International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Magnetic Motors
 PMM With V-Gate Stator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 11 2012 :  12:02:34  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to upload my all calculations and drawing about "PMM With V-Gate Stator" here , I think this is a completely new design and so i think it definitely works well :)
I need your opinions before making this device, please write and post your comments here.first i upload the drawing with some dimension. if you see some mistake on my design please tell me, I will fix it.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination "Einstein"

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 13 2012 06:17:10

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - September 11 2012 :  20:34:48  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mehran,
That look's like it should work ... Torque would be lacking but, it should accelerate to it's top speed with friction losses and wind resistance ...
If it work's like it logically look's to work on paper that would be awesome !!!
If the rotor had magnetic bearing's and the whole machine was sealed inside a vacuum box to cut losses ...
I wonder just how much more you could get out of it with gear reduction then driving a generator ...

COOL Design !!!

Hey if it work's /// What are you gonna call it ?
"The Mehran Magnetic Motor"

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 12 2012 :  10:21:01  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The best thing about building thing's,is sometimes you get unexpected results.
I do see potential with this setup mehran.Useing gravity to asist in the break away point might be all it take's to get it to work.
Now we know that a steel ball can be pulled up a ramp,and then drop back down to the starting level.So in theroy,it should be possable to get a continual loop running.
I say-give it a go--you never know until you try.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 13 2012 :  02:49:27  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@Kudzu, i think "The Mehran Magnetic Motor" or "MMM" is a good name for this device "LOL"
@TinMan, You are right, the best way to understand is building but i am trying to predictions everything before building this device.
now 3d model of this motor is ready and i must analyse it in COMSOL software.
Thank you

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 15 2012 01:57:59
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 13 2012 :  06:00:26  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, after going to struggle with Comsol for analyzing, i was able to analyze it.
comsol showing and says that this system does not work !! The reason is "Pendulum weights".
If the pendulum weight be low (about 100 grams) the pendulum moves quickly to 115 degrees and then stops !!
When i increase the weight of the pendulum, the pendulum moves up to about 180 degrees and then stops.
You can see the angles on the drawing in below,

"pendulum weight is about 100 grams"

"pendulum weight is about 200 grams"

I tried to change accelerate of pendulum and V-gate angles on stator, but the result did not changed.
I think that the electromagnetic force always overcomes to gravity of the ground in this rotating mechanism.
in a rotating mechanism the force of gravity and magnets force are always in interaction.
It was interesting, I spent a weeks my time to make a 3d model but i was not thinking about this section.
well, back to the bedini motor and charger , i had not time to work on it for a while :)

Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 13 2012 :  06:11:49  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
one thing i've forgotten to say that near by 180 the resultant of pendulum weight is the maximum possible and The magnets forces
at the angle that the pendulum is going to fall, more than from the previous magnets.

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 13 2012 06:13:22
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - September 13 2012 :  11:34:56  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see the circular path is nearly perfect. Have you considered to break out the circle before 90? What i mean is to terminate the path in the shape of spiral use a natural progression such as phi ratio. All plant life and animals use phi ratio and they accomplish things "human" physics say they should not be doing.

OLD Boy's Bench?
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 14 2012 :  16:53:08  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anothercoilgun

I see the circular path is nearly perfect. Have you considered to break out the circle before 90? What i mean is to terminate the path in the shape of spiral use a natural progression such as phi ratio. All plant life and animals use phi ratio and they accomplish things "human" physics say they should not be doing.

OLD Boy's Bench?

The spiral path is also not a bad idea !! One thing we should not forget, in the V-Gate mechanism forces increasing linearly,
If the distance between the rotor and stator going far apart the V=Gate concept is disturbed.
This mean that the system will not work.

Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 20 2012 :  02:13:53  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, after a few days I am ready for this project with this new design, thanks to Anothercoilgun
for the his suggestion.
in this new design stator, has changed and this time I've used the spiral mode
I've analyzed the device with spiral mode in Comsol software, and there was found no problem.

Be sure to tell me if you have any suggestions for Design Optimization.
I think we could change the world with a good design for Magnet Motor.

Thank you
Mehran

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 22 2012 09:36:38
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - September 20 2012 :  16:15:48  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May the magnetic winds be at your back.

OLD Boy's Bench?
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 21 2012 :  18:32:54  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anothercoilgun

May the magnetic winds be at your back.

OLD Boy's Bench?

I hope the wind be not so strong "LOL"

Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 21 2012 :  18:46:10  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,

Your last picture looks very promising...^^
Only thing will be as always the "entry" and the "leaving" part of the spinning part but using some mu-metal here and there you might get something going where the magnets try to fight against you...;-)

You must be logged in to see this link.

