International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Power of Nature
 Solar Power
 Pond Power
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Firiepete

Australia
30 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  08:36:15  Show Profile Send Firiepete a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys, Yes i am still cleaning out my shed and still haven't looked at completing my Bedini Motor yet. As I have said before I have completed setting up my RV with three Solar Panels that i built - all 90 watts each. The systems runs great and gives us plenty of free energy when out camping. My wife has just came up with another project that she wants completed, so i am under orders now to get on with it. Now the project is supplying free energy to our new pond feature and pump. My idea is to build a long Solar Panel consisting of two strings of maybe 18 each. This long thin panel will sit on top of the limestone wall. Then i want to run the captured power DC to the pump. This pump will have to be a 12 vault pump, working during daylight hours. I want to try to avoid using a regulator and batteries. What do you think guys. Has anyone done that, and do you think it will work alright?
Cheers Guys

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  09:05:16  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pete
you can actualy buy 12 volt solar pumps for ponds. they have all the goodies in the kit cheap as on ebay
You must be logged in to see this link.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Firiepete

Australia
30 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  23:19:52  Show Profile Send Firiepete a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Tinman, I will look into that, that will save me some time. I dident know they existed. Cheers
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2