International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Nikola Tesla and others from the past...
 Nikola Tesla, Son of Lighting
 Tesla style
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  06:32:26  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just thought i would make a section were we could post some of Tesla's idea's working.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  20:46:23  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol man.. around 1910 or so Tesla does it.
then in 1975 NASA does it at a much smaller magnitude.
2012 we are still slaves.

either way its still good to see Tesla's work proven time and time again.

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 09 2012 :  16:59:01  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It'd be interesting to see how this method would compare, efficiency wise, to a Tesla derived method.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  04:56:26  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Kcarring and all
Dose anyone actualy know exactly how Tesla's wireless transmition worked?
The reason i ask is i think all the replications i have seen are guess work.
I have my own theroy after some things i found during the week of high voltage systems test i have done.
Did it ever occur to anyone that a positive high voltage potential sent through the air could be dangerous as we would then become a wonderful lightning rod lol.
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  15:07:30  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@iaec

I think your point is pretty conclusive. See Eric Dollard's work for some very interesting replication attempts & theories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  18:03:07  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh sorry for the confusion with the iaec comment above.I was loged in as iaec to try and fix SD's moderator statis and just started posting befor i loged into my account lol.
Anyway-it is my belief that maybe tesla was actualy useing the earth as the 0 volt line and the transmited voltage was actualy a negative voltage. Although it may seem that two negative voltages wouldnt do anything,it still brings a high potential diference between 0 and - volts.So with 2 negative charges it would have been completely safe although the potential diference is very high.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  21:08:41  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
actually Tesla says that he was using the earth somehow, but im unsure whether that meant the earth itself as a worldwide ground or simply a certain frequency that seemed to excite the earth somehow or perhaps the ionosphere.

he talks about it in his biography, particularly the Magnifying Transmitter. Whats interesting is he says he found the key to producing millions of volts while reading Revelations in the Bible.

according to Tesla though, his transmission was one where the "Hertzwave radiation is an entirely negligable quantity as compared with the whole energy, under which condition the damping factor is extremely small and an enormous charge is stored in the elevated capacity"

he said such a circuit would be excited by any impulses and is basically a resonant transformer, BUT his could be constructed in a manner where it was "accurately proportioned to fit the globe and its electrical constants and properties.." which he states would then absolutely eliminate distance in being a factor to the loss in transmission efficiency.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  00:21:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Mag
I was just thinking along the lines I mentioned because of the experiments I have been doing
If that voltage that is on every component in my latest videos was a positive voltage then it would have taken out most of the components a long time ago
This is why I believe that it is a negative voltage-below 0 volts ground

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  02:30:17  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Definitely makes one want to play with trying to get true spark gaps up to speed and have a look at that wave and see if it has more of a sharp impulse or sine wave look to it, cause in the impulse, as tin man states - there is quite a negative component to it, and the overall pulse width is fairly condensed exuding more voltage than current-carrying such as a normal sine wave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  10:49:20  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Makeing up some new components atm. Going to try and add some ion gas aswell and see what happens.
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - April 13 2012 :  21:42:54  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 14 2012 :  01:11:50  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you guys seen something called Kelvin's Storm with the dripping buckets. I wonder if that has anything to do with the negative voltage which definitely produces a 10K volt?? spark.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4418 Posts

Posted - April 15 2012 :  16:19:40  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shak

This looks like a fun experiment but that is all

You must be logged in to see this link.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - July 02 2012 :  06:31:44  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I too agree with TinMan and have said it a couple of times, but what we need is a clear way of making negative voltages,

Purely off the top of my head with no research other then looking up on the web....

looking at the way a voltage pump using capacitors work (condensers in Telsa's case remember ...) we maybe able to make the negative charge that you guys are speaking of..

the 555 timer and most of the semiconductors could be removed and replaced with a sparkgap (this will create the square wave required)

The capacitors if higher voltage is required could be replaced with condensers.

Tesla was know for using diodes in some of his inventions, mainly I think these were vacuum tube style Diodes, where you had a filament like a light bulb with positive - negative inputs with a 3rd contact above the filament used to collect the charge and flow it in one direction.

Vacuum tube Diodes: You must be logged in to see this link.

Voltage pump: You must be logged in to see this link.

Like I said all just off the top of my head something for me to look into another day ... but I welcome anyone else to take my idea and build on it ... just make sure you report back your findings :D

Take care all
Kult.

P.S. A video form Photonic using an old vacuum rectifier: You must be logged in to see this link.

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - Kultus on July 02 2012 06:52:27
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - July 02 2012 :  21:49:32  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More on the same note, after a night of sleeping on this, TinMan will know all too well where I am coming from with his negative charge Bedini...

When we talk about polarity we are speaking of "potential difference" Look at the pic below

Ground is not always negative. in most electronics it is but only for the act of making them safe, Cars in England for many years (if not still have a positive ground)

So back to the pic... we have a ground point in the middle this is our "common" ground.. if we then connect to the negative of the battery on the right and to our ground it is said we have 0 volts on the ground and - 1.5 volts on the right battery in potential difference from the ground ....

from the ground to the positive on the left batt we would have +1.5volts .... in potential difference from the ground ....

electrons flow from the Negative to the positive of your battery, this makes me think that the search for a negative charge is a red haring in our search for they key... one thing I recall Tesla saying was that it was the frequency (high freq) that made it safe as the electrons flowed over the skin and did not penetrate the internals of the human body.

If there is such a thing as this negative charge it would have to be a potential difference earth as the higher potential... but to me this doesn't make sense...

About Half way through this video you will note the fella playing the music does a run up and down the key board ... Notice the brightness of the Neon sign in the back ground as he wipes through the higher notes (higher frequencies).... what do you see ?

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Edited by - Kultus on July 02 2012 21:50:03
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4418 Posts

Posted - January 05 2014 :  16:07:29  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kultus

No light show at higher freq.??

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE doug.bennett49er
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - January 05 2014 :  21:55:46  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This remind me of story to use song modulated tesla coil. The spark said to produce awesom treeble.

I once measure some circuit potential compared to the earth, I forgot what circuit with what results but here is the results, use gel battery as source:
- circuit A have both output more positive than the earth
- circuit B have negative output more negative than the earth, positive output more positive than the earth.
- circuit C have negative output more negative than the earth, positive output more positive than the earth, being more negative than circuit B.

Edited by - sucahyo on January 05 2014 21:56:58
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2