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - September 21 2012 :  19:07:22  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
MU-metal is the one attempt I have seen alot. But there is a somewhat new concept floating around called correlated magnetics. CMR is the research company that not just theorizes buy actually programs magnets to behave different from normal/natural ones. Example, two North ends repelling but once they come within a certain programed distance between each other, the two then attract. Your setup could be a good application.

User "TheRealVerbz" is great by the way. Showed me alot.

OLD Boy's Bench?

Edited by - Anothercoilgun on September 21 2012 19:08:33
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  03:34:02  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ & Donnie,
Thank you for your attention, to be noted that the pendulum is not magnet it is only non magnetic iron.

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 22 2012 07:16:57
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  06:51:02  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Please see the capture of this device, i tried to make some video with Mechanical Desktop.
perhaps this drawings and video will clarify some issues.

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 22 2012 11:45:17
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  07:23:42  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I wrote in below of drawings "the magnets pushing" , i wrote wrong :D
magnets is not pushing, The magnets attracting pendulum.

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 22 2012 07:38:43
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  09:07:32  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,
First you say the pendulum is not magnetic and here you wrote its "nickel iron alloy"...
Well, thats is super magnetic material right there...;-)
But it has to be magnetic for the setup to work...^^
Video looks good but dont trust those programs...in theory everything looks and works great...

Problems i see will be at 15.00 and 16.30 hour...leaving and entry part as always...
But dont trust me written either mate...lol...its always best to make it...^^

But sometimes pieces of iron plates/field deflection may help the pendelum passes them sticky points...

Edited by - TimberJack on September 22 2012 09:11:01
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  11:35:30  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ,
I thought that the nickel-iron alloy is the best for core of the rotor,
I had read somewhere but i dont now where !! :D
However, I decided to make it, But if it does not work, I will fire up the Comsol software !! "LOL"

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  13:38:46  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey mehran,
I've been thinking about your MMM ...
What if you set the magnetic V-gate to be movable ?
Something like the magnetic base with flexible light , like the one's that when you turn a lever to set them in the position you want .
I know the material would have to be changed but, the principal should remain the same .
On this link , look at the flexible base to see what I'm talking about ..

=============================================================================

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 22 2012 :  19:41:58  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,
Nickel-iron alloy is very good for cores mate...^^
High permeability and low losses...^^
Read this mate...Alloy 50 and some others...;-)

LOL, fire the Comsol software...
Start with an horizontal V-gate one and modify it bit by bit...
Practice is the best teacher...:D

quote:
Originally posted by mehran4868

Hi TJ,
I thought that the nickel-iron alloy is the best for core of the rotor,
I had read somewhere but i dont now where !! :D
However, I decided to make it, But if it does not work, I will fire up the Comsol software !! "LOL"

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 23 2012 :  04:18:38  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mehran
Ok i will be realistic here,and tell you what i know.
First up-if you actualy get this to work,you will be the first in the world to do so that i know of.
There have been many claim's,but nothing ever proven or replicated.

BUT-i know it can be done-some how,as we have seen in the magnetic track setup that the ball can drop out of the ramp at the end.
to do this will take a very fine ballance between magnetic pull on the ball(or weight)and the weight required to drop out of the ramp at the end.

Looking at your setup-i believe that it has a very good chance at working.
The one thing i would do is start to angle the magnets outward at 1 oclock on your setup.This would still give some attraction force,but it would start to make it less so as the ball could drop out of the gate at about 3 oclock.
Also make sure you have the gate magnets in attraction mode aswell-or it will repell the ball a bit and give you less lift.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  07:56:59  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for your comments,
If i uploaded the drawings here, because i know all friends in this forum studied about magnet motor more than me,
and your opinion was very important for me, today i started for making some parts.
i am searching for magnets, i will buy 106 pcs neodym magnets. :(
for my researchs works, i've a lot of wastefulness, LOL

for future projects i should break my kids piggy bank. ""LOL""

Edited by - mehran4868 on September 24 2012 09:41:02
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  14:29:21  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the bay, on the cheap, and local, to me at least.

Small but good for making a small scale version. Does Comsol have a Divide By macro :)

OLD Boy's Bench?
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 27 2012 :  15:42:15  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,

"future projects i should break my kids piggy bank"...lol
Now if only i had a piggy bank...;-)
Keep at it, the more you work(pratice)...the better you`ll become...^^

Edited by - TimberJack on September 27 2012 15:42:34
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 29 2012 :  02:46:28  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
i couldn't find magnets with sizes 10x10x2, I bought this size 15x15x2.
i will change my design because of magnets size.

Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 29 2012 :  06:13:49  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,

Nice to see you got your magnets now, i hope they didnt cost to much since they are abit larger...^^
Design changing...thats how it goes mate...;-)

Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - September 30 2012 :  07:23:22  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TimberJack

Hi Ran,

Nice to see you got your magnets now, i hope they didnt cost to much since they are abit larger...^^
Design changing...thats how it goes mate...;-)

Hi Tj,
The larger magnets costs more but if you use the larger magnets the quantity of magnets will be less than before, Total price is just slightly higher than before.
dont be worry mate, i have enough money for this project :D

Merci (French) :D
Mehran

Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 01 2012 :  06:12:51  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,

Coool, enough money for your project...lol
Go for it mate...

Di nada <<<---(my native language, "papiamentu")...your welcome or no problem

Edited by - TimberJack on October 01 2012 06:13:32
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - October 07 2012 :  12:21:22  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
hoommmm, about 2 weeks, hard work on Spiral Magnet motor, finally today i accept the parts.
tomorrow i will start to assemble the parts and the day after tomorrow throw it away "LOL"
no .... i am joking, i Do not throw it away because i spent over 500 dollars till now.
i fully believe that this device should respond.

Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 11 2012 :  17:36:49  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Over 500 dollars on it...nice...^^
Welcome to the "Free Energy" section where nothing is free "Especially the Energy"...lol
Keep at it, you gone so far so dont stop now...;-)

Some pics of the new setup mate...:D

Edited by - TimberJack on October 11 2012 17:37:17
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - October 12 2012 :  06:53:59  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ,
I've made pieces and when i started for the assembling i realized that some of the pieces were small problems,
now i'm resolving this problems. This device totaly has 23 pieces that i made them with CNC milling machine.
I do not want to be wrong in my claim, i am checking all the parts and if some parts need to change, i do change.
i will upload pictures and videos when this device completely respond.

Regard
Mehran

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 12 2012 :  10:17:35  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi mehran
Its sounding good at the moment.Your going all out on this one with the cnc milled parts.
Cant wait to see the outcome-you must confident that it will work?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - October 13 2012 :  03:34:45  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan,
Great honor to hear from you, sir.
Until now, many people have claimed that made a magnet motor and we know that they lied to pepole.
like Perendev and many other pepole. i do not want to claim somthing but my claim to be a lie.
we know that the magnet motor is not impossible and my system also seems works,
but I also know that we have a hard way ahead. I hope to have something for the first time in the world.
Surely, as far as I'll take the project forward.

Regard
Mehran

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 18 2012 :  07:26:18  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi mehran
How is your build comeing along?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - October 20 2012 :  02:15:59  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan,
I think there is a good news, but there are some problems that must be resolved.

Mehran

Edited by - mehran4868 on October 20 2012 02:18:05
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 26 2012 :  08:44:02  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi mehran
Im hopeing you get them solved soon.
Im realy looking forward to this

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - November 19 2012 :  03:34:05  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After about 1 month :) Hi All,

i have a bad news, After several weeks hard works on my device, my device does not works. I thought I did not take great care in making but i was wrong , i contact to Mr. Prof. Walter H.G. Lewin in MIT university More than 10 times and I explained to him and he told : """" That is not possible. You are violating the conservation of energy, Your Device will stop after a few minutes and will never start up by itself, there is no motor that can run on permanents magnets only.
"""".
He did not know that the system does not work at all, even 5 seconds :(

Edited by - mehran4868 on November 19 2012 07:10:19
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - November 19 2012 :  12:33:42  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
May not have worked in regard to any efforts for any experiment does not mean will not. I never understood the concept of violating conservation of energy. Free energy efforts has made it clear that any energy gained come from outside of a closed system.

I would love to violate. If I violated conservation, that means I am gaining energy! Tell anyone to speak correctly because otherwise they are violating the english language. "You cannot violate the conservation of energy" is correct.

OLD Boy's Bench?
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - November 20 2012 :  00:22:45  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
""violating the english language"" LOL
I do not understand that

Two forms of energy are used in this magnet motor.
1- Kinetic energy When the pendulum is dropped.
2- Stored Potential energy in the pendulum When the magnet pulls upward pendulum.
What is wrong in this system ?

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - November 20 2012 :  00:34:01  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey mehran,
Which design did you finally build ?

Does it have one or four leg's coming off the center rotor ?

