy in Oakland, CA, April 3, 2012 – On April 2, 2012
* Bright Source: FAIL – Bright Source warned Obama’s Energy Department officials in March 2011 that delays in approving a $1.6 billion U.S. loan guarantee would embarrass the White House and force the solar-energy company to close. Lost Billions of dollars but Getting More Money To Keep Trying. Canyou say, “This isnt working?”
* Solyndra: FAIL – Solyndra shut its doors and laid off 1100 workers in August 2011 After Billions in Losses
* LSP Energy: FAIL – LSPEnergy LP filed bankruptcy protection and a sale of its assets in Feb 2012
* Energy Conversion Devices: FAIL – On February 14, 2012 Energy Conversion Devices, Inc. and its subsidiaries filed for bankruptcy
* Abound Solar: FAIL – Abound Solar received a $400 million loan guarantee from Barack Obama announced in June, 2012 that it would file for bankruptcy
* SunPower: FAIL – SunPower stopped producing solar cells last year at near bankruptcy restructured only with help of, get this, oil giant TOTAL who owns 60% stake. Irony! Still struggling…
* Beacon Power: FAIL – Beacon Power Corp filed for bankruptcy Oct 2011 just a year after Obama approved $43 million loan Government loan guarantee
* Ecotality: FAIL – ECOtality, a San Francisco green-tech company that never earned any money on the verge of bankruptcy after receiving roughly $115 million in two loan guarantees from Obama
* A123 Solar: FAIL-A123 received $279 million from taxpayers thanks to President Obama’s Department of Energy loan guarantees and after Solyndra bankruptcy is getting another $500M from Obama and it has lost $400M
* UniSolar: FAIL – Uni-Solar filed for Ch 11 bankruptcy in June 20 this year laid off hundreds got more Obama money still failing but still in business.
* Azure Dynamics: FAIL – Azure Dynamics files for bankruptcy in June ter millions in Obama “Stimulus”
* Evergreen Solar: FAIL – Evergreen Solar received $527 Million in Taxpayer money from Obama filed bankruptcy
* Ener1: FAIL received more than $100 million in government funding from the Obama administration filed for bankruptcy January 2012

Source:
You must be logged in to see this link.

OLD Boy's Bench?

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 27 2012 :  15:39:30  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi ACG,

So thats where the tax payer money went...o.O
Some folks are living it out in the Caribbean on behave of them tax payers...
Thats pretty crappy...=.=

You must be logged in to see this link.

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2