International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussions
 Anything about Skycollection?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Luciano
Average Member

226 Posts

Posted - June 09 2018 :  02:18:07  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was following the skycollection channel very closely, he was getting good results using an AC cap reducing lenz. It was very promising. (not overunity but a very nice build)
But suddenly, beginning of may, nada, all his videos gone.. (if you go to his channel you only see the vids he had been rating, not his own)

Ok.. that has happened before, but 2 or 3 weeks later he usually was back starting new projects.
this time is different, because he was in the middle of something and just about to do new experiments.

Does anyone know if Jorge (I think thats his name) had some health issues? or a dispute with someone that made him erase all his work (we all know how people in some forums can be insulting) or did he have a breakthrough??? and just got paid out a huge sum for leaving the scene?

I was just wondering because i miss him..
Here is what used to be his channel:
You must be logged in to see this link.

any info would be apreciated.

Luc

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

TimberJack

831 Posts

Posted - June 18 2018 :  14:05:36  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Luc,

I did some testing with a high voltage gen coil with a ac cap also and you do get an nice effect so what sky was doing isn't anything special to speculate that his channel there for has been taken down or something in of this manner, he has done that many times before already ;)

I do have 1 or 2 video on that so when i find it i'll post it here for you to see or if i can't find the bloody vid i might made a small video on the above mention setup ;-)

Cheers

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

226 Posts

Posted - June 18 2018 :  16:09:15  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes i know he has done that before,, I was just saying, this time he was in the middle of something..
Usually he disapeared when he had finished a chapter ;-)
NO I do not think he was closed down..

Yes I have also done stuff with the caps.. and what came out of my experiments was:
You do get less lenz effect with an AC cap, but you do NOT get full power..
The less lenz effect you have, the less power you have in the output.
And it also depends on the frequency and the voltage..

I would be very interested in seeing your experiments.. but take your time.. i am leaving for 2 weeks tomorow, and only have 2G internet there..

Take care

Luc
Go to Top of Page

TimberJack

831 Posts

Posted - June 20 2018 :  12:11:08  Show Profile Send TimberJack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Luciano

Yes i know he has done that before,, I was just saying, this time he was in the middle of something..
Usually he disapeared when he had finished a chapter ;-)
NO I do not think he was closed down..

Yes I have also done stuff with the caps.. and what came out of my experiments was:
You do get less lenz effect with an AC cap, but you do NOT get full power..
The less lenz effect you have, the less power you have in the output.
And it also depends on the frequency and the voltage..

I would be very interested in seeing your experiments.. but take your time.. i am leaving for 2 weeks tomorow, and only have 2G internet there..

Take care

Luc

Spot on and it's good to read from someone that has done a lot of experimenting on this also.
No need for my test since it is all kinda the same and would only waste your and my time...lol

Have fun on your trip

Cheers

***Possibilities Within The Impossible***

Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

226 Posts

Posted - July 19 2018 :  15:25:37  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well @Timberjack, you were right!
he is back...

this time he was gone for well over a month...

Anyway...
still has good craftmanship:

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.25 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2