International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 UFO's and Disclosure
 Disclosure
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 03 2012 :  07:43:58  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok-i know lol,UFO's???
Well i believe that there are some here on I.A.E.C that have been waiting for this topic to pop up.
It also is one of my pasion,s and has been since i was 13 year's old.
Why you ask?-well i will keep that to myself.
This is the International Alternative Energy Center, is it not?
Well what could be more alternative than alien Technology?
Anyway,here is a vidio to get things started--from kcarrings country

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 06 2012 :  22:02:06  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another great vidio.
Dr Steven greer's work in the disclosure project needs a lot more publicity than it's getting.
This man is trying his best and has devoted his life to make the world a better place-lets give him some of our support.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

tecnovative

USA
39 Posts

Posted - September 20 2012 :  02:58:59  Show Profile Send tecnovative a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dr. Greer is working with the film production company Neverending Light on a disclosure documentary to be titled Sirius that is expected to be released December 2012.... of course. Here is a link to the films site. You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 27 2012 :  07:08:13  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok -here is an interesting update.
Dr Steven greer has done an autopsy on a human like being,and has confirmed that it is of alien origen.
This has also been backed by 2 other leading correnors.
The autopsy and results will now be added to the film-Sirius--which is due out in december.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

tecnovative

USA
39 Posts

Posted - December 06 2012 :  07:45:29  Show Profile Send tecnovative a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 01 2013 :  05:03:50  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The truth couldnt come from a better source.
Skip the junk at the start

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - March 01 2013 :  08:55:27  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote from NASA "NASA does not track UFO's", "NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe"

How *Not So Smart* do they think we are?
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 07 2013 :  18:17:38  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nooo ofcourse there not.
Why did nasa discontinue with the shuttle program ?
Why have we not been back to the moon?

I would guess the reason would be-why drive a T modle ford, when you cant take the porche.
Why go to the local beach ,when we can go to the bahama's.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 23 2013 :  02:19:41  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - April 03 2013 :  23:10:12  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't remember if I have told this story to this forum but I'm sure I have at least told a couple people here. There have been a few defining moments in my life that probably led me to be so interested in futuristic technology. playing with magnets and electricity was part of it, but the UFO I saw when I was 16 may have played the largest role.

This was around '98 or '99 this took place and I had two friends with me. Where I lived there was a large field right nearby behind some local houses, one of those fields where the large kV power transmission lines would travel across and there would be those huge towers periodically. Where we were sitting we could see the power lines in the night sky.
A few times my eyes caught the brightest few stars out that night and they were all in a good point of reference to the power lines. Over time I noticed one of these stars was moving in reference to the lines so I figured it was a distant plane. At that point I brought it up and we all agreed it was moving. This thing was FAR. In less than 10 minutes it literally traveled straight to us. To get to the point, this was not a star or a plane, because it flew over us so close that we could all clearly see the shape and interior of the underbelly of the craft. Right after witnessing this, we all ran to the nearest pen and paper and drew pictures of it, and wrote a quick statement as friends of what we saw and we all signed it lol..

I can still draw a picture of it, but to put it simple this thing looked like an octagonal bowl turned upside-down with a protruding chamber on it's front. Not quite a saucer but it did not have wings, and it did not have propellers.
the underside of the craft was like an open deck, where someone could be standing on the inner platform and look straight down at you or fall off, but there were no people just 5 "things" that light was emitting from that I cannot say what they were to this day. Having the knowledge I have now I would guess something crazy like some type of coils. But they were positioned symmetrically around the inner deck and I could only guess the sound of the craft was due to these devices. It was not a sound like you would hear from a regular jet but it was still loud enough where I would think people could have heard it flying over.

the nearest AF base was Andrews but I doubt it came from there.

so anyways the point is, that is just my particular story first-hand. I know that I saw a craft that was being propelled in a way that I have never seen commercially. It was not a small craft but definitely a large one.. No doubt it my mind I was not deceived with some blimp or remote controlled trickery.

Because I saw that, I feel like I can't trust "what they are telling us".
I do not believe it was aliens.. it was our technology.. but what was it?

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - April 04 2013 :  05:35:45  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check this out... You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - April 04 2013 :  14:21:37  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
that one im sure is a fake for many reasons.. the newscast, the actors, the CGI truck lol..

how about this one?

You must be logged in to see this link.

The UFO sightings in Jerusalem.. very convincing.. several different pieces of footage from different locations all witnessed the same orbs. Had never heard anything about this til a friend showed me.

not sure why but this Jerusalem stuff in 2011 was the most convincing i had ever seen and people just sort of forgot about it by now.
[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - April 20 2013 :  06:53:08  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One more day before Sirius premieres.

AMAZING UFO'S OF 2013
Go to Top of Page

tecnovative

USA
39 Posts

Posted - April 23 2013 :  07:47:56  Show Profile Send tecnovative a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those interested can watch Dr Greer's introduction of Sirius and the first ten minutes of the film recorded live at the premier at the following URL.

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - April 23 2013 :  10:18:16  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Someone just posted a download link in the comments too.
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - April 23 2013 :  15:14:01  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I took a look at the documentary earlier today. The audio sync was off by 6 or 7 seconds, but did not matter too much.
I won't say it was great, but I enjoyed it and guess who else made it onto the documentary? - LifeHack!
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - April 23 2013 :  21:03:33  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sirius is now on Disclose.TV and audio looks fine
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 23 2013 :  23:41:50  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@TM wow that was quite the video.. the first one with Paul Hellyer from Canada.

Thanks for sharing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 20 2013 :  06:38:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Disclosure hearing 2013

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 20 2013 :  07:24:25  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 20 2013 :  07:31:16  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 20 2013 :  07:32:27  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - July 21 2013 :  11:32:58  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
THE DAY BEFORE DISCLOSURE (HD)
Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - July 23 2013 :  00:15:15  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wish it was called Exposure :)

OLD Boy's %@+$!~^ Bench :)
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 23 2013 :  08:56:31  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tried to watch that one Dave,but the link is very slow. 10 seconds of watching the show,then another 20 to load another 10 seconds worth lol-slow server.
Do you have a youtube link to that one?.

@ACG-i dont think i want to see any of those carictors exposed lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - July 24 2013 :  17:17:13  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TM - Disclose is the fastest site I have ever visited. It downloads the full 1.37 hours for me in under 10 seconds.
You could try clearing your cookies or it is on youtube.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 25 2013 :  09:31:00  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For me ,that would be the slowest site i have been on. Youtube downloads very fast,along with every other site i have been on. But that one was painfuly slow.
I do have an adsl 2+ conection,which is 3mb/sec.I can download a 1 1/2 hour mivie in under 3 minute's-so i dont know why that one was so slow.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - July 26 2013 :  21:12:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Unobtainium

5 Posts

Posted - July 28 2013 :  11:26:39  Show Profile Send Unobtainium a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can use keepvid.com for downloads, I think. It always works fast for me.
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - September 26 2013 :  06:39:05  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
this fell from the skys yesterday over the UK

Looks like a mini flying saucer :)
Go to Top of Page

tecnovative

USA
39 Posts

Posted - September 26 2013 :  12:57:48  Show Profile Send tecnovative a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by IrishDave

this fell from the skys yesterday over the UK

Looks like a mini flying saucer :)

This kind of stunt is what passes as "education" in the UK? And I thought things were bad here in the USA. From huffingtonpost.co.uk You must be logged in to see this link. "To everyones disappointment and sum up the origins of this mysterious object...it was actually made of card and part of a creative writing lesson.".

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - September 27 2013 :  13:48:46  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL.

Would have been nice to see some 'Mini-Martians'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.59 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2