International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 Video51 =]
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lykenth

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  10:54:20  Show Profile  Visit Lykenth's Homepage Send Lykenth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello

Is this a normal thing for a generator to do? - its namely the AC coil not willing to slow when shorted out im interested in.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Im also thinking if i have a larger capacitor bank that takes longer to fill an holds more power to discharge - i can pulse charge the drive battery or take out that DC motor an use a bedini.

Edited by - Lykenth on March 05 2012 13:37:23

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - March 05 2012 :  21:58:28  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Lyketh
I know Im not the one to answer your question but I have a WAG. Its the same as TM's L.A.G. system when the generator is loaded its pushing voltage through it thus aiding the mag pulse in the drive coil or maybe even becoming an additional drive coil. I started a build a while back along with an idea I got from TM it should prove or disprove it.
Anyway I hope someone with more knowledge than I chimes in. LOL

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2