International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Help and Questions
 Help each other to help yourself grow
 Its not always battery voltage x amps
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 07 2012 :  09:44:46  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In this vidio i show that it isnt always the battery voltage x the amp's to get watt's input.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - July 08 2012 :  06:25:36  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TM
First thing is all you guys make my brain hurt. LOL (not that hard to do)
Your measuring voltage drop across the input leg of the circut, need to measure voltage after the 33ohm resistor.
If Im right take your volt meter hooked from the pos batt terminal to the other side of the resistor. This will give you "X", subtract that from your potential voltage, should give you input voltage (boy I hope Im right). This way we should be able to measure input voltage regardless of what were using as a supply. I dont have a setup atm to prove it but thought you could give it try to see if it works out.

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 10 2012 :  04:44:44  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes in most cases msn you are right-BUT lol were talking pulse systems.Over the last couple of weeks(Mag's fault lol)i have dove in very deep and found this isnt always right.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2