International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 6-8 NO -15- PLATE HHO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  13:51:48  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

This is my start of a HHO 6 plate unit. I found lye for the solution and 6 SS plates 3 1/4" X 7 3/8" of 304. So now what to do with what I have found. I was going to make a pipe 4" PVC with a top cap threaded for the in put and out put to the bubbler. I will lean to that for now until I find a better one.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
You must be logged in to see this link.
SKYPE bxx49er

Edited by - 49er on March 22 2012 11:11:36

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  15:48:43  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
Dont forget to etch the plates(sand them in a cross hatch way)This is suppose to stop the bubbles sticking so much.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  16:01:52  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Haven't worked with SS so have to drill and cross hatch with what? I have a drill press but can't get to slow down enough for drilling but will get a motor controller (speed) tomorrow but CH ? a belt sander two ways?

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  16:11:18  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
49er
I just use a sanding block and sand across then up and down so the score marks are in a cross pattern.Just do it by hand until the shine is gone-nice corse paper and scratch them up good.Its just to give them a rough edge so the bubbles dont stick.Here is a quick vidio.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  16:36:44  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

That looks good and easy Thanks

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 06 2012 :  06:47:03  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there gas yet? lol

Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 06 2012 :  09:43:19  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I noticed no significant improvement from sanding, myself, but it certainly can't hurt. If you happen to know someone with a sand blaster, you can build a frame that protects the gasketed area (if your doing a dry cell) and media blast them. HHPWR Larry did an interesting experiment - first he deep blasted with a coarse grit, then he did a fine media blast afterwards, theory being deep valleys/pits, with a finer bumps on top of that, creating several hundred times the wetted area. His production remains one of the highest seen on The Tube, for brute force. Why he went 12V I'll never know, though LOL. Over 110 amps it draws. But he had his reasons I suppose, perhaps at some point it was going in a semi-truck, or, he wanted it "able to" if he chose to sell it, later. His system runs at around 7+ MMW which is probably the best I personally have seen, so far. (Brute Force).

Check this out, it's pretty interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Edited by - kcarring on March 06 2012 10:07:38
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 06 2012 :  15:53:15  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kcarring
I have found a lot of high volume brute force systems,but as yet to find any pulsed systems with high output.
Do you know of any? or maybe Kultus,your into the HHO seen-do you know of any high output pulsed systems?

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 06 2012 :  21:12:23  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Plate spacing close vs. far . close uses more amps but less bubbles and far is less amps but bigger bubbles. I am thinking about .177" bigger than 1/8 and less than 1/4 " for spacing. Also how long to burn to 10% solution for break in period? Thanks

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - March 06 2012 :  22:47:26  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have not seen anything companied by figures, how ever from my own experience, I do believe that there is more of a reaction with Square wave pulsed systems, When I was using a PWM I had the same reaction on 3-4volts pulsed as I did on 12volts rectified (straight DC). But there was a lot of playing around to get the electrolyte at the right ratio so It drew minimal volts with reasonable amp draw.

specifically I was using a 40amp motor controlled kit from Jaycar. they don't sell this same one any more, however I do have schematics and components list for it... they do sell a new version of the same concept but it is only a 20amp ... (Cat No. KC5502)

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 07 2012 :  00:41:08  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
49er- it is said that 2mm is best but I found that 3-4mm gave more gas for less amps
My cylinder cell became coated in a cloudy white coating after about 4 hours, but I think some recomend longer than this

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 07 2012 :  06:57:37  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kultis and TM

Thanks for the info Today is doctor all day so I won't work on the unit till tomorrow. but thanks

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 07 2012 :  22:00:41  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Here is a video of the first run of the 6 plates not very good but we all have to learn some how.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 07 2012 :  23:09:46  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
First off , every time you charge a battery you make hydrogen ... What you call cold boil the battery ... So if you think of it that way you are an old hand at this ...
The plate's you have configured are one positive and one negative with 4 neutral's ... I'd suggest cutting tab's on the plate's and go positive negative where you have three of each and try your SS pulse charger on it .. I think your off to a good start but, just think of how you make the most bubble's with a battery and repeat with the cell ... Just make sure you have NO OPEN FLAME IGNITION SOURCE AND GOOD VENTILATION !!! Don't want you to blow yourself up bud !!
I usta get Red Devil Lye at the grocery store for rodding out radiator's, if they still sell it may be a cheap source for ya ?

