International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Magnetic Motors
 Self runing magnet motor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 07 2011 :  19:44:24  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tis is a simple self runing magnet motor.It dose work but is slow and with very little torque.

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 07 2011 :  20:41:35  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do remember seeing this somewhere on the net...
Is that stator magnet fix or does it needs to go back and forth?
Can you fill in some info on this?
This does seems very easy to build and i do have alot of stuff laying around to give it a go :)

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  23:54:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi iaec (we got to get you a nic name lol)the stator magnet is fixed,i remember seeing a member of a forum i was a member in many years ago build one,and it was he that said it dose work but slow and not much torque,but i was thinking what if you had maybe 3 stators?.

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  00:00:26  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the place i saw it was here on this pdf and on one of john bedini sites b4

sometimes meltdowns though kinda $$ make the best inspirations!!!

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  00:07:24  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wait this works? hopefully we can find some more info on, i looked a long time ago but couldnt find anyone who built one

"Visualize it, Make a Plan, Make It Happen"

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  04:28:41  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The document i have on it says it was tesla's design and JB dose a lot of his work so i recon being tesla it would most certanly work

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  07:08:13  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tesla design...ohhh...i`ll check all the sfuff i have on Nikola Tesla :)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

Poppy
Average Member

USA
418 Posts

Posted - January 02 2012 :  23:57:35  Show Profile Send Poppy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Everybody...

