International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Nikola Tesla and others from the past...
 Nikola Tesla, Son of Lighting
 Tesla's Life Achievements
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - January 12 2012 :  18:09:06  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi All

This is very good and requires a bag of corn or 2. It is 50 minutes Long so be ready.

You must be logged in to see this link.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 12 2012 :  18:34:45  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi 49er, nice one :)

And for the ones that even more time on thier hands here the complete Story on Nikola Tesla...1 hour and 37 minutes :))

TimberJack

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - January 12 2012 :  23:03:16  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TJ

That movie was kind of slow but the corn was good. LOL

Doug
Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - January 13 2012 :  04:45:36  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
^^ lol yea but it was pretty good and accurate, first time ever seeing the whole thing..

i have read that Tesla was pretty "lonely" in the sense that he didn't really feel he had the time to dedicate himself to any relationships, even though there were women jumping at the chance to meet him. but was it just me or did it seem like he was banging katherine the whole time while possibly her husband watched. lol maybe it was just the way they filmed it.

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - January 13 2012 :  09:57:43  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Mag

I got that impression also and I think they played at his crazy attitude.

Doug
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 13 2012 :  17:39:28  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Telsa was very dedicated to his experimenting, i can imagine that ;-)
When you get used to think and visualize your ideas its becomes very difficult not to do that...

Insommia becomes your best friend...^^

If Katherine was like she is portrayed in the movie than she was a beautiful lady so even Tesle should had have high bloodpressure sometimes...:)))

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

Magneticitist

USA
681 Posts

Posted - January 13 2012 :  21:15:09  Show Profile  Visit Magneticitist's Homepage Send Magneticitist a Private Message  Reply with Quote
dude he was totally giving it to katherine on the side no doubt. i just thought it was funny the husband was so unaware, its like he was in on it too. Tesla could have been like a closet pimp.
look at Orson Welles.. arguably one of the greatest minds in filmography.. the man had talent, but he also was clearly into some freaky stuff. (if only "the other side of the wind" was *found*)

[on the gravy train with biscuit wheels]
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 15 2012 :  14:01:14  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haha...lol at MAG,
You know the more people seem to be like a "mad scientist" the more mad their desires are...^^
So yes, i think Telsa would be in that category with Katherine...naughty...:))

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  20:35:59  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Watched this last night-yea a bit slow but interesting none the less.
The new sparky from work is giving me a 30kv transformer next week,but i have never built a tesla coil lol.Now i have reason to lol.
Anyone have some straight forward plan's for a big tesla coil-if im going to zap myself might aswell make it worth while lol

Swim at 90 degree's to the current and gain speed in two directions while only doing half the work
>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  20:45:33  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
30kv coool, better watch out...that would sting abit..just abit ^^

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - January 21 2012 :  20:51:46  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
couldnt i like just hook that straight up to a vitical single layer coil ant the other end to a ground plane and it would work?

Swim at 90 degree's to the current and gain speed in two directions while only doing half the work
>>>>TinMan<<<<
Go to Top of Page

iaec
Forum Admin

1033 Posts

Posted - January 23 2012 :  04:22:56  Show Profile Send iaec a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It should but "i think" its better to make a cap bank to fill up and than thru a spark gap pulse it into that secondary :))
That should give you some nice thunder in down under ;-)

TimberJack

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.42 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2