International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 My HHO project
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 24 2012 :  21:51:35  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shakamuni01
The cooling of the gases on the exaust side is to reduce the amount of gas comeing out of the engin and going back into the inlet side.The cold gases enter the heat exchanger and expand befor they enter the motor-giving us a greater amount of gas enetring the engin.
When the gases are ignited they exspand even further.We then cool the gases down to a lower tempreture than the gases entering the motor to give us a lower volume of gas.I did this purley as a test to see if we could make a complete loop system without having to expell exaust gas.
In reguards to HHO burning cooler-well HHO dose make an engin run cooler!!if that is the only fuel source!!.
The reason the guys useing HHO in there cars get higher temp's is because they are also useing normal fuel aswell.
With normal fuel the burn within the cylender is slow,the burn will keep going throughout the whole stroke.Infact when the engin is being run hard,the burn will continue throughout the exaust stroke aswell-you may have seen flame's coming out of the exaust ports of an engin befor when rev'd hard.Because you are introducing oxygen with HHO ,you make that burn hotter as oxygen assist in burning the fuel.This is why an engin will run hotter if HHO is used with normal fuel aswell.
If only HHO is used as a fuel the engin will run cooler-and here is why.
The explosion within the cylender when useing only HHO as fuel is much quicker and shorter-but a lot more powerful.You will never see flame's coming from the exaust of an engin useing just HHO as fuel because the explosion has finished befor the pistion reaches the bottom of the cylender.This quick burn give's less time for heat to be transferd to the engin and more time for the engin to disipate the heat.However there is a down side to useing HHO by itself as a fuel in a standard engin.Once the initial explosion has taken place-befor the pistion reaches the bottom of the power stroke,a vacume is created from the HHO returning back to it's water state after combustion.There is a member here on I.A.E.C called Kultus who is fairly clue'd up on this effect.He has seen this happen with his own eye's at a conference.In it's standard form the I.C.E isnt designed for HHO,and mod's have to be mad to get the engin right for HHO-this is something im working on right now.
Ok -useing diferent materials for cell's.
I know that with the use of electrolites you need to use s/s or the cell's will be eroded away.There are a couple of other metals that can be use but they are expensive.As far as not useing any electrolite with other metals like copper-i am not sure,but i will find out through my own testing. I do intend on trying copper plate as that is the best conductor were s/s is a poor conductor and much energy is lost through this alone.
Ok -hope that helps out a bit.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  08:32:40  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a bit of an update on the HHO cell.
Today i put together the perforated plate cell. I tried many diferent combo's with nutral plate's.In the end i found that haveing 6 positive plates and 5 negative plates was by far the best.
This perforated plate is defently the way to go. Each hole fills with gas instantly, and production is way of the chart lol well compaired to all the other cells i have made.
I cut all the plates to size then put the cell together-no sanding and i didnt even wash them lol.
i placed the plate's-P-N-P-N-P-N-P-N-P-N-P.
Then done some testing and took some measurments.
Result's--volts-10
Amp's-30
LPM-2.25
So useing the MMW calculator that 49er found-it give's me a MMW of 7.5
Now the thing is,i dont know weather this is good or not so good??? So if anyone could tell me what is a good MMW reading-that would be great lol.
Oh and i was useing the little welder that i got going.According to my scope at 30 amps the pulse mark is at 40% 2.4khz(40% on time)
Now the amp reading was going on what i had the welder set at-so im not to sure if the amp setting on the welder is 100% accurate-but it would have to be close to pass industry standards.
I will pick up an automotive amp meter this week some time so as to get a 100% accurate reading.
One other thing-if i turn the welder up to 140 amps-the cell produces that much HHO that the s/s cell starts jumping around the bucket lol and it sounds like some one cooking chips in the deep fryer.
The perforated plate is defently the way to go guy's
Will try for a vidio tomorow after work-Bloody monday's

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  09:43:32  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Poor cooler carrier sacrificed for the betterment of humanity. LOLOL
Hey TinMan
Thought I read that the negitive plates produce the H and the positive produce O. Wouldnt it be better to have more Neg than Pos?