==================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

Edited by - Kudzu on March 07 2012 23:17:53
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  02:42:05  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
Hey you had bubbles,thats a good start.I found that if you dont use electrolite then you need more voltage across the plates as you cannot get the amp's.It is the watts across the plates that is required contrairy to belief.
I have been doing nothing but reading up on HHO and the volts across the plates are not a set amount as most seem to think.
Amps do not cause the heat nor do volts-it is a combination of both--watts.
I have done this test on one of my ring cells.
power supply set at 2 volts and 2 table spoons of bicarb soda pulling2.4 amps gave me 1/4 lpm
Power supply set at 4 volts,no electrolite pulling 1.17 amps gave me 1/4 lpm
so as you can see trading volts for amps and electrolite made no diference.
I have asked the question many time's-why use electrolite ? and i get the same answer--because it help's the water conduct electricity.
Well higher volts helps water conduct aswell without the added amp draw.
Once a certain voltage is placed in a certain volume of water the ion's that carry the current will begin to move faster thus alowing a higher current across the plates.
So you see useing a higher voltage is just like useing a lower voltage and adding electrolite.
I would try removing one of your plates altogether and allowing a higher voltage across the plates.
High voltage HHO systems are all the rage at the moment on the net with better results.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  10:37:07  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K and TM

Thanks for the help. I will be starting my improvements do day with 2 tabs for bigger wire and mount into its housing. I will make a video of the assembly.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  11:01:02  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
does the length of the plate have a effect on the amount of current also needed. some of the videos i have seen, they use smaller plates and get good output of bubbles

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  12:12:56  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD3T

Every thing that I have seen says max 7 X 7 " == 49sq" ans I only have 23.5 sq " so I still be good, just have to put LYE in the water and bigger wires to handle the amps. We will see

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  14:00:53  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
Just so you don't make the water caustic while testing and to figure output you could just use a little baking soda ... With your cell easy to take apart and clean if it get's grungy .. Oh yea most cell's I've seen that claimed good output had a tab on each corner of the plate's ...
I've got some plate's I saved out of a chlorine generator for a pool and been planning to try them / if I can find where I stuck them , LOL..
That's what I was tryin to tell you in another thread , if you could collect all the hydrogen when you charge your bank's you could heat your house , water , and have a torch for you it would be free .

=============================================================================

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  17:13:48  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys
Was wondering if you can use different metals even if just for practice. All Ive seen so far is Stainless. I have some galvanized steel but the local place didnt have any. Or just steel plates I understand the corrosion factors but thought for a practice build it would work. Any thoughts? Also as Kudzu said why not link the plates like a battery plates, 1n 1p 1n 1p?? IDK LOL

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  18:50:54  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

I am running at 8.5 amps in the canister which holds 70 oz and put 5 tbsp soda it started out with 2 spacers and tried 1 spoon of soda and it came up to 2 1/2 amps. Removed a spacer (.060") left and that brought it to 3.25 amps and would not go any higher. Took out a small amount of water and dissolved 3 more spoons of soda and refiled to the 70oz level. Hit the gas and it started out at 6.5 amps and ran for another hr it is now at 8.5 amps and holding. Will have to make a liter measurer before I can move on to the next step.
msm some one with more knowledge will have to answerer you on the metal, but home depot has SS wall plates for a 1.?? and if you want to just play they will work.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  19:39:23  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Now 3 hrs total burn in time and 11 amps going in to the unit and the heat is up to 97 F 36.8C about and still going for one more hr and shut down and clean.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  19:51:00  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er
LOL thats where I was and they know nothing. By wall plates you mean switch covers, didnt think of that.

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  21:35:25  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Here is what I have learned today after 3 1/2 hrs the temp went up to 113 f and that is to hot for me. So did some more research and found I need 2 more plates and the expiation I found made sense to me so that is what I will do and here is the link.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 08 2012 :  21:36:59  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi msm

I also found this one for you.. Enjoy

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  00:31:48  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
The stuff on the neutral plates make's sense ... Are you trying straight voltage or a pulsed circuit ?

