International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Power of Nature
 Solar Power
 Compost Power
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  05:13:42  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well for lack of a better place I composted this topic here where the fellow run all his power needs off methane and compost. I probably would work on you boat HKalan :-). THis is a vid back from the 70's. This guy was way before his time.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  11:01:09  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shak

This is a great find and it looks like it covers more than just solar.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
You must be logged in to see this link.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  20:10:40  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well yeah, it would be under something like nature energy or something but don't have a catagory for that. THe bacterial farting making gas would be the wind:-), plants decomposing I guess would come under solar. I know a fellow here that gets his compost piles up to 85 degrees celcius. I think Jean Pain had green houses run on this stuff in the middle of a cold french winter.
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  20:55:32  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
good find, thanks for posting. looks like there are quite a few videos and enthusiasts interested in jean's method.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2