Growing old is mandatory, Growing up......optional.
He is wise who gains wisdom from another's mishaps.
—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  10:35:22  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol-poor cooler carrier?? did you trash the esky? lol
I did try it with 5 positive and 6 negative plates msm-but the production was less and the water heated up much faster,and no asking me why, as i dont know lol.It may be something to do with useing the perforated plate,im not sure.But this cell kick's arse.
I will be adding another 4 plates tomorow-so will see how that go's.
When i crank the amp's up -this thing starts to dance lol.
Now im thinking that kcarring needs to go and get some of this perforated s/s plate and use it in his dry cell and pwm-i bet he would get a supprise lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  21:39:32  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
the neutral plates help string out the power. you want to be around 2 volts or a little higher per plate. try just one positive in the center and the two outside plates make then negative and put 5 or 6 plates inbetween the center negative to each direction going to the negative. you should have some really good output onces the plates are broken in.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  21:42:01  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol i can just see the plates trying to walk out the shed. can not wait to see a video of the output.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  21:43:37  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ohh and by the way, what size did you make those plates?

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 25 2012 :  22:21:22  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD
The plates are only 120mm x 135mm
just under 5 inches x 5 1/2 inches

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - March 27 2012 :  05:25:34  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info TM. BTW you would be the guy who can actually do something like this easily based on what I have already seen you do though it is a different topic- magnetic motors, but seems to be the most feasible plan yet so maybe give it a peak if you or anyone else is interested. Here's the plans. You must be logged in to see this link. and here is the vid on it.

I am trying to make a version any Tom Dick or Sally can make because that is my vision of energy is that it is free to the masses.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Sorry didn't mean to get off topic. :-)

Shak
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 27 2012 :  07:57:21  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Shak
Tried a couple of time's to open the plan file but it just lock's up IE
The vidio of that so called magnet motor has been around for a while now-and most say it is a hoax.
Any chance you could post a pic of the plan's-maybe on scematic;s section

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - March 27 2012 :  08:37:46  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

You are right TM that has been around and it is fake but they are still trying get money out of people with it. Seam like they would make a new video and prove there proof of concept in a better way. LOL

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - March 28 2012 :  03:39:37  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys,

Yeah the vid could be a scam, but the plans sound very feasible. I tried to post it on the diagram section but it wouldn't let me post images, so I just posted the text of the plans. Here the link You must be logged in to see this link.

Also I just tried the download link and it does work in Chrome, probably firefox too. I don't use IE if I can help it.

Anyway will tinker with it in the future and will let you know if the thing goes.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 29 2012 :  06:12:54  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
vidio on cell production.
I cant get any accurate measurments until i get a decent amp gauge

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - March 29 2012 :  10:28:54  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
very interesting on the pulsed dc, would be nice to see the reaction of the plates looking through a clear tube on the gennerator cell. do you think that type of cell material puts out more then solid cell material?

Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 29 2012 :  12:28:06  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TM,
How bout that Watt meter you had ?
If the welder it tested running but, not loaded it should show how much the welder itself it drawing ... Then compare no load to pulling power through the plates it should show pretty close to the consumption of AMPs and Watts through the plates ...

Also , a month or so ago .. I thought you had a clamp on AMP meter ,,, There suppose to be fairly accurate .

That pulsed DC looks to have great output .

=============================================================================

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 29 2012 :  14:01:53  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with K. Look not at what is coming out of the welder, look at what's going in, for starters, that is your real cost. So, in the end, your cost in power, is your cost in power, and that is your efficiency determinant.

Who knows, maybe you'll find out it's even better.

But then *dang* there is also the Q factor LOL

It ain't easy.

I'll tellya what tho, if you are getting 7.5MMW out of a wetcell, it's damn good, and it coming from your pulsing, or something... because I am not convinced wet cells are better. (If brute force is the topic). In brute force it has been shown thousands of times, for the last 10 years.. they aren't and it makes perfect sense... there is an awful lot of stray current losses in a wet cell and they are unavoidable. That was the whole reason a dry cell was contrived in the first place.

So...

What I am really saying is, for a wet cell (especially if it's a bucket or large "extra fluid" environment) to perform REALLY well (above 7.5MMW or near 100% efficiency) something is going on, slightly beyond the purely simple.

Many would argue that "current will find the path of least resistance" and therefore a wet cell verses a dry cell shouldn't matter. That may be true to an extent, except.. in this case, you're talking about turbulent water. The surrounding electrolyte does and will hold charge that isn't going to work, you can actually prove it will an LED.

