International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Power of Nature
 Solar Power
 Solar lighting Day and Night
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  01:06:05  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Using a joule ringer or jt or anything that will save mother earth from darkness lol

Hope you can improve this the best way is slayer wireless or witricity 3

totoalas

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - May 20 2012 :  19:26:39  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi totoalas

That is good solar water bulb..I would have to fill it with rubbling alcohol because it would freeze in the winter here.LOL it is a good light and thanks

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  22:00:51  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I wonder if Mineral Oil would work ? Should be a lot less flammable if it would .

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  11:00:17  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hI kUDZU
yes they use this in clear flexiglass tubes check out dan rojas
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  00:25:49  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

Sorry that I didn't get back to you on the oil. Yes it will work BUT at what temp is it going to cloud up is the question and it will because it is a oil. So that is what we will have to find out?? Also if you can put that in a vacuum its cloud point will be 10 to 15 degrees less. A coke in the freezer is liquid until you open it and then it freezes down quiet fast.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  01:43:23  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey totoalas,
Welcome to the forum ... I would have welcomed you before but, I just now noticed you're new ..
49er and totoalas ,
I'm wondering if the florescent bulb get's warm with this type of use ,, You know how florescent bulb's usually get very warm .. Wouldn't that make it clear up fast if it was cloudy ?

@ 49er, every coke I forgot in the freezer , if it didn't explode the can / they froze solid ..
Although, most time's I would find it a day or two later with frozen drink spewed all in the freezer to clean up .

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla

Edited by - Kudzu on May 28 2012 01:44:27
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  16:00:51  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

I was talking about the 2l bottle with water only and not the one with the bulb in it. just to clear that up, no wonder you didn't want alcohol in the bottol..LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2