International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Components
 Great treasures to be found
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Firiepete

Australia
30 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  08:40:01  Show Profile Send Firiepete a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi All i thought i would start a thread about Curb Side Pick Ups being a treasure trove of goodies. I have collected some good scores TVs for wire Microwaves for magnets and VCRs for hedrome motors. All this info and being able to do this from reading what you guys are doing and what you are using. Thanks All. I am starting to build up a good knowledge base and collection of parts for experiments etc. A funny thing happened today my wife borrowed my Ute to go and visit her mother and in her mothers suburb it is there turn for a curb side pick up. Anyway she has returned home with a ute full of goodies. More TVs microwaves and two VCRs. Also i mentioned to her about a Bedini being built with a bike wheel so therefore she has thrown a bike in there as well. I guess she is on board with my new found interest. But wait there is more - she was looking through some boxes at one place and it looked like it was a business that had closed down. There seemed like lots of good stuff in there so she grabbed the four boxes and put them on the ute as well - and guess what i found in one of them when i was going through it - a heap of bottle top openers for advertising the business, anyway they have two neo magnets a little bit smaller than a five cent piece by 4 mil set into one side of them to be located on the fridge front i guess. So there is 24 of them and 48 magnets - what a find. So therefore you never know what goodies you will find at a curb side pick up.

Cheers and good hunting all
Firiepete
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2