Posted - June 09 2012 : 08:46:00
As promissed I now did the first circuit board based on hkalanīs drawing, but in form of a module, each coil has itīs own module and the system is expandable without problems - letīs see if it will be so :-)
The first circuit board ist for trigger and 2 run windings.
All coils Iīm going to wind are 3filar. Iīll also want to integrate later picup coils, but Iīm still not shure about the wire, windings and the core - letīs see. First Iīve to finish all my coils and the boards-
The boards im using are aluminium plates with 1 mm thickness.
After I did my lttle drawing I drilled the holes and startet
putting the parts together. Parts are screwed and other parts are soldered.
Later on Iīm cut little plates of copper to connect the wires for example the starts of the run coils etc. The idea is to mont the board onthe the top or somehow behind the coil ... still no idea ...
Ok, enough writing - here are the pictures.
Here also images from the tests - they worked great with only one coil. The only thing Iīd to do was replacing the 1k pot with a 5k with fine tuning - works much better. As you see my primary battery is used a lot :-) But the results were nice -> 0,01V from the primary give me 0,06V - 0,07V on the charging side ...
little mess with my wires
my inline-skate testing-wheel was spinning pretty fast