International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 Hydrogen from Tap Water @ 1,111 hz - HHO Pulse Cha
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - April 23 2012 :  10:12:44  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi all

Does anybody look at this HHO charger?
I am sure it interesting
Have a look at this video

Here is some details for this charger in this video

Ehsan

"Take the wisdom even from the mouths of the insane"

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - April 23 2012 :  11:27:44  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi esm

The video is OK but not enough info and no voltage or amps other than 200 to 400 volts. and that is pretty wide voltage to control. TM has more experience with HV HHO and may be he can comment on it.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
You must be logged in to see this link.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

topper

34 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  04:03:48  Show Profile Send topper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi,

I am also not as experienced in HHO as other members, but at that film wasnt made any measurements of how much hydrogen is produced. We see only a gas production, it can be an oxygen with low hydrogen amounts or even steam production. At our forum we always share our circuits with no profit.

Topper
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  07:57:15  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi topper

I agree 100% he was very sparse with his numbers.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  10:51:06  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

IN his other videos he shows some numbers.
But as you knew from his video he is selling his information so naturally he will not show everything in his videos.
Otherwise how will buy what he is selling. lol

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  12:46:06  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys
Of coarse no $$ no numbers. I do like the set up though and I belive that some of us can connect the dots. Looks simple enough. Just not sure what the little magic black box is on the right side power rail.

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  16:17:49  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi msmjr

I am not sure what you mean which black box, but there is two capacitors and they are black the first one is 2.5ěF 250VAC 50/60HZ and the second one the bigger is 3.5ěF 440VAC 50/60HZ if you mean these or you can tell me which video and which second.

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  18:56:33  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey esm1704
LOL you just answered my question. I was looking at the smaller 1 trying to figure out how it was hooked into the circut.

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - April 26 2012 :  12:06:52  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi msmjr

I hope this schematic will help you know how these cap hook to the circuit

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 26 2012 :  20:32:27  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey esm1704
Yes that does explain a few things. Thanks

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - April 27 2012 :  14:40:09  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi msmjr

you well come .

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 27 2012 :  21:37:45  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a simple question around this. Can I stick two probes into any body of water like a pond and it will start producing the gas or will it have to be a contained source of water?
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  11:41:51  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shakauni01

I am not an expert in HHO I am just want to start learning how to produce HHO but I think TinMan or 49er can help you answering this question.

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  12:58:03  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shak

Unless you put pure DC into the pond you will fry anything that is close but yes you can do that with 2 rods. My question is how will you use the HHO you make.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  21:44:16  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er.

I am wanting to tinker with the following idea that I posted with the following(SEE BELOW). Even if this idea was 40% efficient, it would be 40%(less some factors) over what you would get anyway interms of usable HHO.

I guess what I need to research is what is an avarage usage of energy in terms of watt/hr to produce 1 liter of HHO.

I was thinking today of using HHO in a different way than what most are focusing on. For most it is a source of combustion. My idea was to used it as follows.(I don't know if this should be in the concepts section but it is about HHO)

Essentially you will have a tank with the following:

- a one way valve on it so it can let liquid out of the tank as HHO is produced.
- another upper valve on it to allow water to flow in.
- The tank also has a HHO generator leads

This tank is connected to a rope/line that is hooked up to a generator.

At first the tank floats free of water and as it is boyant it pushes up against something the pushing open its upper valve and allows water to enter the tank. There will be a magnet that will help hold the tank to this object that is opening its upper valve. As the water enters the tank gets heavier and eventually sinks breaking free of the magnet and valve opening assembly. As the tank sinks it runs a generator via the rope that is connected to the sinking tank. At a certain point the tank starts to rise(certain switches within the tank can make it go on and off at the appropriate time). The tank eventually rises and hits the valve release assembly at the top releasing its HHO(which can be harvested). The process is then repeated.

I am thinking the majic of HHO is that 1 liter produces 5260 litter or something. Not so much that it goes boom like many other things. So why not harvest the majic of it rather than harvesting the quick boom and it is gone like Bush's military capital.

I got some pics in mind but I will see if anybody is interested by this idea first.

Posted - 27 April 2012 : 07:14:50
I am realizing that it can be any weight bottomless container and the container can be connected to a pulley on the top or bottom to the direction of the "generator" all goes in one way.

The HHO can be harvested either way but to take more advantage of the creation of it.

