International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Circuits and Diagrams
 COILS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

netchecker007

Austria
132 Posts

Posted - June 03 2012 :  17:36:55  Show Profile Send netchecker007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello erverbody!

First of all, im really impressed to see what you all are building and testing here. Its so hard to find people who have intrests in these kind of things/projects. Here in Austria weve people who invet amazing things, but no one will tell you how, not even smallest details, how they did it. On the other hand, if you tell someone about for example "Bedini Motor" and what it does, they look at you like you are insane.

Anyway I first started building Earth-Batteries (good ones) and now im trying to build nice working Version of Bedinis SSGs ....

First I didnt understand all this circuits, but after printing them out, reading, testing and smoking transistors I start to understand piece for piece ... I hope so :-)

Ive built poppys circuit
You must be logged in to see this link. and it works great
and also the 4 transistor circuit and it works also great.
(I will also post my circuit-boards I did)

Right now Im building a coil per coils modular circuit.
... so if you expand a system, you just put the coil and the board,
based on hkalans drawings.

So, im a newbie and building coils, maybe someone can use this
for his/her projects.

here the pictures:

The Coil has 950 windings of 22 gauge wires 3-filar, 6,8 ohm,
in the first test as picup-coils it produces 2,95 Volt AC per wire,
all three togather almost 9 Volt AC.
I think its not that bad ...
(the two brown cables I used for testing ...)

So, Im going to build onother 3 coils this way and then Im going to continue with the boards.

Greetings,

Netchecker

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - June 03 2012 :  22:15:31  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi netchecker007...

It looks like you're off to a magnificent start. I've been working on the Bedini SSG for several years and still need help and advice from others.

Keep up the great work!

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - June 04 2012 :  00:34:52  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey netchecker007
I like that saddle arangement it might help me with something Im working on. Thanks

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - June 04 2012 :  06:16:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi netchecker007
Nice job you have going there-i hope we all get to see the finished product.
And like poppy said-were all still learning. As you will see on my next vidio-i still make smoke and fire lol.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

mnsman
Average Member

USA
249 Posts

Posted - June 09 2012 :  19:15:26  Show Profile Send mnsman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi netchecker007,

That's a nice looking coil and drawings. Hope it works as well as it looks. I personally don't have any ssg experience and can't offer any advice. I will be watching your progress though. Beautiful country you have there. I had the opportunity to visit once on a ski trip in Salzburg at Kaprun. My first time skiing. I remember being at the very top and being scared out of my wits. lol It was a beautiful sight but it looked like you would fly right off the edge. Best of luck with the build.

Jim
Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

213 Posts

Posted - November 08 2012 :  14:02:54  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey greetings to austria...netchecker007. nice job. How did they work out?
what kind of rotor are you using? i remember, its terribly hard to get good plexiglas rotors in austria..
Luc
Go to Top of Page

pcmagnut
Average Member

USA
265 Posts

Posted - November 08 2012 :  17:11:01  Show Profile Send pcmagnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking very good keep up the good work and keep us posted.
PC
Go to Top of Page

netchecker007

Austria
132 Posts

Posted - November 16 2012 :  07:42:40  Show Profile Send netchecker007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi guys!

im still playing around with my "little" machine.
in the next days ill post my mods i did.

the thing right now is the timing - there ive some troubles ...

the new project i started has 7-filar twisted wires - ill post the pics.

... i dont give up :-)

greetings

nc
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - November 16 2012 :  13:33:46  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey netchecker, excellent job on that coil set up!! you know what would be cool, also mount each transistor on that coil backing, that way its fully modular and you just run the wires to connect base/emitter/collector. then you can add as many as your rotor would hold. that is something i will be trying here in the future, might save space and not have any need for a large buss bar set up.

Skype user name: SD3Txxx
Go to Top of Page

netchecker007

Austria
132 Posts

Posted - November 18 2012 :  16:34:48  Show Profile Send netchecker007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi SD3T!

thats what im also dreaming of - moduls, easy to mount and easy replacing of damaged parts. but that should be possible. still dontt know what would be better - modules in an organized controlbox or modules on the coils ... lets see

here is my new 7-filar-twisted coil - testing it with tinmans circuit.
with this coil my little testrotor is turning amazing fast - cant imagine right now how 4 or more will do :-)

also a little image of the board i want to shrink for a modular setup
if a transistor is dead - just unscrew, take it away, place the new one - screw tight - finished.

greetings
nc

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2