International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 6-8 NO -15- PLATE HHO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 18 2012 :  21:53:07  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

I think tomorrow I will build a second part of my cell and add 7 more plates and have one+ in the center and 2 - plates on the out sides and the rest will be neutral. 15 total plates never to old to learn. LOL

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
You must be logged in to see this link.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 19 2012 :  02:23:36  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
howdy kudzu. i think doug tested that out, check on solid state set ups. doug posted a video of his first test. hey doug, i picked up some 4 inch tubes and caps and all the other goodies to start on the gennerator set up. i went with 5/16 plastic bolts cause they went out to 3 inches in length. just need to get my hands on some stainless steel. i will make some calls to check out a local supply shop in the morning.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 19 2012 :  08:39:43  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD3T

Good luck with the hunt and don't burn up to many drills drilling holes.. LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - March 21 2012 :  05:21:29  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er,

I see TM got you also hooked on HHO...nice going ^^
Btw, you should be off the grid now or not???

TimberJack

Vladimir Zamir Thodé

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 21 2012 :  07:31:08  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD3T-your going HHO aswell?? lol cool--this should be an exciting topic.
Get some cutting fluid when drilling s/s plate,will save a lot of drill bits

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 22 2012 :  05:22:20  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
How is your HHO project coming along .Im still trying to figure out what type of cell to use lol.
I got myself some of that perforated mesh today -so i will give that a go and see what happens.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 22 2012 :  11:13:37  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Got the new plates and got them ready for drilling. That is what I will do today. A lot of things to do this week very busy

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 22 2012 :  13:49:30  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
@TM

"I have found a lot of high volume brute force systems,but as yet to find any pulsed systems with high output."

That indeed is the holy grail. I guess it all boils down to what you want to believe. For example, Bob Boyce released the d9 document. This is an interesting debate on the topic, considering it seems no one really got too far with building the circuitry which was supposed to be equated to Stan Meyers circuitry, but never really lived up to the claim:

As you know Russ is taking a more emperical approach. Dave Lawton produced abnormal excess but replications of that were few.

Interestingly, it seems Bob never quite released "what he knew" and still hasn't really, giving some pretty bizarre reasonings, albeit those "effects" are claimed to exist, by those that have claimed to reproduce his "real" circuit, which operates well beyond the kilohertz range and the limitations of his publicly released 555 pulser.

Johan's FE devise which is an "off-the-shelf" programmed processor instead of the proprietary secret device Bob Boyce had. Problem is Johan is under an NDA so he can't release everything he has, either, or it seems.

All and all it seems that there is, and always has been, a lot of controversy with Bob Boyce, his claims, and his lack of delivering anything truly useful, open source. Now, his cancer is said to be terminal so I guess he won't be around for long.

Not that my 2c means much, but hey... here it is:

1. I believe there is hope in pulsing plates in the higher harmonics but I think that the capacitive effect of the cell design is very fundamental. It seems a lot of people put a lot of work into the electronics, but then just build the reactor (the actual plates or tubes) "however they see fit". To me, that is akin to saying, I'm going to build a harmonic resonant capacitor, but I'll just use "whatever for plates" and "make it ring the way I want it to". Problem with that theory as I see it, the system needs to be cohesive as a whole. No matter what free energy system you see, it all seems to be equating back to the same sorts of phenomenon Tesla saw. He didn't just build his coils "however" he fealt. Bob Boyce has made several comments including "people get the circuit right but they are not paying close enough attention to my actual cell, it's trickier than people think, to build it right". George Wiseman has claimed that in some of his devices when built correctly, he has witnessed bubbles forming right in the middle, between plates, and not on the surface.
I think he at times downplays the actual output of his best designs. I've run them, in my hands... they are very high output, almost too high of output given their design limitations of brute force. But that they are, there is no "speical circuitry" involved.

