International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 Searl Effect Generator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  01:53:36  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Searl Effect and Generator
We were looking for actual info on this with schematics.
Especially the early design's.
So, if anybody run's across any please post... Thank's

You must be logged in to see this link.

This is from a Russian Replication and Test of The system

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

Edited by - Kudzu on December 10 2011 01:55:29

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  10:18:14  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am always looking for stuff on the net but never have i found much on Searl but will post if i do in the near future ^^

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 17 2011 :  23:26:13  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a neat generator design but, not much info on the build ... I guess If it work's, it would have military application's.. So probably wont ever find much info let loose ... Just me and a few guy's were looking for actual stuff on it... But, everything is the usual buy my book or donate or invest ... Anyway, Thank's TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 18 2011 :  05:16:10  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol true on the whole military applications and how we wouldnt see anything really on it... that sucks... lol

but yes i am extremely interested on this, i think the circuit is very similar to the ssg circuit by bedini but the neons used in the searl effect generator are always flashing whenever a roller (magnet) passes. this makes me think that the circuit is probably using a hall effect and the light is just showing the timing rather than to protect the circuit..

"Visualize it, Make a Plan, Make It Happen"

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 19 2011 :  00:24:32  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Cass , They were suppose to have built them as far back as the sixties ... Most of the generator should be repeatable with over the counter part's ...
I guess I missed the info on the running circuit ?.. Every time I search, I just find the center laminated copper piece's and roller magnet's mostly.

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  01:01:29  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ya, im only taking a guess at the circuit lol

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  01:47:41  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a friend who works quite closely to Prof. Searl on my facebook, I will ask him if there is any info out there that we can obtain, However I know for a fact that Prof. Searl was told not to patent and to protect his idea's may years ago, so the chances of being given any data at all is very slim .... but it cannot hurt to ask, So I shall and I will let you know if we may have access to any of the data required to do a replication. (I sent a email at the time of this post)

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  03:00:49  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the mean time while I await a reply, check out Jason Youtube channel, he has a ton of video's of him working on the SEG with Prof. Searl.

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Edited by - Kultus on December 23 2011 03:01:52
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  06:41:11  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey kultus , That is awesome , If we can make a version useing thing's like thick wall copper pipe and cylinder neo's .. I can't see why a cheap replication cant be achieved..
Yea Cass , I'm no expert and I think I get a good bit of the circuit by lookin at it .. The center piece may be a bear to copy or figure out a scavenged replacement but, it defiantly will be worth a try !!

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  07:48:52  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I asked "HI Jason,
I hope message finds you in good health, I know you work quite closely to Prof. Searl. and the SEG project, I am part of the I.A.E.C. a forum dedicated to alternative energies, we replicate such devices as John Bedini's pulse charge circuit, a lot of Nikola Tesla's works SEC exciters you name it we have someone on the project doing a replication, What we would like to know is if we may have some data on the SEG primarily the circuit, We do not intend to make any profit from information if a working version of any O/U device is made by one of our members it WILL be given away to the world, Greed is not our path, we wish for a better world and Prof. Searl's device has the potential to do just that. Our group would love the chance to replicate one of the SEG's and maybe save the world.

Thanks very much for your time Jason, I know you are a busy man.

Kindest regards
Kul'tus Nagrand."

THE REPLY : from Jason Verbelli

"Show me the circuit for a given drop of water in a hydroelectric dam, and I'll show you the circuit for a given electron in the SEG.

The SEG is an Open System.
The circuit is the surrounding random energy set into uniform motion. (vortex)

Both matter and space are in motion.
Matter = Time
Space = Energy

If one is random, the other is uniform.
By setting the randomness of space into uniform motion, it creates a toroidal circuit of ionized air which then draws back to the center of the device to complete that circuit.

The electric circuit of already existing energy is flowing out the bottom and in the top. Up and Down on the Z axis.

Magnetic fields flow 90 degrees to an electric current, therefore the magnetic rollers are induced to orbit the stator.

Orbiting the stator maintains the toroidal circuit of energy, because all it's doing is maintaining the vortex of energy the person initiated when starting it up.

The SEG is not an Over Unity device.
Literally, there is no such thing as over unity.
You are harvesting what is There!