So keep 'er up man... who the heck knows, maybe there is something to that inverter circuit after all... OR the tubes.. something resonant based I'm saying.

@TM

Can you you fire a torch up off your output (consuming 10A) and let us see the flame size? I use MIG tips for the end, works good. Very small ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 29 2012 :  17:43:37  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Kudzu-yes i do have a clamp on meter but it is AC only,and i dont think it works so well with dc pulses.I did try it but it said i was only useing 3.24 amps with the machine turned full up-thats defently not right.
Kcarring-useing the watt meter on this machine isnt much use as the machine (welder)uses nore power in losses the more you turn it up.
It also has a fan in it wich fire's up when it starts to get warm,and the higher you turn it up the more the fan draws.The fan wont go into full swing until the welder is loaded,also the igbt's wont fire up until a load is placed on the output terminal's.
So this make's it virtualy impossable to get a current draw through a watt meter while the machine is unloaded.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 29 2012 :  23:14:32  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think he meant the AC clamp on the cable going from your wall to the welding supply unit. Your amps used. Times 220 or whatever ... does it add up to more than 3XX (300 and something) watts, is the point, I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - March 30 2012 :  02:45:48  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tinman,
Yep, I'm asking what is the power consumed to make the HHO with your setup ...
We all know you'll get the efficiency down pat to cost next to nothing with later design's you come up with ... But, for now with your setup as is, what's it cost in Amp's and volt's to make the HHO ,,, since you said you can't get a close watt reading .

If I understand how your putting it is the welder is using more energy than is needed , mainly because it's built to handle more Amp's than will be drawn from it to make HHO .
Kinda like that big transformer you have wastes power for no reason just being turned on .

Edited by - Kudzu on March 30 2012 02:47:02
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - March 30 2012 :  04:49:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guys
Yes the welder is a very poor convertor in reguards to power consumption purely because it is over built to provide enough current to melt steel(weld with)
And like i mentioned befor-we are dealing with a pulsed dc not direct dc or ac.Most meters have a problem reading high frequency pulsed DC at a high frequency.Also i cannot place any cap's inbetween to smooth out the pulses as that will also eliminate the pulses going to the cell.
So as you can see-this cannot be done useing simple methods-it will take a bit of nutting out.
But thanks for all your thought's. At this time i will just get an amp meter that will handle 100 amps and get an around about power consumption.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 01 2012 :  22:09:56  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Would something like this work?

You must be logged in to see this link. I am guessing I can handle the power maybe. An inconvenient way would be to turn off all you appliances and just run that item and go look at the power meter at the pole I guess if you have a meter that has a digital read out- not sure your wife will be into that one :-). I am wondering if the wires should be bigger because it is DC even though they don't get hot, unless they truly don't heat up at all.

As far as running it on pure HHO would it be better to intentionally mix it with outside air to the "explosion" stays "ex" instead of an "in". Seemed like when you were running it off just the exhaust, injecting HHO into that would make it go wild fire. I mean I guess it is interesting to keep it pure HHO but in the end getting the biggest bang for your buck seems to be the best goal.

Just some idle ideas. I look forward to the next vid. Feeling more and more HHO feels like a viable "cheap/free" energy usage option over pulse motors.
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  03:31:30  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another idea/question that is coming to mind is as the gas is produced does it produce great pressure. THis is highly theretical but a contained pistonlike mechanism that produces HHO with the piston housing and then is ignited. Nothing comes in nothing goes out. Just movement for X amount of energy.
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  03:39:47  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not much of a video, but something mentioned in it probably should be taken in consideration:

"But one thing is, any engine converted to HHO operation must be modified such as RUST PROOFING of all the moving parts inside the combustion chamber. On this Water Powered Engine Part 2, after about 100 hours of operation, the piston rings and cylinder bore rusted and it lost it's compression and will not start again. So I am very sure that the HHO engine of DANIEL DINGEL and STANLEY MEYER were all modified before they demonstrated it. There is only one people that perfected the HYDROGEN engine, they were the BMW of Germany with their HYDROGEN 7."
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  05:00:06  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi shaka
Thanks for the link's.
As far as an engin going rusty when run on hho alone-well i dont believe that would be the case at all.If we look at an engin running on normal fuel on a cold foggy morning or very humid day,you will see the exaust pumping out water all day. And after years of doing this the engins never go rusty.Once the engin is hot ,the small amount of water would be quickly evaperated.
If we look at water and HHO and see just how little water would actualy be left in the motor after the hho was ignighted.
!ltr of water(depending on purity)will make aprox 2037 ltrs of HHO.So 1 drop of water would make enough HHO to fire that little motor of mine once-this would be about 110cc's of HHO.So only 1 drop of water would be in the cylender after every power sroke,and this would be turned to steam and exausted out of the motor on every exaust stroke.
You must also remember that the oil rings are still doing there job of coating the cylender with a fine coat of oil-if they wernt the motor would sieze very quickly.
That little motor i was running on water,acetone and steam was left sitting for a week,and when i pulled the head of it last night there wasnt 1 spec of rust anywere to be seen.
Most cylenders are made from cast,because it is very porus and soaks up oil well. Also the pistions are alloy-so no rust there,and if we are realy worried about the rings going rusty -we can just use crome molly rings.
The biggest proble we face is that the I.C.E was designed for a slow burning fuel,were as HHO is a very fast burning fuel.So the ideal motor for HHO would have a very short stroke and a large bore size-this is called an under square motor.The other advantage of this type of design is you reduce pistion speed even though the rpm's are the same as they would be in a normal I.C.E.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 02 2012 :  08:40:44  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Guys
1 thing to keep in mind as TinMan implied (the steam) is that every normally asperated engine will pass about 1gal of water per every 1gal of fuel from the the moisture in the air.

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 08 2012 :  14:25:20  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TinMan
I found this wanted to get your all reaction maybe the best of both worlds.

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 09 2012 :  07:31:21  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now they would make great tube cells.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

Absolutefreedom

USA
1 Posts

Posted - April 11 2012 :  13:39:41  Show Profile Send Absolutefreedom a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TM new guy here I just had a question for you have you ever tried to incorporate a pulsed magnetic coil in your cell I'm working on a design right now that I feel will greatly improve production rate. Also just wanted to say this is an awesome site and good luck to all who build.

As long as the minds of the willing are still alive tomorrow will always have hope.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 16 2012 :  07:58:19  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Absolutefreedom-welcom to IAEC
Funny you should mention the magnetic coil in The HHO cell lol as i am experimenting with that very thing at the moment.
I am interested in what you come up with.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 16 2012 :  08:01:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok-i have just scored myself the motor i will be converting to run on my HHO system
She's an old timer but it has a big stroke and is built realy solid.
Also the output shaft is a 4 to 1 reduction-perfect.
Time to strip and rebuild-and yes it is a diesel

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - April 16 2012 :  09:16:14  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a Score !!!!

Brilliant !

Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 16 2012 :  22:12:05  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TinMan
Great find!!
I was at a steam engine engine show this weekend and found lots of these.

They even had 1 with a sparkplug in the center of 2 opposing cylinders

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 17 2012 :  04:26:57  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH msm-now your just teasing.
Do you know how long i have been looking for a hit and miss motor??? lol

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

msmjr
Average Member

USA
444 Posts

Posted - April 17 2012 :  06:14:54  Show Profile Send msmjr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TinMan
Like I said they had a bunch of em. From shoe box size to 1 that was 5' tall. The big 1 was selling for $2700.00 but it wouldnt fit in my trunk so I didnt buy it. hahahaha

—Plutius Syrus
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - April 17 2012 :  07:05:02  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
msmjr,

Looks like the worlds first lawnmower. Whats supposed to go in the tank if that is what it is.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 17 2012 :  08:19:01  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Shak
The tank with the big hole in top is for water to cool the cylender down-great for a cup of coffee after about 10 minutes of running lol.
That motor in the pic is just an old stationary motor wich they normaly ran flat belts of to power machinery.
Here is a vidio of the same motor with a generator on it

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 21 2012 :  07:51:41  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK-well i dont know what i have done yet,but i did it lol.
Vidio up soon,it's called -were's my oxygen

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 21 2012 :  09:57:01  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

RWGresearch

35 Posts

Posted - April 22 2012 :  01:58:01  Show Profile  Visit RWGresearch's Homepage Send RWGresearch a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Replication successful!

my problem is that even with just dc only I'm getting the same result.

