International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Circuits and Diagrams
 Modified pulse circuit's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - June 26 2015 :  19:06:08  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Zero

A video would be nice, your starting to lose me but will try to keep up. LOL

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
You must be logged in to see this link.
SKYPE doug.bennett49er
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Zerosight

29 Posts

Posted - June 26 2015 :  19:20:43  Show Profile Send Zerosight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lose you Doug? Not even a long shot! :) You guys are way ahead of me. I am the one trying to keep up. And as you always say, I am having fun while I'm at it so the journey is just as exciting.

Sure, I'll be more visible with pics and vids soon. I'll just get through this week because of all the deadlines so will have more time for play next week.

The reason why the 2back EMF and your SS designs are so efficient is because the lenz effect is diminished or taken away. But since I am also after the mechanical output of the system, I am inclined to lessening the lenz effect - which is actually the drag in the system.

When the lenz effect is lessened, the torque decreases as well. Because the pushing away or pulling of the fixed magnets is cut short or is off timed.

The secondary transistor allows an echo of the first transistor - longer energy within the coils. The original SSG cuts out altogether. So if that energy is sustained for a full rotation with 4 magnets for example, then the system is now 4x more efficient and more productive since the input is only done once per 4 magnets. This is I think the reason why cas had a good run for 3 days. So I will experiment more on where to place the caps and when I am satisfied with the results, I will pair that with another system to see how things are. Things will get very busy around here pretty fast. hahahaha.

Let's take the road less traveled...that would make the difference.

The wheel doesn't need to be reinvented. Just use it to achieve better distance and heights. And when you achieve distance and height without needing it at all, you know you're on to something!
Go to Top of Page

Zerosight

29 Posts

Posted - June 28 2015 :  00:03:09  Show Profile Send Zerosight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Latest update I have on the 2batt 2EMF:

On the 1 batt 2EMF circuit, my system runs fine. But with the 2 batt, it doesn't continue to spin as it should.

With the 2 batt setup, does this mean that the system needs an air core? It seems that from oscillations the system doesn't turn off at all. Probably why it won't run is because echoing is too long that my coil is saturated...

----------------------------------------------------------
Let's take the road less traveled...that would make the difference.

The wheel doesn't need to be reinvented. Just use it to achieve better distance and heights. And when you achieve distance and height without needing it at all, you know you're on to something!
Go to Top of Page

pounal

Jamaica
1 Posts

Posted - August 04 2015 :  00:41:06  Show Profile Send pounal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i cant get it work
quote:
Originally posted by TinMan

Hi Cass-as requested

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<

Go to Top of Page

ron_o

United Kingdom
1052 Posts

Posted - August 08 2015 :  18:42:06  Show Profile Send ron_o a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Pounal

the statement "i cant get it work" is not particularly helpful but lets try the obvious first

You have.....
1) followed the circuit diagram as shown ( used only parts as shown )
2) checked the polarity of the diodes
3) transistors connected correctly ( image shows underside of transistors )
4) wound the bifilar coil as instructed and VERY IMPORTANTLY wired the starts and ends of the windings as shown
NOTE... the image shows two seperate winding positioned away from each other. The actual coil is wound on one former

If you can answer YES to the above questions then it is most likely that one of the semiconductors is faulty or blown

ron
Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

213 Posts

Posted - August 10 2015 :  22:14:15  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As ron said, at the beginning you very often mix up collector and emittor of the 2n3055 transistor.

but actually i never got that one to work properly either...

I meen it did work but it was sooooo slow that i was not happy with it...
when i took the feedback away, it worked better... (but that was not the point of this circuit)

Best working "daftman-tinman" circuit i ever found was this one:

Once you get this one to work (which should be much easier)... modify it until you get to the other one...
The 2 diodes that are not referenced should be 1n4004 or 1n4007 ones. both work.
you can use the tip3055 or the 2N3055 transistors.

Luc

Edited by - Luciano on April 02 2017 23:41:35
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2