What year vehicle and type are you gonna run HHO on ?
There are a few sensors you have to deal with when you introduce HHO , if you don't you won't get any increase in MPG ... The computer will just dump the same fuel as usual .

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  06:36:16  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks 49er
That helps. That kid with the aluminum plates seemed to have good discharge but Id bet the amps is a lot more than he thinks with that meter. LOL

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  06:59:38  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok did i miss something here-aluminum plate's ???

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  08:01:45  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

I put a link for msm to play with SS wall covers cheep may it got changed to aluminum??

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  09:16:26  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont know-i cant find any link useing aluminum plate's ??
I did see a toy mouse on the floor near the kid-i think lol.
Maybe im seeing thing's like SD3T did on one of TJ's motors lol.
Hey SD3T-go check out the mouse and make sure im not seeing thing's lol.
49er-are you getting a good amount of bubble's now?

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  12:52:04  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

I am not getting what I want and I had to go and buy a bottle of water so I would have a 1 liter bottle to do the measuring. LOL I will do a test today but can't get the 2 new plates until Monday. Will post the my results we will see.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - March 09 2012 :  19:30:59  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys
Sorry Id gotten side tracked and saw this 1 and yes aluminum foil actually.

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 10 2012 :  04:42:59  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One interesting way to cheaply experiment with a very small setup, I've found... is using small pvc pipe and nickels. Canadian pre 1981 nickels. Obviously that might be hard to get for some, so if u want some, send me a message and I'll mail you some. I go to the bank and get rolls and sort through em. Nickel is the best, well.. maybe other's but it's real good. Better than 316L stainless even.

Cheers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 10 2012 :  22:31:51  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Here is the new link for todays video of the 8 Plate it is slow at first. LOL small bag of corn. The final solution was 4.8% and 13 amps but still don't a liter bottle available until tomorrow.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 11 2012 :  00:01:55  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
I was wonderin what you sealed the thread's on the plug on top of your 8 plate HHO generator ? Also, I'm curious if you have tried a pulsed voltage to the generator yet ? I know I keep askin but, I haven't noticed if you answered about the pulsed input or not.
I liked the video and you are starting to get good result's ... The result's may be better than you think if you have some leak's in the fitting's or thread's on the cap . It doesn't take much of a leak to lose a lot of gas from what I understand ..

Oh yea msmjr,
I saw some folk's using cheap SS kitchen stuff to make there plate's .. I have seen where it's claimed some metal's when used for HHO produce Toxic fume's . I think that's why most folk's use SS cause it's cheap and doesn't degrade or produce anything toxic with the HHO .

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 11 2012 :  03:30:40  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
excellent test procedures there doug. like Kudzu recommended about trying a pulsed method, i wonder what kind of pulse you would get using your Solid State 10T instead of the charger. would be intersting to see. a idea for ya doug. get a old bottle of windex or any kind with a spray trigger. mix a mild solution of dish liquid and water. spray that around your fittings and watch to see if there is any bubbles. if its fitting you will take on and off alot, try using plumbers joint paste. its basically the same as teflone tape, but i think it seals better. there is a specific type used for gas. also the tape for gas i think has a yellow band around the tape holder/spool. i really like that tube set up you are using, looks like a toilet flange on the bottom, and what dia is the pipe? 4"? one other thing i was checking out, heat reduction. per cell i have read you do not want to go over 2.5 per cell. they say its a waste of power and causes heat, you get steam instead of hydrogen. they recommend using nuetral plates which should space out the voltage across.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 11 2012 :  03:38:23  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey Kudzu, i checked out a few other videos that some guys tried using some differnt metals for plates. almost all of them showed the corrosion of the plates and bolts they used on Dry cells and Wet cells basically falling apart after a short period of time. most reverted back to SS plates and bolts. Hey Doug a sight glass of some type would be great so you can see what the plates are actually doing while testing. do you have a clear plexiglass tube you can use while testing?

