International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Circuits and Diagrams
 Modified pulse circuit's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 07 2011 :  19:13:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Single battery Pulse motor

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 07 2011 :  19:24:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SSG run battery drain reduction mod
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 07 2011 :  19:40:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Twin back EMF pulse motor

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 07 2011 :  22:54:11  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan,

Very nice and clear these 3 circuits from you :)
Cant really try them out because till now i am only using single wire inductors :)
But as soon as i have even 1 bifilar coil done i will try them out, i am just being very lazy when it comes to winding multi wire coils.

===> I do like the single battery one since thats my main focus <===

Run on one battery till it completely disintegrate...^^

I like your signature ^^
Everyone here has nice signatures :D

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  19:09:31  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting these. Today I am working on the Twin Back EMF circuit. I am hoping for great results!

A few questions about that circuit:
1) Can you please specify a pot size?
2) In your coil descriptions 2 coils of the same size wire are mentioned, but you specify two different wire sizes. What is meant by, "bifilar coil, both wires to be the same..."?
3) I watched your video showing the comparison of magnet directions on the rotor. (It was very helpful. Thanks!) When I compare this circuit to the standard SSG, I am puzzled. SSG produces North field on the coil ends facing the North pole of the rotor magnets. Your coil arrangement produces a South field on the coil ends facing the South pole of the rotor magnets. Since it seems to be the same in either case, why the South field from the coils?

Thanks for your time, Tinman. Keep up the good work!

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 10 2011 :  19:49:24  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fathershand-pots are 1k.coil best to use with this setup would be a bifilar(tow wires wound on coil at the same time)with wires the same size-around .55 to .61mm.
Magnetic fields-standard ssg setups have the coil fireing north with north magnets-leading to magnetization of the core thus reducing performance.My coil was actualy fireing north(south end of needle on compuss points to north field)thus having the magnets south out not only stops core magnetization but pulls the north field of the colapsing coil down faster awell.But remember it depends as to which direction you wind your wire around your core as to wich end of the coil is start and finish (to be hooked to the positive on the run battery) and same for trigger winding

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  00:36:52  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tinman, in referring to this schematic: You must be logged in to see this link. and "Updated Coil Winding Instructions by Lee" on page 14 here: You must be logged in to see this link.
When I built my coil, the "top" of the coil had two wires that I connected according to the schematic, and it faced toward the magnets. The "top" was the ending of the coil. The "bottom" was the start of the bifilar wires of the coil. This produced a North field facing the magnets.

On your schematic, you are using ST for the "Bottom" of the trigger and SR for the bottom of the power coil. Top and bottom being my understanding of the Bedini SSG. Did you wind your coils like those on page 14? Am I correct in understanding that the field that your coil produces is a North field facing the South magnets? Is that the same as a South field facing North magnets?

Thanks for taking your time to clarify this minor detail.

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  01:51:06  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
fathershand hi there and welcome...... the parts of the run coil sr means the start of the run coil and the trigger coil st means the start of the trigger coil...see that way when you wrap your coil it easy to see which end goes where on the schematic....the pic on tinman circuit isnt a true representation of which way the coil is facing ..i know the schematic you referred to is in the proper direction in relation to the wheel..tinmans is just a reference to the coil connections.... and with his coils they are pulsed north to the wheel but using south facing magnets on the wheel....here is a video by daftman who explains it better.this is a standard ssg.all the diagrams a based on this one and modified from.

sometimes meltdowns though kinda $$ make the best inspirations!!!

Edited by - twally67 on December 11 2011 02:01:07
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  08:01:16  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi fathershand-twally preaty much sum'd it up and daftmans vidio's will get you running.
When i wind my coils i dont worry about wich way i wind them as long as the two wires(bifilar) are wound together.When im done i just use a small battery to see if its the end or start of the wire that has to be hooked to positive of the battery to make a north field at the rotor end of the coil.And then i use south end of the magnets if it's north on the coil or if its south on the coil i use north out on the rotor-but this is just how i do it,JB specify's north on the coil and north on the magnets,so try his way first and see how you go

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  16:04:57  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Daftman videos are great!! I sure wish that I knew about them when I first started. I think I would be further along, but I'm not complaining.