Current science views space as "nothing" or "emptiness" rather than accurately calling it the Reciprocal of Matter.
When space is set into uniform motion, you reap a constant flow of energy.

That can only be achieved through Searl's magnetization process.

That process is EXTREMELY involved.
We still need another years worth of R&D with about $300,000 of funding in order to perfect the magnetization process for the inner most ring and first set of rollers.

Each ring needs it's own magnetization process along with each set of rollers.

And if you want to make the SEG bigger.. you need to R&D again for the new sizes to match the frequency of the magnetization signals with the diameter of the ring, the atomic density of the materials and the speed at which the rollers will orbit at idle speed.

All things need to be accounted for before building it.
And in order to determine what you need.... people have to understand the Law of Squares / Lo Shu / I-Ching math.

I can honestly tell you that there is no chance you or anyone would be able to replicate the SEG other than Professor Searl.

The world has an opportunity to save itself.
John Searl is 79 years old but that window of opportunity shuts more and more everyday.

Rather than wasting years of time and millions of dollars in mistakes and research, why not just aid Searl in rebuilding the tech?

People cannot just make an SEG.
It needs to be precision machined to the micron. The industrial machines necessary for that are very expensive.
There are 2112 parts.

There isn't just copper in the copper layer.
There isn't just ferrite in the ferrite layer.

And once you perfect the magnetization process.... you have to be Very careful while imprinting the magnetic waves.

The magnetic field produced by the modulated equipment is NOT normal.
The magnetizers create magnetic fields with holes in them. Like donuts or bubbles.

There is a huge burst of magnetic energy which results.
So much energy, that it could fry electrical equipment for a very large distance.

If people messed with the magnetization process in the wrong way, they could fry cars, pacemakers, generators, businesses, communication systems, military systems.....

So, Searl will never tell anyone the details to the magnetization process.
Too many dumb, greedy and violent people.

So we can't just go around telling people the details to things like that. Don't even want to mention those aspects.

Searl only focuses on helping the world.
Which is why Searl Magnetics would be the only company to magnetize the materials.

Other people can put the SEG together once the production lines are up. But only Searl will magnetize the materials.

Our eyes can see the difference between white light and blue light.
But there is no way at this time for man to know the particular frequencies used to make a magnet.

If you magnetize a material at a specific frequency, that magnet will, in effect, act as a prism for that magnetic bandwidth.

There is No Way to back engineer Searl's magnets.
You either know what frequency it was made with... or you don't.

And each SEG would have it's own unique magnetic signature.
It gets really complex.

--Jason Verbelli"

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - December 29 2011 :  22:08:59  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys
Found this thought it might be of intrest.

He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 30 2011 :  01:22:05  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guy's , I just now got back to this thread (hadn't been checking it very often)...
Kultus , So the fellow is saying Searl has been specially magnetizing these thing's since the sixties ? I know the early designs wasn't or couldn't have been that complicated ... OH well they don't want to share let them take it to the bank, I guess ... As far as overunity there claiming the generator to do what can't be done ! So who is that fellow to say what can't be done ... I see the normal, we can do it, you can't , So invest now .. Bla Bla ... I'm not discouraged just more determined ! If this one isn't the answer another one will be or a combination of them ..

==================================================

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 30 2011 :  01:54:44  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK, so the Earth has a mains frequency of 7.83 Hz.. So, I'm betting this was used to calibrate the magnetic field's ... The only other one was 10Hz and it was just a calculation by Schumann of between the Earth and Ionosphere, so this would be my next best guess .. One of these two should be the calibration for the frequency of the magnet's .. If it stand's to reason that you want to produce an exact wave of the earth for repulsion !!! IF this is the case CHINA will be making version's within 6 month's of the release .. LOL .. Let me know if I'm thinking of this wrong Guy's as it just hit me and I'm throwing out what came to mind ... My thought is if you create as many of the same field's as Earth and do not let them repel from Earth , will it mess with the magnetic core of the Earth ? I've read many times the core is a giant ball of molten iron and rock , So, if there as powerful as claimed enough of them would change the core rotation .. Just a thought

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - December 30 2011 :  19:04:31  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes he is saying that they were specially magnetised, and Searl could have easily done this back in the day as he was give a work shop and employees for use in this project. The SEG I do not believe is that complex, how ever from my understanding the main problem you will face is finding the right way to magnetise the magnets, once you have that, he rest just lies in the construction of the device.