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 11 2012 :  07:43:25  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
good testing there,keeping results is a must do.
Totaly enjoyed the 20 minute vidio,a good way to wind down on a sunday night.
By the way-your chair says 94 not 49 lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 11 2012 :  09:56:52  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

My wife got it for me a few years back and the guy who make it was dyslexic.LOL NO it was a raise car number for my favorite driver before he retired.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 11 2012 :  10:11:57  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD3T and K

I think your both right about leaks I am not getting a big improvement some times when I add lye like I think I should. For now I count bubbles to see the difference but 35 in 10 seconds starts to get hard so a liter measurment will have to be made today. I think but didn't know about gas tape being different than teflon pipe tape but I do have some putty paste I will try that today with some other improvements. I did find out that all you need to do is add distilled water to the solution for ever the lye doesn't degrade and you don't have to change it so that makes things a lot easer when your driving. Also a liter of water makes 1860 liters of gas didn't know that either. Well race day so won't get a lot done today so I think I will set on the CP mostly

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 13 2012 :  19:24:57  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

Ran the 1 liter test today had 2 more leaks to fix and then it took 12:40 to fill the bottle at 6amps but only 12.17 volts under load and the MMW is 1.01 and that is at 65 F. The wife took my yellow banana (ford van) to work so I will wait until tomorrow to make it run on it. I have to let it run up to temp and then make the 1 liter test and that one I will put on the tube. I did make 2 bubbler's and both have SS wool in them to break up the bubbles. Well that all for today.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 13 2012 :  20:59:37  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
oh man,,, i had my popcorn all ready to go, lol. ok, ill get a few extra bags ready for later on. its time for another video, lol.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 13 2012 :  21:04:53  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD3T

I don't want to watch the grass grow waiting for the bubbles to come out the tube. LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  02:11:55  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey doug, i found that video on adjustment of the frequencys, hope this helps.
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="You must be logged in to see this link."><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F9-xzKXXvE0?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  02:32:52  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
If you have a carburetor then jetting it down ( using HHO to augment ) and timing adjustment's should have pretty fair result's / according to what engine and configuration it has, it will need tweaking for good result's . Just keep in mind if that is done then if the HHO generator went out, it would be badly underpowered . So to remedy that just modify a different carb and have your original drained and ready to slap on if need onside of the freeway . Note : those dang nut's if dropped down the intake can cause serious damage , a flexible magnet is a lifesaver ( well valve & piston, possibly cylinder wall & head ) .

If it's EFI you will need to change the input information going to the ECM . Also the O2 sensor info feeding back to the ECM . As the voltage the O2 sensor will produce with HHO will make the ECM dump more fuel thinking it has a lean condition . That compounded with mass air flow or MAP reading's are one reason folk's get worst MPG with HHO .
The input sensor tweak's are easy to bypass and have normal operation's again incase of HHO gen failure .

Edited by - Kudzu on March 14 2012 02:34:44
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  02:51:24  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey doug, got a good idea that has been tested for your safety pop off. on that top threaded cap. you drill down the center of it, for a 3/4 fitting, ill get the exact type for you, then you get a 3/4 cap, and after glueing in the first piece from the inside, you take the cap and cut the top off, you then take any kind of plastic wrap, place over the hole on the lid then place that cut off cap over the plastic wrap to hold it in place, ill get a video off the internet. its real easy to make and tested. it also serves as a way to refill the system so you can seal that lid down around the rim which will also leak some, using marine grade adhesive that can be removed easy if needed.

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  08:52:30  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi K and SD3T

I will consider all info when I and if I get enough H out of the beast. At 1 liter in 12 min I wouldn't get excited just yet.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  09:31:34  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
It's just a matter of swaping those two numbers over=12 ltr's in 1 minnute lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  10:51:50  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Yup Yup if it were only that simple. LOL

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4426 Posts

Posted - March 14 2012 :  16:34:12  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

This is the latest info. Put the HHO gen on the van's electoral system and ran the unit at 14.3 volts and from 12 to 15.5 amps. Once the unit came up to temp it did a lot better than the last time but still not good enough. Best MMW for the 3 test I ran was 1.43 to 1.49 and 1/2 liter at 93 seconds so Have to do some more adjustments on spacing but will try my SS SSG first just to see if it will work. LOL !/2 bag of corn on this one.

Doug
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 16 2012 :  01:24:40  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey 49er,
What I've been leading up to was a thought I had a while back with the production of HHO ... I've been thinking about going + - + - + - on the plates and using a SS pulse circuit to control the voltage and amp's ... I'm planning to try it anyway , I'm thinking it will give more control and lower amp draw .
What are your thought's on this ?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.83 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2