Tinman, (BTW, why is it "Tinman"?), in the first video, he is asking about putting his stuff on a friendly forum. I wonder if he ever found a place.

Thanks for sharing your efforts. I hope that I can contribute to this effort of becoming energy independent.
Tony

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  18:46:51  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fathershand , This one I can answer some of, this is Tinman's new forum ... One where you don't get ridiculed and demanded to prove your work ... So I will say welcome and have fun ... IDK on the name
Sorry, Tinman just found the thread and thought I'd jump in ...
I'm new at all this, also ... On the other forum sometime's, I didn't ask question's for fear of ridicule from the administrator ... Hope that help's and make's sense

I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...

Edited by - Kudzu on December 11 2011 19:13:06
Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  19:17:59  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am trying to find the answer to a question. Many people, including myself, have found that the spinning rotor can be stopped and the battery charging continues. My question is, "Why do we need a rotor"? Does the spinning rotor give a faster charge? If the rotor is necessary, does rotor size make a difference in performance?

Thanks
Tony

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 11 2011 :  19:57:07  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Fathershand , I was wondering the same before , 49er does a version where he doesn't use a rotor ... I think when the coil starts oscillation it will usually continue after the rotor is stopped / The goal is to collect back EM, as it's a higher spike than is put in from charge ... So you can according to setup possibly get overunity ...
Now, if i'm thinking of it wrong they will let us both know ...
On the rotor size I've seen good result's with all sizes just take's longer for a heavy rotor to spool up ... On the speed it's a balance because the more you take out the more you put in ... Ya just need enuff time for the field to collapse to collect the back EM ... Now all this is subject to how I understand it ..

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  03:43:05  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The idea of having the rotor is that you also have mechanical rotation which you can use some of on the bigger machines.So its best if you can eliminate the self oscilating as this will cause the rotor to turn slow if at all.A 2k resistor across the start and end of the trigger coil should stop it self oscilating.If you dont want to use the wheel then you have what is called a solid state pulse charger wich there are circuits for-i believe 49er has a few diferent ones for this.

Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  07:27:18  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i hope this helps.....

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  10:24:49  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey fathershand, just like tinman said, we use a rotor so that when we make bigger ones we could connect pulleys or gears or something else to it.. you do not need a rotor but if you dont use a rotor you need to make it self oscillate or build the solid state circuit, it all depends on your bigger, future, plan..when you first begin to build ask your self, "do i want to see something move, do i want to put something at the end of it that can spin, would i might want to hook up a generator of some sort that spins, or do i want it to be a stationary system"

"Visualize it, Make a Plan, Make It Happen"

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  15:10:40  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi twally67, nice longgggggggg video ^^
Nice to see how you and the TinMan are using the forum logo in your vidoes :)
I must see if i can do that to, its an nice background on yours.

You guys knows alot on b-emf charging an stuff.
About the pot, how about a wire wound one...
Just a question, how long did it take you to upload sucha long video?
Mine 10minute (850mb) took me 3 hours -.- lol

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  19:40:12  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by twally67

i hope this helps.....

Thanks, Thomas, for taking the time to respond to my question. You gave me a lot to think about. You answered my question, and then some!!

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  20:00:57  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can anyone tell me how to include a photo in a post?

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  21:13:02  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
fathershand, this is how i do it, you will need a photobucket account, You must be logged in to see this link. create a free account, upload your photos there, then once your photos are uploaded there just simply put your mouse over one of the pictures and a little box will come up saying email & IM, direct link, html code, and finally IMG code, just click on the IMG code and it will copy the entire line, then come back here and just right click and paste and your all set, hope that works out...

another way you can do it is if you click on reply to topic it will bring you to a new page, under the format section you will see a picture of like a very small mountain, that is the code to post a picture

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  21:44:01  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you Carmen. I usually don't include photos, but tomorrow I am going to use it.

