International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 UFO's and Disclosure
 Moon Landing-Fake?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 06 2012 :  09:59:25  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok this has been the question for over 40 years
Did America land man on the moon
Science say's they would never have survived the radiation.
What's your take?

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  06:49:21  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

That is quite interesting !

Things I never thought about... I was only 3 years old when it happened.

With the data presented in this video. I would say "it is the most expensive movie made", and the USA never went to the moon.

They have telescopes that can show the details to the surface of the Sun, and details of galaxy's millions of miles away... Why can't we use that to see if there is all the equipment left on the surface of the moon from their landing ?

Alan

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  07:26:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi hkalan
Very good question.They have satellite's that can watch your neibours dog take a dump in your back yard but they recon they dont have one that could see the equipment left on the moon.
The other thing you have to ask yourself-why havnt we been back in over30 years?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 12 2012 :  01:23:34  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tinman,
IDK , If they went or not but, if they didn't . Somebody is still making movies and pictures for it .. LOL

You must be logged in to see this link.

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 12 2012 :  10:36:15  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mmm-so from space they can clearly see your cat-but just 30 miles away from the moon all you see is a black blure that is suppose to be the lunar buggy lol oh and some tracks.
They can controle robots on mars but cant get a clear pic of the machinery they left behind on the moon???

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4452 Posts

Posted - April 18 2012 :  12:22:35  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

The one thing that they do have is a mirror that use every year to measure the distance from the earth to the moon. There are pic of the mirror being placed and its has to be placed just right to bounce the laser back to be measured so we can see just how fast the moon is leaving the earth. So far about 1/4" a year.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 18 2012 :  21:46:00  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi49er
That is some good proof that we may have been there- but did man actualy go there in 1969?
The other thing to remember is that we can control robots on mars from earth, so would it be conceivable that man didn't place that reflective mirror on the moon, but just placed it there the same way we can place and move the mars rovers on mars?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Lefthand

USA
13 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  12:27:08  Show Profile Send Lefthand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We told to get yhe hell off the moon and told not to come back.It is a base for the grey aliens and is an artificial object,there are many strange anomolies about the moon.There was the Apollo missions and then there were the real missions to the ancient ruins and a war on the sufacemillions of years ago,that it being waged to this day with factions of the human race with aliens and a war with other race of aliens.Stranger than fiction it really is.That is the reason theu want to go Mars,they want to see the ruins there,but the Japanese and Nazi's were there first in the 40's,then later the Soviet's and Americans together.There is a secret war that has been ongoing here for hundred's of thousands of years with mankind caught up in the middle as a spirits of light with a bad case of amnesia.The will never let us live up to our true potential and be the great species we were meant to be.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4452 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  13:10:14  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Lefthand

That is a interesting way of looking at it.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Lefthand

USA
13 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  14:37:04  Show Profile Send Lefthand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
49er this is not just my belief,but many people have made countless youtube videos and blogs on web sites.Who do you think controls those that control?It sooner or later will end up in a religous or spiritual discussion as science and religion are both talking about the same things.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4452 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  15:39:35  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Lefthand

I understand that statement a lot easer, I am just a dense today to many cold capsules

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  15:59:14  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well all I have to say about that is ....

???? ALLLLRIGHTY THEN ???? I try to learn something new each day and I'm not quite sure what I learned with that one !!!

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4452 Posts

Posted - April 24 2012 :  19:16:36  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

It has something to do with ram pumps I guess..

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  06:01:31  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys
I to have seen many report's of the bases on the moon.One has to stop and ask themselves as to why we havnt been back to the moon?
I mean it cant be because of the money as we have much better equipment now and much more efficient rocket's.so going on todays dollar value we should be able to do it cheaper.
I have also seen and read information in reguards to the moon and it doing things it shouldnt.
One major thing is-how come it dosnt spin?why dose one side always face away from earth? Every other moon around every other planet we know of spin's-why not our's.One would think that it would do atleast 1 rotation in a year-but 10,000 years on and it hasnt shifted even 1 degree.
A lot of scientist say that taking into account it's size and mass,it should actualy be pulled to earth,but in actual fact it isnt getting any closer.
49er-ram pumps??? lol

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4452 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  10:38:21  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

At the time it didn't make any more sense than a ram pump BUT know I under stand what a ram pump does. Its just one of those things like your only as dumb as where you are standing in the world at that time. LOL 5 piece suit standing in the middle of the outback.. same same LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 25 2012 :  08:12:07  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok one very simple question for you all.
You will see on the start of the vidio clip that the moon lander is suposidly kicking up dust.
So lets think about fine dust,as it would be on the moon.And the fact that the gravity is very low aswell.
So on earth -even with our gravity,dust takes some time to clear-right?
I mean,you hit a piece of dry dirt with your lawn mower-and the dust will take some time to clear.
So why is it that just after the moon lander has touched down,and with the moons low gravity,fine dust and the major fact that this is a rocket engin that is blowing the dust around-is all the dust gone within seconds of touchdown??-not a sign of dust anywhere??--totaly clear within seconds as far as the eye can see???

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  20:43:40  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What tickles my mind is that why have so few if any returned to the moon since. I understand the reason the first time was about Russia competition. Where is modern day coverage of landings? Was the moon just another cheap date of the USA used and abused with no follow up phone call?

What I would love to see is modern day moon landing(s) by a private group. I bet the usual "obey us" people would forbid it or make some law against going to moon. Why, because the world may see dust not settle for a long time when kicked. Just might see a different moon than we have been fed.

The advent of HD cameras, robots galor and satellites filling the globe, it would be cool to see moon explorations via robot. Companies can even charge people to remote pilot them for a profit. Oh, there is the scientific aspect of exploration of course

OLD Boy's Bench?

Edited by - Anothercoilgun on August 26 2012 20:48:36
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  21:16:09  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
X prize holding a contest till 2015 for first team to land, travel and return images remotely by robot. Was 2012 but extended to 2015. "Additional bonus prizes will be awarded for photographing a Lunar Heritage, Apollo or Surveyor spacecraft site." Prize should be just for that alone :)

OLD Boy's Bench?
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - August 26 2012 :  23:53:32  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One must ask them self-why do we have mar's rovers(3 of them),and not one moon rover? I wonder why no high definition picturs of the moon surface-like we have of the mars surface???

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - August 27 2012 :  01:20:05  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guy's ,
This site came up , After Tinman's post on the moon pic's and a search I did trying to find something ...Anyway , I thought it was interesting ...

===================================================================================================

"Throughout space there is energy ... It it a mere question of time when man will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of Nature" Nicola Tesla
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2