I think we are oxidizing the copper... and something else is going on here. haven't had the time to study it but when i use stainless steal with the same setup i see the oxygen.

so, not sure what you have going on there but looks like the copper is part of the process.

can you confirm the same with stainless steal?

sweet! ~Russ out!

"We can demonstrate the technology. We can say it’s here but in actuality it will not be Stan Meyers to bring it in. It will be either you or I, the guy down the street, who will come together to bring it in. Otherwise, I do not believe an alternate energy source, whether water fuel cell or other, would ever come in. It’s going to have to be mandated by the people to try to reverse the environmental problems, the environmental damage, that’s actually occurring. - Stan Meyers, 1997"

"If you believe, even tho you can not see, you will see." ~Russ Gries
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 22 2012 :  03:13:22  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Russ-yes i have found it to be the copper that is stopping the oxygen production-but im left with a glass full of white snot at the end lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4442 Posts

Posted - April 22 2012 :  09:09:33  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Have you tried SS on the - line and copper on the + ??

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE bxx49er
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  01:41:34  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tinman,
I'm curious if you did any test with the white snot as you call it .. It would stand to reason the Oxygen should have bonded to something and that water that was left should have been concentrated with oxygen . It would be cool if you tried some burn test with it and different type's of fuel .. Just a thought ..... Although, on second thought when you smelt copper doesn't it give off arsenic gas ... So that may have arsenic compound's .. I'm no chemist but, I did have to learn basic metallurgy way back in machine Tool & Die classes for industrial application's way back when , lol
I'm just rambling , I will probably just delete this , as who want's to hear the rambeling's of the insane anyway , lol

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  09:54:20  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol Kudzu-leave it here--pure entertainment lol.
Ok here is what happened. As it so happened,i was thinking the same thing. However when the water is left to evaporate,all i have left is a white-blue powder??
I have no idea what it was,but it's now part of the gravel outside the shed lol.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - April 28 2012 :  09:56:07  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er
yes,tried s/s on the - and the oxygen bubble's came back. So this can only mean the oxygen was being turned into copper oxide when useing copper on the negative side.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - May 03 2012 :  22:38:31  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
have you figured out what is the best freq to make the most hydrogen with yet? still trying to tune my 10T in, and almost have the next 5 ready to add. running the cell off my blue top deep cycle battery by itself, using the tesla set up, amp draw was under 10, and output was almost as good as direct connection to the truck battery.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  02:31:02  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi SD
There is another thread on the HHO section -HHO from tap water at 1100 htz
This just happens to be the best frequency I have found as well, as mentioned in my vidios
It also happens to be a near square devision
of the frequency of hydrogen
I'm just wondering what would happen if we pulsed our cells at the exact frequency of hydrogen

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - May 08 2012 :  01:55:12  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thats what me and doug are trying to get set up. doug has several of those 10J caps he is trying out, i only have 4 of them. i think doug is going to substitute a few other caps to get the freq up higher. ill pass along that 1100Htz to doug and we will see what happens, i have not tried the caps hooked up to my 15T solid state yet on HHO but have tried it on a 6 volt battery and did notice a slight change in freq but not anything close to 1100Htz

Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - September 12 2012 :  21:12:07  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
TM, I had decided to look at doing HHO again. I was happy to study this thread. Have you made any more progress since the last post on May 8,2012?

Tony

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

2079 Posts

Posted - September 13 2012 :  01:01:28  Show Profile Send n/a a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi fathershand, on my post i have been adding up-dates of using pulse systems to power a HHO cell for quiet some time now. tinman has been busy working on a few other projects. but he has some very intersting ideas.

Skype user name: SD3Txxx
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - September 24 2012 :  11:37:44  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Guy's
Well here is my plan.
After the pulse motor build off,i will be makeing(thats right-makeing)an internal combustion engin useing my pop crank engin design.
This is for my HHO setup that i have been quietly working on in what little spare time i have lol.
This engin will be running my lensless generator setup on it,to provide the charge to the battery that is running the cell's.

This is where many of my projects will all come together in one machine.
As you would have seen-i do a new project,then you see nothing more on it.
Well the reason i have been doing this is to find the best in every setup,so as i can combine them all into the one machine.

This machine will have the pop crank setup as the base motor
My solid-perferated combo HHO cell
And my latest lenzless generator -all in one.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2