International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 UFO's and Disclosure
 Decent vidio proof
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 03 2012 :  08:00:08  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you have any vidio's of UFO's that you think are legit-then post away.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 04 2012 :  10:23:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What -no taker's lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 04 2012 :  10:26:53  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

I will look now have been to busy to look.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
You must be logged in to see this link.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 04 2012 :  10:43:34  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

That was very interesting and I have to believe it for I have seen it with my own eyes more than once. But like all the other people I have no proof. My grandmother had pic of the ones we saw and believe it or not she was robed and they took her coin collection and her photos and that was it. LOL and that was 50 yrs ago

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 05 2012 :  15:05:24  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some great ufo footage...

At first, the frantic Area 51 phone call had me thinking.. wow, that's compelling.

Then I found another video online where the guy, Brian, phoned Art back and said the whole thing was a fake.

Then I found a third video that contemplated whether the initial call was a fake or if the call back .. was a fake.. LOL

And then I got thinking:

In the real call/bogus callback scenario we are required to believe aliens have infiltrated a military based that 1000's of people, some quite low paid even, go to the trouble of jumping on airplane to get to work, everyday, day in - day out - they still go to work... not suspecting anything whatsoever. And apparently even when they are "in the know" (like this Brian guy) - at times, are released to the public (like he says he was). Even when they know the highest top level secret, and that is... major US cities are about to be destroyed in an alien efforted depopulation plan. In case 2 all we have to believe is that 1 single American decided to be an idiot for fun. I vote #2.

haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Edited by - kcarring on April 05 2012 15:07:36
Go to Top of Page

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - April 05 2012 :  15:31:18  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody...

If I were from another planet I certainly wouldn't plaster huge lights all over my craft for the whole world to see. That is, unless I wanted people to know that we were about to invade. Most likely they are developments of Area 51 that were taken from the Germans in World War II.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 06 2012 :  04:32:51  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The one bit of vidio footage that had me looking was the one you see in the picture above in the youtube screen shot.
What the hell was that thing makeing that big white ploom and then it looks like it backfired and started again lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - April 07 2012 :  20:04:57  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman...

It looks like a jet breaking the sound barrier and then reaching mach II and breaking it again.

Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  05:47:20  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TM...

Loved the opening reporting of the China sighting... Let me think... Where was I on July 7, 2010... I was in China LOL

I did NOT hear of anyone receiving an anal probe from aliens after that date.. that was complaining about it LOL

Seriously. I have never really thought to much about all this, but it is very interesting ! What a great topic... Good one !

Alan

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  07:46:51  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well in my opinion,one would have to be preaty naive to be able to look into the night sky and think that were all that there is.And we can only see a fraction of what is in our galaxy.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  07:47:34  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
how small we realy are

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  07:51:46  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Our sun is huge-right???
How many of us have actualy thought about how much is realy out there?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  08:04:47  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Space craft on the moon-over 3 miles long

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4432 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  20:23:31  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

ILLEGAL USE OOH OOH CB will get you

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 12 2012 :  00:28:49  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hkalan2007
I did NOT hear of anyone receiving an anal probe from aliens after that date.. that was complaining about it LOL

Haha That's hilarious LOL

They came.
They took me away.
They fed me Spam.
They made me watch Oprah on 7000 square inch TV.
Elvis is with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 12 2012 :  10:25:34  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok how the hell is a public vidio on youtube an illegal use of vidio???-idiots
Anyway i wonder how illegal this one is lol.Oh and i am going to post that illegal vidio again lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.8 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2