International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 No Load Generator
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 06 2012 :  06:15:57  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys
I have posted this in the HHO section aswell as it dose pertain to my HHO system

It would seem that a lot of people say that an engin will use more fuel-energy to produce HHO than the HHO will put back into the engin.
It would then seem that we need to get current from an engin that will not add any load to that engin.
So who out there has one of these such unit's?

As *Not So Smart* as that question may sound-it is indeed posable to get current-(volt's+amps)from an I.C.E without affecting either the fuel consumption or engin torque.

We would all agree that the biggest loss in an I.C.E is the waste heat.This accounts for about a 43% loss of energy within the I.C.E.
22% is lost to friction(in a good designed engin)
This leave's us with our 35% crank torque and rated HP.

So if with a realy good HHO system we could get say 90% efficiency,this leaves us with only 11% to find to have a 101% system.

So what if we have a unit that could get back half the heat waste energy in the I.C.E
This would give us about 20% back-and we only needed 11%.
Now this may sound like it is just another thing that cant be done,but i will tell you now-it can indeed be achieved.
Over the last week i have been working on a unit that will convert the waste heat from the exaust into useful current.
At this stage due to me having limited material to build such a unit-i have only a small working modle-but it dose work.

Doing some calculation's on what i have,i think it very possable to get between 1.8-2.2kw from a medium size 4 cylender engin(around 1800cc)just from the waste heat of the exaust.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 06 2012 :  06:40:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a vidio demo of my first proof of concept unit.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

jneo

Australia
96 Posts

Posted - May 03 2012 :  05:02:28  Show Profile Send jneo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey TM nice one like the look of that what the is going on there?
Can't wait to see next vidio
Regarsd jneo
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - May 04 2012 :  21:26:50  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jneo
Hkalan is doing a 3d modle of the unit at the moment.This will be an animated 3d modle so as everyone can see what is happening in there.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  11:11:56  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi guys. Future automobiles will replace the alternator for an electric generator operated from exhaust gas heat. If the big companies ever realize the implication of such a device on auto exhausts we will probably never get them.

al

* Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  17:47:23  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Fan
Now your on to it lol
Hkalan is drawing up a animated 3D modle at the moment,and also having a large one made to i believe.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  22:11:52  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good Morning,

I should have the 3D rendering completed next week... Not a master of the 3D software yet, but this project is a fun and learning experience !!

Alan

Go to Top of Page

jneo

Australia
96 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  03:47:23  Show Profile Send jneo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi tinman thanks for that look foward to it
Regards jneo
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2