International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 General Discussions
 Looking for a Software
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sheena Ruiz

Philippines
28 Posts

Posted - February 21 2017 :  20:37:02  Show Profile Send Sheena Ruiz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi. Anyone here who knows a software that could provide an effective mechanism for tracking the source and cost of organization's problems and also generates a preventive actions and verification stages? Your suggestions will be highly appreciated. :)

Sheena Ruiz

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Karen Stogz

USA
13 Posts

Posted - July 07 2017 :  10:28:59  Show Profile Send Karen Stogz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Sheena, do you work in an ISO certified company? I do and one of our ISO compliance is to include risk management in our system. The system that we are using to manage risks and opportunities is from ETQ, you can check their profile online.
Go to Top of Page

Sheena Ruiz

Philippines
28 Posts

Posted - July 17 2017 :  04:17:23  Show Profile Send Sheena Ruiz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, thanks for replying. I know this thread is old but we're still looking for a good solution. I checked out You must be logged in to see this link. and it looks good to me. I've recommended it to my boss for a review.

Sheena Ruiz
Go to Top of Page

Karen Stogz

USA
13 Posts

Posted - July 28 2017 :  06:26:47  Show Profile Send Karen Stogz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No problem. Hope it helps you with your preventive actions.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2