Over a year ago I used the diagram as a template to cut the parts for the design and set it up just like the picture. It did NOT work or even act like it wanted to work. Hopefully someone else can replicate it and make it work.

~~~Success is just one connection away!~~~

Good Experimenting...
Poppy
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 03 2012 :  04:45:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Poppy-well that save's me waisting my time lol
Thanks for the heads up

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 04 2012 :  19:26:58  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
At TM, and here you said "It dose work but is slow and with very little torque"...lol

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  11:26:08  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ--my quote-Hi iaec (we got to get you a nic name lol)the stator magnet is fixed,i remember seeing a member of a forum i was a member in many years ago build one,and it was he that said it dose work but slow and not much torque,but i was thinking what if you had maybe 3 stators?.unquote
So i was only telling what i was told by one member of one forum-and now another member of our forum is telling us diferent.So i think i would go with Poppy's findings. But also remember that this is a tesla design!!! and JB also states that it works,but not so useful due to weak torque.
So IDK-think i have better things to do ATM lol-am i off the hook??? lol

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<>>Were's the vidio??<<<
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  16:15:07  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM , i completely forgotten that post of yours way above and i just reply on the Poppy post and yours...:(
Sorry about that mate, will keep an eye on meself.lol

Thing is that i`ve been thru all of Tesla`s american, british and canadian patents and never have i seen something like this before???

And yes, you really have better things to do now...LOL

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 06 2012 :  18:09:31  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ-Im not sure if this is what tesla built.The PDF i have say This is a john bedini design based on a design by tesla.It go's on to say that tesla had some sort of boat that used this design as the propulsion. It says somthing about the boat then being converted to one of tesla's electric motor setup's. I dont know anything about any boat with free energy motor's as i have had very little to do with tesla's work.Maybe JB has changed it that much that it dosnt resemble tesla's work anymore???IDK lol

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<>>Were's the vidio??<<<
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  05:11:35  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember seeing this design as well. It was a black and white drawing, and was a mirror reflection (magnetic ramp was located on the "right lower side of stator", rather than on the left side).At the bottom left hand corner of the drawings page, there were 3 signatures, which stated the names of the 'inventors'. One name was john bedini, and could have sworn another name was bearden, as well as naudin. Oh *Nice*. Yea, I think this drawing is located on jlnaudens site in the magnetic motors section. That would have been the site I was frequenting way back then. No pictures of experiments, or test results were given. Mork
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  05:16:39  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, my post edited itself, and posted the word *nice*, instead of the 4 letter word ( Sh%t ). Hope it resembles my harmless explitive.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  05:53:56  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol mork-my post edited itself lmao
I think TJ might have had something to do with that lol-or we have a very smart forum here lol

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  20:30:46  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL, i did adjust some of those words with other funny words...^^
Like i said i havent seen nothing like that in the Tesla patents so i dont know what to say???
Anyway, time to move on.lol

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  23:41:59  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good evening TM. Actually I pressed the submit button, and 1 sec later (literally) my message was posted, with the correction. Thats a bit faster than most people read. I havent checked my facts, but I'm pretty sure that these free forums have that functionality built in. I was certainly shocked by personally experiencing it myself. Thx
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - January 07 2012 :  23:57:20  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TM. I have meant to express my sincere appreciation for your experiments. They/ you, are interesting to watch evolve. I really enjoy your determination and thoughtfulness in your experimentation. Much better than TV ever was !
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

13 Posts

Posted - January 08 2012 :  00:34:59  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its called a bad words filter that administrators can tweak to filter out popular words that I and other people use, like *Nice*, crap, etc. Lets see if this works again. I'm sure it will.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 08 2012 :  09:00:40  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol well then -thats clasic crap lol

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 08 2012 :  11:55:51  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a Crappy filter system. lol...:))

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4427 Posts

Posted - February 15 2012 :  15:43:16  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

How much crap will this filter out?? Do I still have to use paper?? LOL

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 18 2012 :  08:06:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol good one 49er

Go to Top of Page

jamied_uk

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - February 27 2012 :  10:56:48  Show Profile  Visit jamied_uk's Homepage Send jamied_uk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love the above image (top) and i see where i went wrong I used round magnets and should of used square magnets Can you please reply this post and let me know size of these magnets in use (in above picture demonstration) and if at all possible the model number to get these magnets from amazon (uk) would help a great deal. and i can re try my experiment.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - February 28 2012 :  22:59:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi jamied
There was no set magnet size given with the drawings
On further research it seems to be a John Bedini machine- maybe some info could be found on his websites or forum
I couldn't see it making to much difference on magnet size as lone as they were the same size as the iron core

Go to Top of Page

mehran4868

79 Posts

Posted - October 01 2012 :  09:46:56  Show Profile Send mehran4868 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look at this video,

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination "Einstein"

Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 01 2012 :  10:40:49  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ran,

Nah, old mylow video...
It was one big scam and no one have gotten it to work...=.=
You can get accerelation with magnets but when you try to close the loop they stop as always...
Its a sticky situation...lol
But its a good start nonetheless...only thing left is to remove them sticky points...;-)

Edited by - TimberJack on October 01 2012 10:42:30
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 02 2012 :  09:42:36  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TJ-who is the n/a deleted member in above post's??

Ah-mylow motor lol.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

824 Posts

Posted - October 02 2012 :  11:45:13  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM,

Thats hmmm...cant remember his forum name but he ask me to delete him because he was/is like scare for his life...somehing like that...???
He was here just for a few days or weeks or something like that...

Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - October 05 2012 :  03:46:09  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote

good ideas to ponder
Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

212 Posts

Posted - April 30 2013 :  14:18:24  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know this thread is old, but i just stumble into a post of john bedini about this design.(the one in the first post)

Just to complete this thread...

He actually writes it was not him but ron cole that built it, and that it was just "cogging along"..
here is bedinis post:

Luc
Go to Top of Page

everetti

USA
6 Posts

Posted - June 30 2016 :  09:08:12  Show Profile Send everetti a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Posted - June 29 2016 :  22:26:37           hi guys, new member here. I have watched many YouTube videos showing the different magnetic motors and their exposure as frauds. what never changed for me was the concept of using magnetic forces to attract and repel. I was just driving down the road and thought of the motion of the engine. the pistons compress the fuel air mix and a spark set off a explosion that drives the piston away. this action when used in many different configurations has been very successful when creating motion. 
now.... consider having cylindrical magnets polarized down the length top to bottom... side a attracts ..side b repels.. place them in a piston like harness but with a twist. have two sets of them... have the center of the engine the focus point of the attraction. attraction pulling them together... then SPIN them to their repelling side to push back out!
used in a series they would function as a motor.
I conceived of it but do not have the engineering knowledge to attempt it. the idea is to have the bottom of the magnets attached to the crankshaft on a moving platform that drives the generator and a second set of gears(?)attached to the top that can spin the magnet to the repel side. again with only my imagination I can only visualize the motor not build one.

Jenn Spencer

Jenn Spencer
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.44 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2