International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 Flow Meter
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  06:19:17  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I see everyone using a 500ml or 1 Liter used plastic bottles to measure the flow of the HHO from their system. I do not see that to be incredibly accurate when trying to verify the efficiency of a system.

Would it be better to use a properly calibrated flow gas flow meter to have accuracy ? The controversy of what each system generates would be best proven by a proper measuring device (in my opinion).

I have found these... Your Thoughts ???

I would also imagine that having a "dryer" placed before the flow meter will also provide a more accurate measurement....

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  12:49:16  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
what site did you find that dryer at alan?

Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  21:18:04  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Easter SD,

Here is the link to the Dryer...

You must be logged in to see this link.

Alan

Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  22:08:37  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
JACKPOT,

As it is Monday here in Hong Kong. I have spoke with an air flow meter factory and can pick up a 0-5 Liter per minute flow meters for $12.00 USD (100 piece order is only $6.00 each). Here is the image of their product.

At 12 bucks a piece and best accuracy, I would be silly to not use this LOL

I should start selling factory direct on eBay.... LOL

Edited by - hkalan on April 08 2012 22:09:22
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 09 2012 :  07:29:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Indeed a good looking meter

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  01:44:02  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Alan,
I can't remember where I read this but, I read when A O2 flow meter is used for HHO .. A conversion formula has to be used ( to show exact amount of HHO )as O2 and HHO have different properties in a flow meter .. I'm not quite sure I said that correctly ..
Other than that, those should work great . Definitely would make it a lot easier to see if changes you make to a HHO generator made for better production .
How much are you gonna sell them on Ebay for ?

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  02:49:41  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You are right kudzu
HHO and o have different weight densities so a conversion rate is needed- how ever it isn't very diferent

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  03:05:32  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

The factory assured me that the units will be calibrated for HHO. Something about the metal ball on the inside is a key factor...

It sounds nice to sell things on eBay, but I do not have the time or the space for stock to be an eBay seller. Plus the shipping time from Hong Kong would be to long for some... To many disputes happen on eBay for the silliest reasons, and shipping time seems to be near the top of the list.

I was doing some reading, and using a 1 liter drinking bottle is not even close to measuring the actual flow of HHO. It said that a 1 liter bottle is for liquid volume not gas.

I do not know how true that is... Hope to know why they say that !!

Alan

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  03:34:42  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guy's,
I was looking on Amazon and found these ... There for Oxygen but, for testing and ease of use ( not to mention compact ) look's to be a good buy $20 buck's + $7.61 shipping .. They had others but, this one was from 1-8LPM , I thought that should be a good range for most setup's .
You must be logged in to see this link.

My Mom is on Oxygen , I'm gonna ask the guy's that deliver what they have available also . There are O2 flow meters on a bunch of the stuff they bring out .
I was also thinking of going by the local Hospital and checking with the maintenance Dept , just to see if they change out and throw away stuff like that .

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  07:21:21  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Kudzu,

That is great stuff.

Brilliant idea to talk with the hospital maintenance department.

Great ideas !!!

Alan

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2