International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Concept Ideas
 My unamed device!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Eric

USA
5 Posts

Posted - July 27 2012 :  19:28:00  Show Profile Send Eric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
this is my concept i been working on for research in alt energy. i have been looking at the earth rotation and gravity, mass, spin.etc this device use's the concept of the universe to achieve a new alternative energy source. in the picture and videos i am showing in the post will hopefully give you an idea of the device and how it works. i have a hard time explaining things so i hope you can bear with me.

1st video...You must be logged in to see this link.

this video will show an animation of my design then followed by our planets tilt and rotation and then my experiment of how this device can work using a metal track and a neodymium ball magnet.

2nd video...You must be logged in to see this link.

in this video i am showing how a motor could work with this concept.

i will try to go into more detail in a new video later i am moving to a new house so not a lot of time! but for now i will leave you to your own imagination!

update: i re-uploaded to YouTube.

with in one is zero, within zero is infinity!

Edited by - Eric on August 26 2012 17:23:03

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - July 29 2012 :  19:22:56  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er,

Seeing that the files are 1,510 KB and 4,140 KB...is not a good sign...=.=

Just delete it before someone else Down load it and mess up their PC.
We cant have that here!!!

Edit, i`ve remove them links...^^

And for Eric, whats your motivation for those links???

You must be logged in to see this link.

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Edited by - TimberJack on July 29 2012 19:27:29
Go to Top of Page

Eric

USA
5 Posts

Posted - July 29 2012 :  20:45:38  Show Profile Send Eric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TimberJack

Hi 49er,

Seeing that the files are 1,510 KB and 4,140 KB...is not a good sign...=.=

Just delete it before someone else Down load it and mess up their PC.
We cant have that here!!!

Edit, i`ve remove them links...^^

And for Eric, whats your motivation for those links???

i just got off of youtube or greedtube! because i was getting my ideas ripped off and i lost two accounts because of the *Not So Smart* switch to Google! so now i do not have a good place to stream my videos anymore! so i mite have to go back to youtube just for this site:(
i will re upload them today. sorry about the links guys:(

Go to Top of Page

Eric

USA
5 Posts

Posted - July 29 2012 :  21:00:09  Show Profile Send Eric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can the mod delete this topic please! i am sorry 49er if i messed up your PC. that was not what i was trying to do:(

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - July 29 2012 :  21:26:19  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Eric
I saw the video with out a problem, but I suggest Photobucket, Ive had pretty good luck with that!

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - July 30 2012 :  19:36:41  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there,
What kind of video was it with an size of "1,510 KB and 4,140 KB"...
Even a simple pdf file is bigger...lol
Take good care when you see AVI files this size, you could get some nasty unwanted visitors on your PC...;-)

quote:
Originally posted by msmjr

Hey Eric
I saw the video with out a problem, but I suggest Photobucket, Ive had pretty good luck with that!

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus

Edited by - TimberJack on July 30 2012 19:40:47
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - July 30 2012 :  19:40:15  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Removing the links is enough but if you really want your post to be deleted, its no problemo...:)
At those tiny size it should take like a few millie seconds to upload on youtube, google, photobucket and so on...;-)

quote:
Originally posted by Eric

Can the mod delete this topic please! i am sorry 49er if i messed up your PC. that was not what i was trying to do:(

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - July 30 2012 :  22:28:16  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks TJ for the help. I put it back to original. Thanks Eric for trying and hope all is well.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - July 31 2012 :  17:18:44  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er,

No problemo and you are welcome...^^

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 01 2012 :  07:25:53  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ
What did i miss here??
The file sizes are nothing unusual for vidio files.For example-if i format my vidios to iphone size,that would be about a 5 minute vidio for 4mb
msn seemd to have no problem watching them?
What happened to 49er when he went to watch them?

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 01 2012 :  07:35:39  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am very interested in this Eric,as this is close to what my dad was reserching for 30 years.
I would like the thread to stay,and your input to continue.
One of the reasons for us here to be carfull with that type of file,is because of a couple of not so nice carictors that dont like the fact that our forum has been much more succesfull in 10 months than theres was in 4 years lol.
But do stick around-and use youtube,but set your vidio's to private.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - August 01 2012 :  10:10:30  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

Well, nothing special here, just that when 49er opened them he got some issue`s.
But just to be safe i removed the video`s links because of those tiny file size, you say 4mb but these where 1,510 KB and 4,140 KB for videos...and me knowing that files those size "can" be a problem i did what i did...;-)
He should be able to upload those files very "fast" if he wishes to...;-)
And yes, he should continue with this post of his...^^

