International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussions
 How to achieve deep emission reductions?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sheena Ruiz

Philippines
28 Posts

Posted - March 02 2017 :  16:01:58  Show Profile Send Sheena Ruiz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How can you achieve deep emission reductions and what strategies do you implement to mitigate climate change risks?

Sheena Ruiz

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Jerry Volland

USA
76 Posts

Posted - March 03 2017 :  08:13:39  Show Profile Send Jerry Volland a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I once got a considerable reduction in CO with my car using a thermal separator on the tail pipe. Similar to the Hilsh-Rankle vortex tube. CO, being the lightest gas in the exhaust, came out the 'hot' port, then went back to the carb. H2O is even lighter, so water kept condensing in the return tubing. Dealing with this issue could provide a side benefit.

_____
On the fringe of the fringe.
Go to Top of Page

Sheena Ruiz

Philippines
28 Posts

Posted - March 26 2017 :  23:13:54  Show Profile Send Sheena Ruiz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We're implementing an You must be logged in to see this link. in our company and I just wondered about that. Anyway, thanks for posting. I'm finding more ways to reduce emissions.

Sheena Ruiz
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1434 Posts

Posted - March 27 2017 :  17:30:25  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Be specific of what your attempting to improve please.

I chased your link, Ecova. Probably not someone I would hire from what I've read. Very nice web-site, owners are probably very happy to be bought out for 7.5m (or stock options).

I read them as advise you to do what you can do yourself. For a fee!

The real challenge to any company offering services (of which I am involved/mentor with a few), is to have them come to you, analyze and tell you what your savings will be. They (I) will (would) not disclose what they are, yet would set a plan of costs and savings with a guarantee of such. No such offer... move on to the next.

If your company is looking for savings alone. Negotiate!
If they're looking for 'real' impact.. Tough road ahead for it's long term savings.

MHO

Old in age, not in mind, so
'Teach me something new'!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2