Here's the link it was posted under

quote:
Originally posted by 49er[/i]

Hi shak

Unless you put pure DC into the pond you will fry anything that is close but yes you can do that with 2 rods. My question is how will you use the HHO you make.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er

Go to Top of Page

ehsanco1962

Sweden
19 Posts

Posted - May 06 2012 :  18:00:49  Show Profile Send ehsanco1962 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all
I have all the parts that I need to do this replication so I will set the parts together and do some test
And post some videos maybe on the next week end hopefully .

Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  04:20:23  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look forward to hearing about your results ehsanco1962
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  13:09:01  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shakamuni01

Here is my set up for this circuit I didn’t hook the second transformer and the second spark module but I don’t have the time to do the test.
I just want to show the setup and i will do the test later this week hopefully

Good luck

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  12:05:25  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

here is some pictures for the new setup two transformers and two spark modules

uploading video on the way

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  12:22:02  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

this video is for the HV pulse charger with one transformer and one spark moduel

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  12:24:42  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all

Here is the video for the HV pulse charger with two transformer and two spark moduel

good luck

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  14:27:34  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought the circuit from Charles and I really like it so far. In regards to the circuit L1, L2 and both capacitors only generate the frequency to feed pin 6 on ignition module. You don't even need a big spool, you can replace it by using PC fan or 555IC, even better to use a microchip/avr generating 1khz. I really want to see someone doing some test with HHO and make 1L per minute without generating a lot of heat on HHO cell.

Edited by - Almaz on May 13 2012 14:31:40
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  15:19:37  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Almaz

What do you consider a lot of heat??

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  15:28:30  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
By heat I mean hho cell. Conventional method generating hho by applying 12v and a lot of current which generate hho cell to heat up. Using high voltage and less current you will be making less current but high voltage should make up to generate enough hho without making water to boil

sent from cell phone
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  17:45:27  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
esm1704
This is one great setup.
Will you be posting a scematic for it? please lol

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  17:47:28  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Almaz

SD3T and my self are working on just that. We have control of the heat so far less than 125F over 9 hrs.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - May 13 2012 :  17:57:54  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er

Do you have more info on your setup. Are you using the same circuit then how many transformers? What kind of cell and cell configuration.
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 14 2012 :  12:04:50  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan
Here is the circuit with pleasure

Cheers

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - May 14 2012 :  12:22:54  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Almaz

This is one video I made some time ago SD3T and I are working on the same project from 2 ends of the USA. LOL any way this is what I have

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  23:39:02  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hello Almaz. the HHO cell used a total of 15 plates. center plate is positive and the two outside plates are negative. all other plates are neutral. Me and Doug are using Solid State set ups. we started with 5 Transistors,then went to 10 transistors and currently we are at 15 transistors. all the base resistors from each transistor base i have 22 ohm resistors coming off them, doug will be making a set up using 15 Ohm resistors. i have a 1K pot with a 100 ohm base resistor on mine, but when i want to run my HHO set up i by-pass the resistor and pot and hook up either a 5 watt 1 ohm resistor of a 5 watt .5 ohm resistor. heat stays in check within the transistors and resistors. we are still in the testing phase and more videos will come as time permits.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - May 18 2012 :  23:40:55  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
forgot to mention, hey esm1704, excellent work on the replication and testing of that set up. have you measured everything for heat?

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - May 19 2012 :  18:23:37  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi esm

Watching your video and seen something on your double that I have a question on it and that is 5+ amps in and .6 amps out??

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 21 2012 :  11:14:54  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD

Tank you ,I didn't make any test for heat or any thing but the resalut you saw on the video because I was working on experiment the guys on the energetic forum working on but I promise to did the video for the HV pulse charger so after I did the two videos I put the that experiment away for a while and I am waiting to have stainless plates to do the test on HHO and that was my intention from the first but I can tell you that there was no heat on the transistor or the transformer or at any part the only part that can get some heat is the spark module and that can be fixed by using small PC fan ,I am just waiting to have some found to do the test.lol

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

esm1704

Sweden
74 Posts

Posted - May 21 2012 :  11:29:57  Show Profile Send esm1704 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er

Yes the meter shows some reading above 5A on the input and 0.7A on the output but the charging was so fast . I think that there is something there interesting .
May intention is to use this setup to produce HHO I saw the guy who did this experiment he used pure water with no electroieds and the plates are not conditioned and he produce very decent amount of brown gas in the second he turn on the circuit but I can not confirm that until I do the test my self and take all the readings and measurement and of course I will post every detail at the time