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 02 2012 :  09:15:03  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ-thats what im saying.4140kb is about 4 mb.But anyway,better safe than sorry.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - August 02 2012 :  10:11:53  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric

I still want to see what you posted so please repost with YT Thanks

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - August 02 2012 :  11:46:56  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

It was 4,140kb and not 4.140kb wich is a big differents...
These 2 arent the same " , and . "...;-)
But maybe i have read that wrong with these old crappy getting eyes...
If thats the case i should get myself some glasses a.s.a.p...=.=

quote:
Originally posted by TinMan

Hi TJ-thats what im saying.4140kb is about 4 mb.But anyway,better safe than sorry.

skype-thetinman.69

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 02 2012 :  18:59:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK Bro-now you got me confused lol
So you said it was 4,140kb which is 4mb,but 4.140kb is very small.So i dont know which one you mean it is now lol
It is also possable that 4.140kb was just the link to the vidio and not the vidio itself ?
Anyway-its to early in the morning to work this out lol-maybe we can think about it over a nice hot coffee in the morning sun when where siting on that nice sandy beach in the bahama's lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - August 02 2012 :  19:21:28  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TO clear things up a little here, the Files were indeed, 1.5MB and 4.1 MB in size. but agreed, if Eric uploads them to YT then there cannot be any dramas

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - August 03 2012 :  09:35:42  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL,

Well, i rather have my $1.000.000,00 millions that your $1,000,00.00 millions anyday...lol
Maybe i`m getting old real fats here...lol

quote:

OK Bro-now you got me confused lol
So you said it was 4,140kb which is 4mb,but 4.140kb is very small.So i dont know which one you mean it is now lol
It is also possable that 4.140kb was just the link to the vidio and not the vidio itself ?
Anyway-its to early in the morning to work this out lol-maybe we can think about it over a nice hot coffee in the morning sun when where siting on that nice sandy beach in the bahama's lol.

skype-thetinman.69

Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - August 03 2012 :  09:38:37  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kultus for clearing that up...^^
Time to get myself some nice glasses to put on my nose...
Will make me looks smarter but no one will know its the opposite...lol

quote:
Originally posted by Kultus

TO clear things up a little here, the Files were indeed, 1.5MB and 4.1 MB in size. but agreed, if Eric uploads them to YT then there cannot be any dramas

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  18:04:06  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guy's,
What about that video site Tinman had put us on a few months ago ... I think we all went and singed up for it but, I don't never see link's to it to use it ... I signed up for it myself but, I have to find where I saved the page to remember what it was called to use it myself , lol ...

Did that site turn out to not be a good site to host video's ?

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  19:50:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi kudzu
When i lost my hard drives,i lost all my links lol.
So if you find it,let me know-as i cant remember what it was called again lol.
I tried a couple of times to load a vidio on there,but it was 3 times slower than youtube.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Eric

USA
5 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  21:11:17  Show Profile Send Eric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I am very interested in this Eric,as this is close to what my dad was reserching for 30 years.
I would like the thread to stay,and your input to continue.
One of the reasons for us here to be careful with that type of file,is because of a couple of not so nice carictors that dont like the fact that our forum has been much more succesfull in 10 months than theres was in 4 years lol.
But do stick around-and use youtube,but set your vidio's to private.

skype-thetinman.69

i have to be careful too! i do not won't to be famous or noticed by anyone above the law or in it! if that makes since? i have many ideas as to where i need to go with this project. but lack the materials to go any farther! i have been trying to create a working model up until i cut my knuckle on a blade of steal! that kinda stopped me until i find a better way of making it with out killing my self in the process.

Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  22:11:01  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Eric, glad you've come back... Please post a video of what you have so far Eric, we would be more than happy to help with ideas, we have some very competent replicators here, some of which are awesome on the tools and will give you some great input on "how not to kill your self" while building up your idea.

This is exactly what this forum is for, we love to help each other and build on ideas, I understand that there was some confusion with your first series of videos, however if we can get you to upload to youtube or even Photobucket now has video hosting we'd all be very happy to try and help you out.

Kult.

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  23:13:30  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tinman,
I think this is it but, if it ain't just let me know and I'll search some more .

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 27 2012 :  00:44:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yea-thats the one kudzu
Now saved
Cheers

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Eric

USA
5 Posts

Posted - August 27 2012 :  18:52:04  Show Profile Send Eric a Private Message  Reply with Quote
here is an update i just made! i hope it help better understand the concept better:)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.55 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2