I think if you choose to read into what Jason said, there is some information that can be taken away from what he has said, 1 thing he tells you is how not to build it .. thats a start I guess.

My number 1 rules stands as always, if they are asking for $$ they are normally full of it anyway... If you had the tech to save the world... would you charge me for it ?

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 31 2011 :  08:20:37  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK- i have been quietly watchin every vidio on the SEG and John Searl i could find,i have also dl'd all the pdf files i could find on this aswell.Hear is what you have to ask yourself-If he (searl)managed to build one that worked and flew at great speeds 50 years ago out of timber and components avalible at the time-then why dosnt he just build it again??? with the better materials we have today.So many time's you will hear the same thing over and over-Everything has to be exact,all machineing has to be spot on,all magnets have to be of equal flux density and machined to a very high standard,coils have to be wound with exact resistance-all that sort of stuff.Sooo how is it that timber was ok to use 50 years ago and things back then couldnot have been as acurate as we can get them today,and still we are yet to see one working and flying around as searl claimed to have 50 years ago.One of only two things are the answer--1, he never did have an SEG that flew or was cop>(otherwise he would just build another) or 2--he has been paid to shut up and steer us slightly off course with the setup.I know first hand that if i had something that worked and had some one tell me it never could-even after i had proven that it did-i would build it again and prove again that it dose indeed work.So with that ,just ask yourselves-if it dose work why wnt he just build it again???-oh and were is the original flying SEG ???
There is an easy way to sift through the true and the faulse
JB's pulse systems-true,because we can build them and they work as JB says they will
Tesla-true,because we can once again build them and they work.
The SEG-for me faulse-no one has a working modle or has managed to replicate it so as to get it to fly.Tolerences and materials were good enough 50 years ago but now everything has to be within a micron,oh and like kultus said--we need money to replicate it-Scam
Oh and here is the best i have read on it so far-none of the working modles are avalible because they all flu through the roof and were never seen again.If he knew they were going to take of why not just tie the bloody things to the ground with cables???
Sorry guys-this one is a no go i think
P.S--the coils wernt for driving the magnet rollers-they were supose to rotate by them self.The coils were only for collecting the electrical energy from the rotating magnets

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<

Edited by - TinMan on December 31 2011 09:04:32
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - January 08 2012 :  00:12:18  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guy's I think the Searl Designs they show are probably decoys like Tinman said to make folk's not speculate on the true design ... I mean think about it wouldn't it seem better to have magnets rotating inside of the ring to make power ? The copper ring alone should act like a faraday generator for collection of energy . Then you pass the magnets by coils over and under the roller magnets , RPM's wouldn't be a factor as the magnetic rollers would be captured in orbit as it were .. As there showing the design, if you sped it up seem's to me like the rollers would slingshot off through something or someone .. Just some thought's I had and wanted to voice em.

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - February 02 2012 :  22:15:03  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 03 2012 :  00:50:37  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm, if I get my hands on some of those AC magnets I'm gonna mail them to Tinman, he's got his poles all figured out :) Then he can come pick me up in the saucer and we'll have beers on the moon :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 09 2012 :  08:34:31  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AC magnets??? lol-all magnets produce ac befor its rectified lol.Those magnets are just plain jane axialy magnetised rod magnets,nothing special about them.But beer's on the moon-now that would be cool lol

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - February 09 2012 :  15:46:06  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice toy for X-mas...but it didnt fly thru the roof this time???
Must be having some technical issues here and there, you know...like a bad bearing or so ;-)))

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 10 2012 :  06:08:56  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TJ-didnt you notice that it's upsidedown so it dosnt fly through the roof.

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - February 10 2012 :  09:41:11  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

OOh boy, i didnt sit on my head so i couldnt see that one coming.lol

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 17 2012 :  06:30:48  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think some one should build one just to see. I nominate TJ-make it out of wood man lol.You seem to be able to get nice big disk when you need them.Go hit ya mate up for a copper and iron ring and bang one up.Make sure you tie the bloody thing down to.

