International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 Buoyancy Generator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 27 2012 :  04:14:13  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was thinking today of using HHO in a different way than what most are focusing on. For most it is a source of combustion. My idea was to used it as follows.(I don't know if this should be in the concepts section but it is about HHO)

Essentially you will have a tank with the following:

- a one way valve on it so it can let liquid out of the tank as HHO is produced.
- another upper valve on it to allow water to flow in.
- The tank also has a HHO generator leads

This tank is connected to a rope/line that is hooked up to a generator.

At first the tank floats free of water and as it is boyant it pushes up against something the pushing open its upper valve and allows water to enter the tank. There will be a magnet that will help hold the tank to this object that is opening its upper valve. As the water enters the tank gets heavier and eventually sinks breaking free of the magnet and valve opening assembly. As the tank sinks it runs a generator via the rope that is connected to the sinking tank. At a certain point the tank starts to rise(certain switches within the tank can make it go on and off at the appropriate time). The tank eventually rises and hits the valve release assembly at the top releasing its HHO(which can be harvested). The process is then repeated.

I am thinking the majic of HHO is that 1 liter produces 5260 litter or something. Not so much that it goes boom like many other things. So why not harvest the majic of it rather than harvesting the quick boom and it is gone like Bush's military capital.

I guess this idea was inspired by this perspective.

You must be logged in to see this link.

I got some pics in mind but I will see if anybody is interested by this idea first.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 27 2012 :  07:14:50  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am realizing that it can be any weight bottomless container and the container can be connected to a pulley on the top or bottom to the direction of the "generator" all goes in one way.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2