International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Help and Questions
 Jig's, Coil winder jigs, Core molds/jigs and so on
 Pringle Coil
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mnsman
Average Member

USA
249 Posts

Posted - June 10 2012 :  11:15:15  Show Profile Send mnsman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the new U shaped pancake coil that I made. As far as I know it's "original". It's a modification of a pancake coil. Thank you Mr. Tesla. 13 coils are stacked together and wired serially. The idea behind forming them into a U is that they fit closer to and more fully engage my single ring magnet rotor. Details of the motor can be found in the link below. Rather than post a bunch of pics as I did in my other thread I made a Youtube video with a slide show. It also shows a few snapshots of the other coils I am working on at the beginning. So if your time is valuable and you want to get right to the snaps of the Pringle coil jump to :29. lol My wife pointed out the obvious and said it looks like a pringle chip. No registered trademark violation intended. lol It is untested to date. I will not be monitoring this thread so if you want to comment on it and you want me to be aware of your comment please visit my thread about my pulse motor (P-Motor Project). That's where I will post results of testing. You must be logged in to see this link. -Jim

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2