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - June 10 2012 :  01:14:48  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - June 13 2012 :  00:39:54  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi cass
So there has been some replications and even with John promoting them
So my question is- why arnt they flying?
I mean John said he made a few that just took off through his roof
So these ones were years ago, and they flew- now with better gear they don't fly?

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - June 13 2012 :  11:01:54  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol, well i cant answer that, the skeptic would say - he never made ones that flew - i would say governments wont let him make the ones that fly again..

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - June 15 2012 :  09:19:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well i see your point-but here is mine
First off we have John build this machine a very long time ago-befor neo magnet's were avalible.But still he claimed this machine was self running and could fly.
Now it's 2012,we have good strong neo magnet's,we have better machine's to get thing's within a micky wisker,we have foundation's out there that will fund any working device to get it to market.
But now they need money for reserch and development on a machine that was already working 40 -50 year's ago ???
The dude in the vidio claim's that the funding is needed to make the S.E.G better??. Now i dont know about you-but how much better could you get than a generator that provide's free electricity and can fly??
So my question remain's-why do they need 500,000 dollars for reserch when they are telling everyone that the machine work's?--where is the working modle?
Now they have shot them self in the foot about John not being able to build another one like the one's he claimed to have built all those year's ago because of government suppresion or threat's.If this was the case-why are they trying to do it now?.
The other thing is-if there going to spend all that time and money makeing what they call !!mockup modle's!! why not just build the ruddy one that dose as they claim?
For me cass-this is just a no go machine and a bunch of money grabber's.
One small working modle would be all it take's to get the funding they need-and more.And what would it cost?-$500.oo,$1000.00?
If i was going to make million's just for spending even $10,000.oo of my own money-i would do it tomorow.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - June 15 2012 :  11:40:24  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
agreed but personally i think it is all an illusion, they are not hoping to get more money, they are simply pretending they need the funding so they can keep saying they dont have enough money to finish or rebuild the original and so on.. we will never see this device actually make it to market or even do as it claims, why = because the powers at be wont let that happen, its the same reason why we will never see free energy devices going to the public, the governments cant have that..if someone had a true free energy device there would be no more energy problems in the world, no more having to pay bills for electricity, heat, power, gas, anything, it would all be free...the government wont allow that to happen so they make people unable to finish their projects...idk i am a huge skeptic and question everything involving the governments so lol...

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - June 16 2012 :  18:19:18  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote

also

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - June 16 2012 :  22:57:59  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it is notable that John Searl technology is completely based around an absolutely custom built magnet. It has always been the case and neodymium magnets are not what is used. The magnets are entrained not with direct current, rather an alternating current. So, in reality they are not even magnets as we know them.

That said, why on Earth there is not a single remaining, working unit to be demonstrated after 50 years... is well...

pretty much inexcusable.

IMHO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - June 17 2012 :  06:59:37  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So they have worked with searl for many year's.So why oh why havnt they just built the device searl did all those year's ago???
And they say you need a multi million dollar infastructure-what a load of ballony.They need 3 huge computor's to get the magnetic field's right??? when john managed(apparently) to do it with nooooo computor's.
Nothing against you at all cass,as i admyer all you do-but these bloke's are full of it.There is no way in h--l that they couldnt replicate something that was built back in 1940-50 with the gear we have today.This is how they make a living-they get investor's to give them money for reserch,and this is there job.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - June 18 2012 :  02:11:56  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol no i dont get offended so no worries, but this is why i posted the video, did you hear the guy talking, Searl did it all for free he said lol, but yet they are paying billions to magnetize one little small magnet that you can already buy at the store...plus if they have that huge machine that magnetizes everything why not just make that huge disc instead of having 10 smaller half pieces together making the complete circle..idk lol, all i want from this design is to know what the damn circuit for the coils are

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - June 18 2012 :  06:50:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There circuit for the mockup one would be nothing more complicated than an ssg circuit.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - June 18 2012 :  09:44:08  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats what i am thinking but if you notice the little green light, from what i see in some videos the light is on before the magnet is next to it, when the magnet is next to it the green light goes off, then on some other videos its the opposite lol

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.72 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2