International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Circuits and Diagrams
 Window motor circuits
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 08 2011 :  09:05:27  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
First up is a fairly simple circuit.More coming soon

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  15:44:04  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is my Window Motor drive circuit build

I have a simple PCB layout if anyone's intrested

Sorry about image quality will sort this out

ron

Edited by - ron_o on December 13 2011 15:45:29
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  16:03:35  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ron_O. That is very nice!

al

* Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  18:14:57  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Al

Nice to hear from you again

Thanks , its the "baby" version next one has 6 output transistor pairs plus 3 driver transistors so should handle about 40 amps

I also have a made a power booster / amplifier stage to connect to the drive ic taken from a computer fan that handles about 8 to 10 amps ( uses push / pull arrangement to drive coils / core into saturation )

All the best

ron
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  18:53:58  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Ron_o , Glad to see ya made it ... I was hoping somebody would let ya know where everybody went ... I always enjoy your post there always very informative ...
On the window circuit do you have a schematic posted ?
Thank's

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  22:24:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ron-o
I most certainly would be interested in your window circuit

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  02:31:06  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
here is the one from john bedini and rick fredrick from the monopole 3 group

sometimes meltdowns though kinda $$ make the best inspirations!!!

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  02:59:07  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Twally , Thank's for the schematic ,and I want to say thank's for all the other help and info much appreciated .

Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 14 2011 :  14:31:39  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys ,

The image of my drive board is based / copied off John Bedini's original circuit . I have only designed a simple PCB layout for it ( which i can post )
The larger version is the same basic design but with the addition of a power booster stage ( BD243C / BC244C and TIP3055 / TIP2955 ) all transistors as used / recommended by John Bedini in his numerious circuit / patent designs. Again i can post the PCB layout

BTW i always draw my designs by hand so they are easy to draw / copy

ron
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - December 19 2011 :  17:04:54  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
See the "window motor" topic for a "Daftman" style layout

ron
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 19 2011 :  21:04:30  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Ron_o , I'm thinking if it ain't already posted put it on here ... Cause, like me some folk's are new and it's always better to have too much information than not enuff .. This thought is only subject to if you want to post it also .. I hope that made sense .. LOL

Go to Top of Page

jneo

Australia
96 Posts

Posted - February 06 2013 :  02:01:04  Show Profile Send jneo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman how are you have been caught up of late but still at it that sequemtial jb circuit have you or any body treid it out on a window motor just woudering if it is any good I have made a window motor and have been using a ssg circuit on it .I treid the other circuit bedini /cole above but could not get it to go have seen the sampu express would that work any ideas jneo

Edited by - jneo on February 06 2013 02:17:46
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 06 2013 :  04:53:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jneo
Good to se your still around.
Try the twin backEMF circuit-it worked great for me on my window motor.
I could never get the above circuit to work any good on my window motor either???

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

jneo

Australia
96 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  06:29:17  Show Profile Send jneo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM would like to know regarding window motor set up i am using ssg circuit with a rehostat when i increase resitance it goes faster then it reaches a point then slows down then stops but it keep charging battery at a much faster rate than it was when running and mean a 12 volt car bat up to 16 volts in a matter of minutes is this dangerous can it blow bat up ?do i need to wear mask or keep bat in a seperate box incase . often i blow up tranys but not bats //jneo

Edited by - jneo on February 15 2013 06:33:42
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  08:23:25  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jneo

What are you using for a power supply to the motor ( volts and amps) TM will know better about the speed up and stop but my guess is your transistor gets to 100% duty cycle and freezes and your getting straight power into the battery. IMHO

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

jneo

Australia
96 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  20:12:38  Show Profile Send jneo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ian using a power supply 12volts@ 1amp
Jneo
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  20:31:24  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jneo

With the 12v 1 amp supply you will not blow up the battery. Have fun

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

jneo

Australia
96 Posts

Posted - February 15 2013 :  20:36:34  Show Profile Send jneo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks Jneo
Go to Top of Page

Nerasmrda

1 Posts

Posted - February 13 2017 :  04:29:33  Show Profile Send Nerasmrda a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi people! I am new here! I started building bedini motors 2 years ago and joined your forum when i came across tinmans window motor the one that has mot high voltage coil. I replicated his motor but i used the low voltage mot coil and hooked up in regular bedini/daftman circuit. It was running solid state. Now, the interesting part is that when i took the current clamp meter, and putted arround the coil, the meter showed that i have 77amps circulating in the coil. Now, i do this stuff just for hoby, and i dont understand what really is going on here. Can someone explain why i have so many amps? Is it possible to extract amps from the coil if i put winded ferrit ring across the coil and then step up the voltage and step down amps thru transformer? P.s. running battery is 12v 7amp. Greetings from croatia
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - February 19 2017 :  09:04:00  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the IAEC
I would suggest that your clamp ammeter is being tricked
by the frequency and waveform generated by your window motor
If you want to extract power from the motor via transformer
try action you could simply wind a second coil over the drive motor coil
The total power produced will always be less than the amount of energy
put into the system ( i.e. from the battery )

ron
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2