International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Usefull Links
 Informative pages, E-Books and Pdf`s.
 Doug Konzen's "Shorting Coils" & Collection
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - January 16 2012 :  02:22:19  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Source:
You must be logged in to see this link.
You must be logged in to see this link.

Quote D. Konzen:
"The top circuit on paget shows howto short coils in for example a generator coil being induced by rotating magnets in rotor to make power. this circuit uses "bidirectional" mosfets (two mosfets that attach at gate and source as shown and switching then occurs between the two drains) the timing of the coil-short should occur at sinewave peak, and also the pulse widht should be not too wide, and not too narrow so is somthing that needs to be experimented with."

Quote D. Konzen:
"The circuit at bottom of page is one way to output the caps into load using "two stage" output circuit as youcannont have resistance on the caps as the fill-up from coil shorting technique - the caps need to be disconnected from coils when they hit a load....the AC series cap is optional and will reduce the charge-rate of hte capacitors but works as high-bypass filter, to reduce lenz-lugging if it does occur..."

Quote D. Konzen:
"scope shot of oscillations created during sinewave peaks of AC signal from a single coil short event. Scope is set at 2 millseconds horizontal, and 20V vertical"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - March 17 2012 :  19:16:58  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Newer Demos from Doug

Shorting Coil Speed Up Effect

Backing Coils with Neo's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!

Edited by - kcarring on March 17 2012 19:17:38
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2