@TM personally
I think your approach is very intelligent, for starters so much can be done to the ICE, as shown by you, Paul Pantone, others... HHO whether over unit or not, is one element. He who runs a genset that is quite non-polluting, for say 1/10th of the conventional cost of the norm, wins, whether he's going overunity or not. I am not an HHO idiot, I've built three devices, my best being 4.88 - 5.0 MMW, and so, I have witnessed that you can gain, I've had the thing on the dyno to prove it to myself... a lot of people overemphasis the necessity to run a motor on pure HHO, let's face it there are a lot of potential fuels out there, alcohol from garbage & rot/waste, home brewed diesels, water itself. I really am impressed by your knowledge and ability to rethink stuff from a waste management point of view. Take for instance your motor. If I have a kilowatt of solar, that's what I get: a kilowatt. Durring good sun. If I put that energy to batteries that are solely responsible for operating an HHO device, that will in turn, make sure that a specially designed motor will create torque, and it's only input is 400-500 watts from the electrolyser, 2 cups of alcohol made at home from rotten waste products, garden waste for example - and then end result is a 4500 watt genset putting an 80A charge to a larger bank... who cares if it's miraculous or overunity at that point?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 23 2012 :  00:05:24  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
howdy everyone. and yes tinman i am going to tinker around with HHO, so watch for smoke lol. i found a site map with alot of really good information. it covers all the information broken down. conditioning of the plates before use, and low amp input for the first few days seems to be the key to get the most out of your set up. it needs to be broken in. check this site out and let me know what you all think. HTTP://www.HHO4Free.com/sitemap.htm
tons of information. hope this helps you all out, i will be building a wet cell, and dry cell with same number of plates to compair effiency. will be running it off battery power, battery with battery charger back up, and SSG pulsed. keep your fingers crossed lol.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 23 2012 :  07:04:01  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok well all we have to do now is get TJ into a HHO build aswell lol.
I bet that would be one nice looking build.
SD3T-thanks for the link.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 23 2012 :  08:35:51  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM @ SD3T

Tj will have to get into this and it is almost cheep.LOL Thanks SD that site was very good. still reading and just conformed some of what I have all ready learned. LOL not much

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 24 2012 :  20:29:47  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Just am update 15 plates are drilled, washed, rinsed in distilled water and the last process is soak in citric acid for a while. Pucker power LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 24 2012 :  21:53:40  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
15 plates??
This should be interesting lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  15:44:10  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

The 15P will give more HH and less O LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  17:13:44  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
Im not quite with you here-more HH and less O ??
Isnt that the case no matter how many plate's you have-it's always a 2 to 1 ratio.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  19:55:00  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If your 15 plate design has only one positive and one negative (each being endplates) it will only distribute your drop, that's it. If the input was 14V for example, you'll get about a volt across the plates. If you divvy it into two stacks, that's a different story. I've always wanted to play with salt water, is it does not give off oxygen in electrolysis. It gives of chlorine gas, instead. And hydrogen of course. Which may or may not be useful. Might just be a very acidic (HCl) gas of no value. Interesting though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Edited by - kcarring on March 25 2012 20:02:31
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  20:19:51  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi kc

No there will be center + and both end plates will be -.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  20:53:16  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh two cells then, as in:

-NNNNNN+NNNNNN-

?
My current dry brick is

-nnnn+nnnn-nnnn+nnnn-

St @ 1-2% she puts out maybe about 1-1.5 LPM. when cranked at 20+ % about 3-4 LPM.

she's about to grow up and be a 120VAC cell though. 58-63 plate. All neutrals would be really easier, though distributed voltage (every plate connected) would likely be more efficient. Probably run at 4% hoping for about 4 amps, under 500 watts kinda thing so it's still feasibly operated by way of 12V inversion if and when need be. Vehicle wise I've decided to just build a canopy on the back of my truck that is solar panels. Might use some odball stuff I have, plus 1 home-made from years back. And then a large battery bank. reason being, I have a commute, if I pound out the HHO I only gotta drive 10 mins, Im at work 8 hrs. Parked in the sun. So the way I look at it, if I do that, she sits on a different resevoir at about 15-20%. Then she'll pound out the LPM, give me good mileage for the short duration I'm driving and who cares about the draw/alternator + let the inverter figure out the battery drop. That way she pays herself off in short order, I actually spent way too much money playing with HHO as it is, but lately (as it is not installed) I miss the extra jam I was getting. 6.2l diesels are pretty boggy. She climbed hills better, a fair bit better.. before. In that sense It just fealt better driving with the assist. On flat absolute ideal almost unrealistic situations, I can get about the equivalent to 30-36 miles per gallon in the 6.2l, on HHO.