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  21:47:51  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Twally , I liked the video , very informative , Thank's

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 12 2011 :  22:12:19  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
anytime, always glad to help

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  00:08:02  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi timberJack- you can wind your own pots using resistor wire
This is good to do if your putting a fair bit of current through it
A good heavy duty one would be from the peddle of an old sewing machine- there about 1.7 k

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  08:24:33  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan, i dont use pots. Thanks for the tip though ^^
But i have bough some wire wound ones, they can handle alot.
I have a shop here where they sell second electronic stuff, they have a truck load of everything...^^

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  09:37:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gee wish we had a shop like that here -i even have to order in transistors

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  10:08:17  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ohhh, and here i tought that everything was available in Down Under.
Next time i`m there will take some pics if i may and post them in general for you folks to see:)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

fathershand

USA
61 Posts

Posted - December 13 2011 :  21:35:47  Show Profile  Visit fathershand's Homepage  Send fathershand a Yahoo! Message Send fathershand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tinman, how do you wind a pot?

Tony

I believe.
Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  11:28:52  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
good question, i am wondering the same lol,

also tinman, did you ever happen to make the single battery and twin back emf in one circuit ?

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

fan1701
Average Member

USA
243 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  11:37:01  Show Profile Send fan1701 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi IAEC . Use Format Factory to convert the videos to a smaller format before uploading. Don't go too small though at some point the quality will get bad. Here is the link..... You must be logged in to see this link.

* Not following the manufacturer recommended specs * ON PURPOSE!
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 15 2011 :  12:29:08  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Fan, thanks for the tip on formatting the video before uploading :)
I`ll check it out ^^

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 16 2011 :  10:20:32  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey TinMan, is the ac going to the negative of the source in this circuit removed and can this use just one battery?
Looking at it i think it can run on one battery and i think i see no way for the ac spike to reach the negative.
But since i can be wrong here would you mind telling me if what i have writen above here is correct ^^

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by TinMan

Twin back EMF pulse motor

Remember-when you make a mistake you have just learned how not to do it.This only brings you one step closser to success.The only way to fail is to never try

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

twally67
Average Member

USA
251 Posts

Posted - December 16 2011 :  16:37:34  Show Profile Send twally67 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i wait till just b4 i go to bet and use the auto bulk up loader that video took about 30 mins for me but i have fiber (that means big fast bandwidth)

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 16 2011 :  17:11:05  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi twally, thanks for that info.
I have just the old adsl wich is good enough except for uploading large files.

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - December 22 2011 :  06:44:40  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Tinman I am new to this scene as this is my first post. I was looking at your single battery pulse motor and wondering if i could use that circut to power a window motor.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 22 2011 :  07:43:29  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice Viper220 and welcome to iaec.I have tried that circuit on my window motor and it ran preaty good, however it dose work better on the ssg for some reason-maybe it was just my window motor setup.The bedini-cole window motor circuit is more eficient on a window motor setup.It is in the circuits and diagrams section.But it is a little more complicated than my circuit.
Hope that helps you out and if you get stuck ,just any of us here and we'll do our best to help you out.

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 22 2011 :  07:53:52  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TimberJack-sorry i missed your post up above.You are correct ,the ac pulse cannot get back to the run battery as the base of the transistor is open to the collector-so the circuit is incomplete,so no current can flow.And yes this can be made to run on the one battery very easly.If you put a diode between the + on the run battery and the run coil you can then return the high voltage spike's back to the +on the run battery.And you said you didnt know much about transistors and circuits lol.I think you tricking us.

Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 22 2011 :  11:48:24  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TinMan, thanks for your reply and dont worry if you dont see a post of mine or somebody else :)
It can happend, nope not tricking no one here mate other than myself -.-
I know some tiny winy basic`s, just can see to figure out those transistor/mosfet out but it pushes me to do otherwise :)
Pretty soon you`ll see what i mean ^^

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  01:03:55  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hey tinman, you wouldnt happen to have a schematic of this version being a one battery would you?

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  01:59:30  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Cass- i will draw you one up-simple conversion.Post here soon

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  02:16:13  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Cass-as requested

Go to Top of Page

ccass15n
Average Member

USA
218 Posts

Posted - December 23 2011 :  14:27:04  Show Profile Send ccass15n a Private Message  Reply with Quote
awesome thank you!!, i just got out of school for christmas break and helping my mom and family move into the new home, i will be working on this when i get a chance, cant wait!!

ccass15n(at)gmail.com
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - December 24 2011 :  04:19:37  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice upgrade mate, i like the 1 battery setups :)
I think i might have some bifilar coils laying around but dont know if they fit the bill but will give it a go :)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - December 24 2011 :  14:12:56  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman.

