International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Help and Questions
 Help each other to help yourself grow
 Fritzing! free circuit building software =D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lykenth

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - February 14 2012 :  11:37:38  Show Profile  Visit Lykenth's Homepage Send Lykenth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

ABOUT FRITZING
Fritzing is an open-source initiative to support designers, artists, researchers and hobbyists to work creatively with interactive electronics. We are creating a software and website in the spirit of Processing and Arduino, developing a tool that allows users to document their prototypes, share them with others, teach electronics in a classroom, and to create a pcb layout for professional manufacturing.

an my personal note.... Amazing!

Lykenth

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - February 28 2012 :  00:07:26  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello

I really like this software.

I have been using the "edit" menu and have been able to create all the different resistors, diodes, and transistors used for my experiments.

Very flexible and adaptable software.

Great stuff !!!

Thanks,

Alan

Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 28 2012 :  01:23:30  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree. LOL having a ton of fun, finally, a program I CAN USE. One thing, has anyone figured out how to model a TO-3 package, like a 2N3055 NPN? I see the NPN choice, but in the pull down I do not see the TO-3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

hkalan

Hong Kong
1019 Posts

Posted - February 28 2012 :  04:59:14  Show Profile  Visit hkalan's Homepage Send hkalan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,

I was thinking about that as well...

That 2N3055 needs to be made or import... I click in the PART menu "NEW" and make a new part. You must be logged in to see this link.

For the resistors, I have had to make the all the images and start my own library.

There is a link where others have made components and you can download, but you need to search carefully... You must be logged in to see this link.

I think I will make a link on the IAEC website so we can all share different library and components for this !

What do you think ?

Alan

Edited by - hkalan on February 28 2012 05:00:23
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - February 28 2012 :  05:06:49  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good idea! I'll read up, you'd think someone out there made TO-3 they've got a lot more specialized stuff... perhaps it's "old hat" lol but we love them here! hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2