Edited by - kcarring on March 25 2012 21:16:40
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 26 2012 :  09:02:08  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi kc

10 min to work it won't even be worth turning it on

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 26 2012 :  12:44:47  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh it definitely is. It's straight up hill, all the way LOL Costs me about 5-7 bucks that hill LOL. I saved about $300 in fuel on the same hill, in a year with the HHO on 14V. (although I've spent about $600 on experimentation with HHO lol)I've done tons of mileage tests, even 3 professional dyno tests (more non-reclaimed money, it wasn't cheap), so the results are there. What will be more worth it (I hope) is to supply much more HHO, and that's the plan, exceed the capbilities of the alternator hugely, in fact, don't even take any watts from the driveline 100% benefit. Use the sun instead. And, if I have more than enough HHO, then the warmup time will be minimal, as well, the two systems independant, i'm not burning diesel to warm up the electrolyser, another benefit. bob boyce's unit was also 120V in his car(s) too. A few out there have done it. You'll learn as you get going (if you end up sticking with brute force and remain underunity like myself...) - it's all about stealing from paul to pay mary...its quite a balance. In this scenario, there is no stealing from paul. I'm trading the ability for the system to operate longer than about 30 minutes, let's say, for it to be able to work 10X more effectively, for about 30 mins... I suppose if I had a water pump/flusher.. I could also flush the system electrolyte, and reduce the concentration for long hauls, running about 4% instead, put the battery bank in parallel with the charging circuit, and therefore still gain on long trips, but that is a bit of a hassle indeed. Basically I'm considering that 90% of my driving habits are under 30 minute trips.

The other reason I am doing it is, I sell solar panels locally. If I have a canopy of solar panels, I'm advertising all the time. I can easily pull out an DMM and demonstrate them without an ordeal/time addition. I often hang out and fish in a local provincial park campground that has hundreds of RV's in it, in the summer. So that is another thing. Last of all when Im at the cabin, I can use the onboard system to desulphate the cabin system battery bank...

Possibly I augment the diesel with my new wood gasifier, we shall see, that's an entirely new thing.

Edited by - kcarring on March 26 2012 13:08:25
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 26 2012 :  21:31:09  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Just a up date , Had the cell up and running and in the same setting as last time and got a low reading of 1.3 amps at startup and after 3.5 hrs the temp in the tank was 62F and the coil was 105f and the transistor was 94 resistor same one as last 74f voltage 13.76 .99 -.98 KHz and a lot of very small HHO bubbles

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 26 2012 :  21:58:21  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i was waitting for a video, i had popcorn ready too, lol. i ordered a 30amp meter for my set up doug, should be here in a few days so i can do some testing this weekend. ill try and get some wiring done and have a coil ready, will use #18 wire if i have enough.

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 27 2012 :  00:32:37  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I was pokin around ebay and found these / shipping and all about $20 buck's buy it now or make offer ... IDK but, worth checking if they sell multiple cheaper, also ..

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

Edited by - Kudzu on March 27 2012 00:34:29
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 27 2012 :  08:50:08  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

That is a very GOOD buy for any one who wants to get into this even with shipping it is GGGGGGOOOOOODDDD. Many THANKS

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 28 2012 :  01:40:24  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
Your welcome ..
I figure, I can't contribute by tinkering just yet so, if I run across something that I think may help ya'll . I try to let ya know bout it .

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 28 2012 :  09:24:04  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

WE need to keep this in mind for every one that can't find SS for the HHO. I would have got it if I hadn't found the farm store. It is a great Find and a great BUY. Thanks again

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 28 2012 :  17:31:11  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

The latest in the HHO experimenting NEW hot off the the work bench.
The Tesla Switch SS 10T is the substitute PWM and works quite good for the job. These are the stats at 5 hrs of running Freq.-.88, volts 14.00,amp draw 6.5, ohms 4.1, temp for all coil 86f,transistors 87f,resistor 66f, water 123f. All reading well in the Ball Park So with out further ado 8 minutes and change, small bag of corn and we are off.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 30 2012 :  10:22:57  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Morning doug, did you get a chance to test your cell in the 4inch pvc container with it closed up? hopefully you will see some serious output. cant wait to see that video

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 31 2012 :  10:03:25  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Update for Friday, Ran with no video and it was 6 hrs long. Started with 10% solution and ran to 6.5 Amps and no higher so I went to a 12.5 % and ran for another hr. still only 6.5 amps so we have learned that we can control the heat runaway so far. Dropped the resistor down from 4.1 to 1.5 and ran for another hr. What I ran into is with the 15amp boost on the charger it won't keep up with the draw on the battery. The voltage went down to 13.2 and still dropping so I quit end run. I did see 8.5 amps and the bubbles were good but I have to take out some of the SS scrubbers I think I packed the in to tight. Don't know if I will get time today to play but will try.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 09 2012 :  07:33:38  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
How is your setup coming along?
Haveing a break from mine at the moment-but back into it next week.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 09 2012 :  11:29:05  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

I am out on the road playing and won't be home for awhile so it is on hold at the house.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 09 2012 :  18:04:51  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I ran across this and thought you may want to look at it / for your HHO or battery flashback ... Look's to be fine mesh SS / well they said it's High Grade stainless but, I didn't see what grade ... I haven't found a USA supplier yet .