Why are the neons needed when there is no charge battery?
If my thinking is correct then they could be omitted?

Can diodes be added to the trigger wire on the above setup?

I am planning on trying a modified fan with your setup.
As far as I remember the magnets are N/S and I won't be able to use your bifiliar windings on the setup, but hoping it may run well.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 24 2011 :  19:16:01  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Dave-the neons are there to protect the transistors in case you remove one of the back EMF lines to the battery as the run battery is now the charge battery aswell.The magnets can be any direction on any pulse motor,it will work no mater what direction your magnets are faceing.A standard bifilar coil will work just fine,but my layerd coils will not produce the high voltage spike on the trigger return,how ever it will still run.There is no need to use my diode setup on the trigger coil in this case because the trigger transister is open and the positive charge can not go back to the negative on the battery,as the gate is open between the collector and emmiter

Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - December 24 2011 :  20:24:15  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Tinman, I replicated your SSG run battery drain reduction mod with great results. I am trying to figure out how to add a high voltage photo flash cap in there its 300v and 120uf and I can not get it to charge beyond 12v. I want to try and use it to get a bigger pulse to the battery at one time any imput on the matter would be greatly appreciated.
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - December 26 2011 :  09:43:38  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman.

My thinking was that if the wire gets disconnected then the setup stops working and nothing can fry.
I will use neons just to be sure.

I am also curious as to why you have used a 270k resistor on one and only 50k on the other?
Is it something to do with matching the impedance of the trigger to the run?
The modified fans have the same wire size on both trigger and run and I don't use resistors any more, so I am wondering if they should still be added with your setup?
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 27 2011 :  16:56:09  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice-viper220, i will look into that for you and see what i can come up with
Hi IrishDave-If the run battery is disconected then yes you dont need the neons,but if one of the wires from the collector to battery comes of then you will need the neons to prtect the transistors.And the reason for the higher resistor on the trigger transistor is because it dosnt have to fire as hard as the run coil-it is just acting as a switch to allow the small amount of current to fire the base on the run transistor -which we want to fire hard.Just remember the transistor ruel-100 to 1

Edited by - TinMan on December 27 2011 17:01:22
Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - December 30 2011 :  06:18:22  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman,
I replicated your twin back emf circuit, I used a seperate pot for each transistor and wired one to the trigger coil and one to the run coil. When I applied power to it my transistor on the run coil blew apart pretty violently. Did I wire it wrong? Was I supposed to attach both pots to the trigger wire?
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - December 31 2011 :  06:20:55  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Ice_viper220
If you wired one of the pots to the run coil i can see why you got a bang- as the base of your run transistor just got fed 12 volts lol.Both pots are wired to the start of the trigger coil and then from each pot to the base of each transistor.If wired corectly the run transistor cannot get any power at all until the trigger transistor fires.We do like to use components outside manufactures specifications-but not that much lol.But dont worry-i did the same thing one late night -and i designed the bloody thing lol.Just follow the diagram and you cant go wrong -Dont forget to bridge 2 of the three terminals on the pots.Oh and im still working on that other question you asked me-but the twin backEMF circuit dose just that anyway.You can feed the backEMF from the trigger coil to a cap if you want to,just run a negative wire from your run battery and then the backEMF wire from the trigger transistor to the positive of the cap(i would go 300 volts or more on the cap)

Go to Top of Page

Ice_Viper220

USA
176 Posts

Posted - December 31 2011 :  19:37:11  Show Profile Send Ice_Viper220 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Tinman,
I replaced the transistor last night before you wrote me back and wired it the way i was supposed to. I also converted it to a single battery system. It is a 12v lead acid battetry. I was pretty impressed in the way the system preformed the voltage in the battery dropped but once it leavled its self out it stayed nice and steady. The only thing i did differnt was use the MJE 3055 transistors instead of the 2n3055's. I still havent been able to find good heat syncs for the 2n3055's in my area yet but as soon as i do i will be switching over. I will upload some pics and stats when i get some time tonight after i wire that big cap into the system.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3  Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.34 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2