I'm just curious if it goes to the end and stop's , then three more that are being pushed upon to get that one past the sticky spot may help .

==================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ...
It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - November 20 2012 :  02:05:28  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Kudzu,
If we add the pendulum on this device ,System is close to being in balance.
And balance device in this system does not work.
Who can give me the answer about my question ?
Prof. Lewin in MIT university told : That is not possible. You are violating the conservation of energy !
Where in the system i violated the conservation of energy ?
in this device, there are two energy that well it used.
When the magnets can lead to high the pendulum,Potential energy is stored in the pendulum and Potential energy is converted to kinetic energy when the pendulum is released.
What is wrong in this system ?

Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - November 20 2012 :  02:19:25  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Anothercoilgun,
Also i would love to violate, Specifically the conservation of energy.
maybe till now i could not to do on this device but i will try more than before,
Because I believe that everything is correct !!!

Edited by - mehran4868 on November 20 2012 04:18:18
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - November 20 2012 :  04:19:35  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK ,
As I understand it ...
Your system has a steel sphere or magnet and it is levered to the center point .
Once you start the device it is attracted via magnetic pull to the point of the end of the magnetic track but, when it reaches the end of the track you expect gravity to allow the sphere to continue ..
But it remains stuck magnetically at the end of the track .
What I'm saying is if it had 4 or more sphere's connected to the center point , that should create an unbalanced situation ... this should allow 3 or more sphere's to be still attracting on the magnetic track while the fourth is at the end of the track .. No balance = No sticky point or the ability to overcome the sticky point .. That should overpower the magnetic attraction at the end of the track ..

On the question of Law of Conservation ,,, Ron_O is the best fellow to ask ...

"Throughout space there is energy ...
It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - November 20 2012 :  05:00:32  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Kudzu,
The sphere is not a magnet, it is an iron aloy.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 29 2012 :  08:30:33  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mehran
So how is the setup coming along.
I have been waiting with great anticipation with this one.
Cant wait to hear how it's going

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

212 Posts

Posted - January 10 2013 :  22:40:19  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Mehran
any luck yet?
I also think it can work, probably there is a little flaw somewhere in the design...
A german guy that runs a forum there has been doing excellent test on this..
he also started on something similar but then stopped because he put all his energy in a lenzless generator.
What is interesting though is the video.
Even if you dont unterstand german... it doesn't matter.
what he does overcomes the sticky point by gravity.
Although there are 2 things:
1. he doesn't have a spiral but the last magnet goes more outside
2. he says that adding more magnets only slows things down. So you probably have too many magnets. The point where your ball leaves the track must be the point of maximum accelaration.

Here is the video... the part interesting you is around 1:12

you can skip the ad after 5 secs.

he is using a neodym ball though.

just my 2 cents
Luc

Edited by - Luciano on January 11 2013 08:19:50
Go to Top of Page

The_Architect
Average Member

USA
327 Posts

Posted - January 17 2013 :  20:21:04  Show Profile  Visit The_Architect's Homepage Send The_Architect a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Luciano, that video seems to show that maybe what he needs is a reverse angle to get it to loose up spreading in direct contrast to the inward slope and then it should let go after getting so much power as to force it to go up the one side and over the top, so a solid circular shape is the way to go, but do not just have this >>> (each arrow being tighter) but <<<>>>><<<<< like that

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 22 2013 :  09:19:44  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmm-so a motor can not run from PM's alone?
What you think about that Architect?
Something i have never realy tried-an all PM motor.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

deepcut

United Kingdom
120 Posts

Posted - January 22 2013 :  13:34:06  Show Profile  Send deepcut a Yahoo! Message Send deepcut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the Perendev was real.

DC.

Experience is a hard teacher. It gives the test first and the lesson afterward.
Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - January 24 2013 :  05:19:23  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,
@deepcut : the perendev was not real, it was fake and his Concept was wrong.
@All : i am still trynig to do my concept, already i success to rotation of my pmm for about 5 minutes.
The main problem with the "permanent magnet motor" is release of magnetic force and convert it into energy.
In theory everything is correct but in practice, the result is affected by many things.
The first problem is the friction.
The next problem is the number of magnets.
The third problem is the arrangement of the magnets.
The fourth problem is the path of rotation.
and the other problems that I'm going to fix them.

Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - January 24 2013 :  05:33:34  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure I chose the right way,
So far I've been successful up to 5 minutes rotation.
My motor just throw the pendulum will start moving, and the speed of rotation increasing at start but after 2 or 3 minutes the speed of rotation decreasing, Right now I'm looking for the cause of this phenomenon.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2