International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Videos
 Skycollection Videos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - March 01 2012 :  23:17:09  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody...

I don't know if you are familiar with Skycollection, but he is doing some remarkable things with motors and generators. Here is his latest video.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - March 02 2012 :  17:09:12  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice find and no I hadn't heard of him before.

Thank you!

Can't wait for minds, better than mine, to break it down.

I've been playing with motors being driven by my 6" fan ssg, but I'm seeing he's using the motor as the spindle.

Very cool!

Old in age, not in mind, so
'Teach me something new'!

Go to Top of Page

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - March 02 2012 :  21:45:50  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody...

On July 30, 2011 at the ExtraOrdinary Technology (TeslaTech) Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, the SkyCollection set of devices designed by Jorge Rebolledo C. of Mexico, were taken back into the Audio Visual room to be hooked up to an oscilloscope.

The design includes variations of John Bedini's circuitry, and Marko Rodin's coils.

Go to Top of Page

Anothercoilgun

140 Posts

Posted - August 10 2012 :  23:01:08  Show Profile Send Anothercoilgun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been watching Skycollection for years. Sad to say that today, as I visited his "yt" channel, all videos are gone.
Does anyone know why or at least where he may have hosted other videos or a website?

OLD Boy's Bench

Edited by - Anothercoilgun on August 10 2012 23:01:41
Go to Top of Page

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - September 25 2012 :  07:37:38  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody...

The Skycollection videos are now at "Canal de skycollection" on youtube.

Go to Top of Page

skycollection

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - April 26 2015 :  00:20:03  Show Profile Send skycollection a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I apologize for having erased the previous videos, best hope to recover in a reasonable time...!
You must be logged in to see this link.
I am studying the pancake coils for years, i think this coils have good potential for practical applications, my pancake coils are
transformers and they have very good effects (inductive coupling effect) and other things...!
saludos from mexico
P. S. I ERASED MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS BECAUSE I CONSIDERE THEY ARE NOT IMPORTANT, BUT I WILL TRY TO RECOVER SOME OF THEM SOON...!
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - April 29 2015 :  16:12:47  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi skycollection

Welcome to the IAEC forum
I have watched many of your video's on youtube , i would not personally consider them to be unimportant.
I hope for the benefit of others that you can recover them
Good luck in your quest

ron
Go to Top of Page

skycollection

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - April 30 2015 :  23:18:02  Show Profile Send skycollection a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ron, i personally did some tests, end i realized that my experiments are not complete, i have no technology implements to make real merasurements and other tests and because i never complete the motors and generators lack of economic resources.
I am working in other thinks and I'm using only recycled things, I have no money to buy more things I need to experimentation, for example wire, resin, acrylick and electronics components.
I like for example GRAPHENE, i have many ideas for experimentation but things are expensive (graphite mineral) sorry for that.
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - May 02 2015 :  16:46:07  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Skycollection

Your plight is unfortunatly all to common these days and i hope your situation changes for the better.
It is very nice to be able to make scientific measurements to establish just how good ( or bad ) our latest project is.
But what is far more important is to have the idea for the project in the first place and this you have done. Your video's have shown your idea's brought to life and in so doing to get others to think about what can be done.
You do not always need millions of dollars to make somethig happen , making Carbon 6 was a classic example of this.

All the best

ron
Go to Top of Page

skycollection

Mexico
5 Posts

Posted - August 04 2015 :  08:19:10  Show Profile Send skycollection a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everybody, this video represent an efficient engine, i discover that this way to drive a pulse motor is amazing, you and all people who wants to make a replication, they are convinced that i am telling the truth...!

You must be logged in to see this link.

saludos from mexico
Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - August 04 2015 :  16:21:47  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Skycollection

Glad to see that you are back .

What is the total capacitance of the Supercaps that you used to run your motor.

Thanks

ron
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2