Edited by - Kudzu on April 09 2012 18:11:52
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  02:46:30  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
49er
Hey hope you have a great time
Nothing like a road trip lol

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  16:40:57  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Isn't that called walkabout??

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 10 2012 :  16:44:06  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

SS pads that you told me about at wall mart is just fine.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  06:27:53  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Walkabout is when the indigenous people of oz just dissapear from camp lol. They then say they have gone walkabout-just there way of saying--we have no idea were the hell he has gone lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

hhomakers

USA
3 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  15:25:16  Show Profile Send hhomakers a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You should be using neutral plates for 12 volts 5 with most cars running you have about 14 volts then for most efficient you use 6 this keeps your voltage drop across the plates close to 2 you will have less heat low amp draw. Got a video on Facebook Hho makers Hho check it out. Join up

Bill
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  16:50:31  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi hho

Thanks for for the help.. This is why it 15 plates, one + and 2 - plates and the other 12 are neutral makes 2 volts or less at 13.9 to 14.0 plus with the TS you control the pulse amps.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 17 2012 :  23:43:42  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
Have you made any progress with the HHO ?

OH Yea Guy's , I was researching and noticed several people going to SS steel shot and fine wire screen's to keep the shot in place for flashback prevention .. They have had several people get flashback's with the bronze wool and stainless steel wool but, the claim's are with small shot a flashback can't happen ... IDK , but it definitely warrant's further investigation . Just thought I'd mention this to ya'll while I was thinking about it .

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 18 2012 :  08:45:34  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

Went through your state yesterday and thought of you but didn't know where you live so just kept going. I will get home some time this weekend and will take a day to rest and then back to experimenting and check up on my battery charging and desulfating. Do you have a link for the flashback you spoke of??

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 18 2012 :  14:44:25  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I'm about 35min above Montgomery AL , when we move in the new house will be about 15 to 20 min above Montgomery . Ya should have told me you were coming through , I would have showed you our new place . It would have been cool to meet you in person also .

On the shot,( flashback protection ) I've found reference to it in a couple place's but, other than that not a lot of specific info . I'll keep looking .
I was looking for sources on Ebay and found this but, don't know if it would work well or not .

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 18 2012 :  17:40:21  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K

Well we delivered in wildwood Fl. about 12.pm and now headed for the yard at wakarusa In.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 29 2012 :  18:30:35  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Just an update on my HHO will be starting on the 15T to match SD3T boards are drilled and the wire is litz and on 3 coils for putting onto the transistor boards. we will be starting with 22 ohms on the base and from my experiments earlier with my 10T the trigger will start at 1.5 ohms. Some time this week will run the HHO and see if we can control the amps that we need to make the HHO work and not run away, that is the goal.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - June 05 2012 :  09:32:24  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
How ever did you go with your setup?

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - June 06 2012 :  16:59:27  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Just went on another 3 week holiday and just got home today. The 15T is in three parts ready to go to gather and will try to do that this weekend. Sense SD3T's 15T is exactly like mine I have been helping him with his so the experimenting could still be learned through his unit. But we have been working with 6v batteries with the 15T it is a very versatile unit.LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - July 19 2012 :  00:00:34  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
doug what were your final result testing the unit?
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - July 20 2012 :  14:10:36  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi D

The last results was I am waiting for my new pulse controller to put on the 15T like SD has. Pulse control with the transistors only was not enough, needed to control the freq and the duty cycle better. We are on the right track for we can control the amps and temperer with what we are doing just have to do it better. We are still in second gen mode and have a lot more to learn.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Darrell

USA
108 Posts

Posted - July 20 2012 :  14:24:42  Show Profile Send Darrell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you looking for a PWM to run with the solid state? I have an extra one here and could send you to test with. It has all the adjustments and I added a true square wave board to it. It's the one in my first video I made on YT. Let me know. "D"
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - July 20 2012 :  14:50:36  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi D

Thanks for the offer. I have one at home I just have to be there to use it. LOL will be there on Sunday Thanks again

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.72 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2