Ehsan

Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - June 08 2012 :  01:20:23  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 49er

Hi Almaz

SD3T and my self are working on just that. We have control of the heat so far less than 125F over 9 hrs.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er

I just baught the curcuit also and will be doing some testing soon. If we are trying to charge a HHO fuel cell we must try it with less cells at first and shouldn't use Nutural plates rather wire the reactor in series and maybe use only 2 cels to start with. We want to keep the voltage high as SM did and amps low. Just some thoughts to what I will be testing on. The video below is one of my fuel cells that I built and was running all day at around 100 degrees by using Weld-On 16 around the holes and several other tricks to keep the MMW's high. The reactor in the video put out between 6.25 at 40 amps and over 6.5MMW at lower amps.
Go to Top of Page

abrec

3 Posts

Posted - August 06 2012 :  15:27:51  Show Profile Send abrec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there! I'd like to use the automatic resonance scheme but it is not clear to me how connected 10k adjustable resistor and maybe somebody could say me where's the beginning points of the coil and is it important? I tried a few ways of connections but the system is still dead. Could you help please?
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - August 07 2012 :  00:31:00  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi abrec, i was at darrells place and was helping as much as i could while he was wiring up this set up. he also had problems getting the set up to start up. i would recommend you send him a email and he can go over his set up with you and basically walk you thru any of the tricky parts. good luck with your build, SD-3T

Skype user name: SD3Txxx
Go to Top of Page

abrec

3 Posts

Posted - August 07 2012 :  11:43:52  Show Profile Send abrec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So thank you for your advice, SD-3T, I think I'll bother Darrell if the setup make me mad too long. I still have some ideas what I do wrong.
Thank you again!
Go to Top of Page

topper

34 Posts

Posted - September 11 2012 :  07:37:16  Show Profile Send topper a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HI,

I was searching in net to learn about oscillating circuits in HHO and charging and i found that this circuit its taken from Meissner circuit presented in 1913 year. I have some questions about parts in circuit.

Question:
1. There are two capacitors - are they bipolar dc ?
2. What transistor to use, will TIP 3055 or TIP 31C is good?
3. There are L-1, L-2, which is thick and thin wire?

By the way esm1704 nice setup u did.

Regards
Topper

Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - September 23 2012 :  23:18:15  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Darrell, I noticed you tried to use HHO Pulse Charger for your 13 cell HHO setup and I'd like to know if you found any benefits using HHO pulse charger instead of direct DC method? By any chance are you selling any hho dry cells?

quote:
Originally posted by Darrell

quote:
Originally posted by 49er

Hi Almaz

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er

I just baught the curcuit also and will be doing some testing soon. If we are trying to charge a HHO fuel cell we must try it with less cells at first and shouldn't use Nutural plates rather wire the reactor in series and maybe use only 2 cels to start with. We want to keep the voltage high as SM did and amps low. Just some thoughts to what I will be testing on. The video below is one of my fuel cells that I built and was running all day at around 100 degrees by using Weld-On 16 around the holes and several other tricks to keep the MMW's high. The reactor in the video put out between 6.25 at 40 amps and over 6.5MMW at lower amps.

Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  01:33:32  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Almaz
I did try this circuit but it didn't make much HHO and it was hooked up to some very high quality fuel cells. I think that there is much more to offer by using a Solid State like SD is doing. There seems to be more adjustability.
Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  01:36:05  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Darrell

Hi Almaz
I did try this circuit but it didn't make much HHO and it was hooked up to some very high quality fuel cells. I think that there is much more to offer by using a Solid State like SD is doing. There seems to be more adjustability.

Can I ask you what frequency did you run at? By the way do you sell dry cells? I really like your setup and it looks like the most proper one.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  11:25:30  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I threw this out once befor some where else?
But what would happen if you pulsed the plate's at the frequency of hydrogen?
Would this disasociate the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms??
As the two have diferent resonant frequencies(hydrogen and oxygen) what would happen if you only had one of the two atom's at resonant frequency??

