International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Informative pages, E-Books and Pdf`s.
 Connecting Real Dots - Tesla, Steinmetz, Dollard
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 03 2012 :  22:26:02  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!) Most are clueless about the importance of the Variation of Inductance and Capacitance with respect to time – and synchronous parameter variations. Read chapter 21 (XXI) titled REACTION MACHINES in Charles Proteus Steinmetz’s book titled “Alternating Current Phenomena”.

Eric Dollard
from
You must be logged in to see this link.

Reaction Machines - Charles Steinmetz

Theory and calculation of alternating current phenomena (1900)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 05 2012 :  10:33:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i like this bit in the top post kcarring lol
I had a young student from Korea visit me a few years back. He had no problem understanding the basic concept of producing an energy synthesizing apparatus, because his mind was uncontaminated by all of the Bedini/Bearden falsehoods. The term Scalar Wave is an oxymoron, as scalar is part of the propagation constant that is NOT A WAVE! (Idiots!)

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 05 2012 :  10:45:43  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi kcarring
Looking more at the pictures on the first link you posted-it looks like a big varible capacitor that they are rotating with the electric motor.
This has got me thinking-what happens if you have say a 200uf cap with say 20 volts in it,then be able to change the capacitance to a higher value with that 20 volts already in it?. This seems to be what they are doing
Or maybe reduce the uf in the capacitor so as to increase the potential current of that 20 volts.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 05 2012 :  13:56:42  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ask Peter L., apparently he has one in the basement of his house that is of no use to him. LOL

(ok.. that was an unecessay stab... but Lindemann is a pompous rude and arrogant individual who rides heavily on reputation and theories without practical application nor demonstration, worse, he sells his non-working crap theories and doesn't even bother to build them, himself... shameful)

@TM

Dollard is a very interesting guy and makes some great and meaningful different correlations and parallels to Tesla that are often drowned out by Bedini and Bearden. The SSG and MEG, in fact, contradict BY DESIGN the virtues and potential offerings Tesla has demonstrated, they are not related. Yet they lean on his name, and then worse, they invent new terms which are further contradictory like "Scalar Waves". So yes, the deeper you get into Tesla, Steinmetz, Faraday... the less you see in the way of sensible correlation in Bedini/Bearden technology. Everything that occurs in the Bedini Energizer is perfectly explainable by math, and anything that isn't , i.e. the battery - the end result of the battery - quite likely is explainable by chemistry. Neat device, sure, useful: yes - but - listen to what is told - it opens a "gate" to scalar waves that somehow introduced to the battery chemistry? Really... what is a scalar wave? Can you show me that term in a Tesla book or patent? And "leave the dipole open"? huh? Where do you think the emitter is heading... ground LOL

Here's an interesting Dollard statement, not too old:

"Next, Eric has posed the following question: "Second, what ratio of dielectric field density to magnetic field density results in the contractive force just balanced against the expansive force, thereby canceling any mechanical forces upon the bounding conductors?" He told me that we should continue to investigate this question as it holds the key to an important practical application. If somebody can find this ratio, it will give the necessary information to design an apparatus that can power loads while the prime mover sees no load."

Eric Dollard

"--- In n6kph@yahoogroups.com, "David" <web000x@...> wrote:
>
> From what I've seen, John Bedini/Tom Bearden never show the detailed
mathematical descriptions that I want to see. There is always some mysticism to their descriptions and claims. Symbolic mathematical representation is what I personally am interested in which Bedini seems to think is confusing to everyone. Anything can be engineered with much less trial and error when you have a language that accurately predicts the behavior of physical systems. Eric DOES show us the math as well as presents things clearly and FREELY, no "Energy
From The Vacuum" series to buy that explains nothing worth my time."

"You don't argue with Dollard (smile)"

John Bedini

All in John Bedini has offered a lot to the public, no doubt. And he should indeed be thanked for it, and does deserve some degree of reward. To the best of my knowledge though, his offerings do not include proof, accurate measurement, correlation to longitudinal wave theory, ... etc... and for those looking into those matters, more.. Dollard does offer some very interesting viewpoints.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by - kcarring on April 05 2012 14:08:33
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  04:52:36  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The thing that catches my attention about that video with Eric Dollard is that he said tesla always worked with a lot of things that were sparking/arcing and rotating very fast. I wonder if the the sparking it the way to establish the longitudinal wave. Minute in power but tesla I think was into huge frequencies of that sparking I think like a million hertz of something, which could than add up to significant wattage. Also someone was pointing out about the tesla generator was that it was actually a generator to produce power but people who build it are using it in the opposite direction where instead of producing the huge bolts it was made to receive it. He just did made it arc everywhere to impress people and get funding.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  08:55:49  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Shak
the spark gap method is used as it is the fastest switching avalible-even with todays electronics.The only component that come's close to spark gap switching is the IGBT (insulated gate bipolar transistor)But even that is only 82% of a spark gap.
Kcarring-i couldnt agree more about the use of tesla's name in projects that have nothing to do with his work,they simply use his name to make money-not because there machines have anything to do with what tesla was doing.
I mentioned this once befor in another thread-i think it was in bedini's ferris wheel thread.But anyway,you only have to look at the bifilar coil they use claiming that it was tesla tek-and yet the two coils have nothing in common.
Oh how far some will go to make a buck.
Good old dollard looks much older than in the vidio's i just watched-some secret location lol-looks like they were still collage students back then lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  21:58:22  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah Tinman,

The fascism is the US is starting to border on semil Nazi-ism and can age many quite fast, but now "the dictator" is a hand full of cooperate mongrels, and it sounds like they have harassed Eric(or anybody that questions the $/power scheme) pretty bad. Take it from me there is a pretty icky feeling in the states these days. Hypocrisy at its best. Be happy you are in Oz.... I am.
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 12 2012 :  01:07:16  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@TM I think Bedini may have been riding on the fact Tesla used and experimented with a pancake that was bifilar - but - from my experimentation it really is quite a different beast. I find it interesting that the pancake has no similar lengths, per turn, so to speak, forever changing the resistance/reactance throughout it's output. Jiffycoil has a neat demo of some light output using his pancake method.

quote:
"I have a good group of photos on Flickr showing how to wind the coil. The blue#65279; stuff is painters tape. For a small coil it works great, you could also use masking tape. With both tape it to the PVC coil form sticky side out . The wire is AWG 28 magnet wire. You can use something close to that also. The primary coil is a helical primary 5 turns. It was made from plastic coated wire from radio shack."

He truly has a lot of cool coil setups. Quite a meticulous builder, to say the least.

If you've never seen this video, check it out, tremendous light for 1.03 watts!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Flumen

Poland
1 Posts

Posted - October 08 2012 :  04:41:41  Show Profile Send Flumen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. Just joined the forum today. Appreciate the discussion here and helpful links. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - October 08 2012 :  09:45:04  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Flumen and welcome

All of use here at the forum get along good and tell all that we can. Help in many ways so most all question can be answered from more than one source. Enjoy

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2