International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Videos
 To a new begining
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 08 2011 :  08:59:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To continue on from the greats of the past

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 08 2011 :  15:40:41  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Waow, very nice video there ^^
I really like those Tesla pictures of his drawings and generators since i am a great fan of him.
Nice to see Bedini and the other fellow also in it ^^
Just awesome and thanks for using our forum logo in the beginning and in the end of the vid.
Very nicely done and thanks for it :)

Drinks on me :D

Edit, i was so touhed by it i made it a sticky ^^

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  01:31:30  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tinman , Nice Video but, I've been Humming that Dang tune for two day's now, It's stuck in my head !... LOL

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  04:28:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kudzu-turn it up -put a speaker each side of your ears and just mellow out lol

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  04:29:16  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought it was quite fitting that song for the guys on it-its saying listen to me,i am the future

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  04:43:34  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH Yea , I like The song, I never heard it before , It's just one of those song's that stick's for awhile ... LOL

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  10:36:27  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great video.
I also love the Irish music. Is it by Celtic Women?

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  19:18:21  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thought you might like the song Dave lol yes Celtic women

Go to Top of Page

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - March 01 2012 :  23:20:57  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman...

Don't know how I missed this, but it is indeed a very interesting video. Celtic Women...Like I always say sometimes, I like blondes and don't care what color their hair is.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2