So who can build a pulse generator to run at 1420mhz ?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  12:18:55  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Higher frequency should work better for HHO. Instead of using coils to run the module just use 555 timer for 1500hz-3000hz or Microchip/Avr would be even simpler and easier to use. For people who already have that circuit just add 1 capacitor or more in parallel to change frequency.

quote:
Originally posted by TinMan

I threw this out once befor some where else?
But what would happen if you pulsed the plate's at the frequency of hydrogen?
Would this disasociate the hydrogen atoms from the oxygen atoms??
As the two have diferent resonant frequencies(hydrogen and oxygen) what would happen if you only had one of the two atom's at resonant frequency??

So who can build a pulse generator to run at 1420mhz ?

skype-thetinman.69

Edited by - Almaz on September 24 2012 12:22:52
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  19:31:16  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan
I don't have much experience in building circuits or I would try this myself. What I do know is that there has been allot published about using 2 frequencies to disasociate the both atoms as you mentioned. Just don't know how or where to start. I do know that if you were to charge the water with 1 frequency and the cell with another then you might have something there.

I was at a estate sale the other day and scored a bunch of semi conductors and enough to build most anything. I will send you the parts if you would like a go at it.

Almaz I haven't sold any of my cells to date and it has been just a hobby of mine for the last 5 years. To me it's all about making them more efficent with each build. "D"

Edited by - Darrell on September 24 2012 19:46:46
Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  20:27:48  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Darrell, maybe you should start selling them. From what I see, you have very good design and using good parts. I've been thinking to build one myself but I figured after I purchase everything, it'll cost just as much as buying a ready made one. The main benefit building your own, you know what parts are in and you have a lot of spare material to modify or build more cells. On the other side, all the electronics I'd like to build myself and make HHO unit controller to adjust O2 sensors, adjustable digital PWM, monitor cell temp and exhaust manifold
Go to Top of Page

RockBuilt

USA
4 Posts

Posted - September 28 2012 :  07:35:52  Show Profile Send RockBuilt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all
I have a question about this circuit that I hope someone can answer for me. Originally, before this version with the microwave transformers, the original meissner circuit was used. My question is this. Is the "pulse" part of the circuit the same if you dont use the microwave transformers or does one have to upgrade that part of the circuit to use it for the HHO (more turns, heavier wire, different cap size ect.)? I would love to see the schematic and parts list that was used in the earlier you tube videos that showed HHO with radiant energy. This particular circuit has had my attention every since guru2you first posted it on youtube. Thanks in advance.
Rock

Edited by - RockBuilt on September 28 2012 07:39:39
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - September 28 2012 :  10:21:10  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Rock,

Welcome on board...^^
I cant help you with what you ask but there are ones that do know alot about HHO...;-)

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***
Go to Top of Page

RockBuilt

USA
4 Posts

Posted - September 28 2012 :  10:33:01  Show Profile Send RockBuilt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TimberJack
TY for the welcome and ty for the response. Im hoping someone can help with this. Im not affraid to jump right in and build anything but, it sure helps to know the basic priciple first. Im am trying to learn basic electronics and this circuit is the one that caught my eye. Thanks again
Rock
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - September 28 2012 :  14:36:32  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Rock, welcome to the I.A.E.C. First off using that spark mod, with the transformer is a sum-what decent charger, but me and darrel put one together to test out how well it did running a hho cell, to be honest with you, using just a regular 2n3055 transistor set up put out more hydrogen then it did. i have run a good size cell off of 5 to 15 transistors. currently i am using 5 MJ15003 transistors and they put out better then the 2n3055 transistors. just my thoughts but i would recommend saving your money on that set up unless you really just want to try it out. i just do not think its all that good.

Go to Top of Page

Almaz

USA
15 Posts

Posted - September 28 2012 :  15:21:28  Show Profile Send Almaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can you tell me please if radiant energy (high voltage spikes) works better than straight 13v DC / PWM setup? What kind of coil are you using with 5 MJ15003. Can you post the circuit.

Thank you in advance

quote:
Originally posted by SD3T

Hey Rock, welcome to the I.A.E.C. First off using that spark mod, with the transformer is a sum-what decent charger, but me and darrel put one together to test out how well it did running a hho cell, to be honest with you, using just a regular 2n3055 transistor set up put out more hydrogen then it did. i have run a good size cell off of 5 to 15 transistors. currently i am using 5 MJ15003 transistors and they put out better then the 2n3055 transistors. just my thoughts but i would recommend saving your money on that set up unless you really just want to try it out. i just do not think its all that good.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.56 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2