International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 Increasing eff. of gensets. Zero imp coils etc?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riddim

4 Posts

Posted - September 18 2016 :  09:12:01  Show Profile Send riddim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey all, I'm Romeo.

I started this to ask if a youtube user named "Arkiver Unified Energy" was on you guys radar? he has some very interesting and useful videos regarding transformer design, bi-filar coils, and more.

example:

and

see also: You must be logged in to see this link.

I originally came here after coming across one of Tinman's vids that intrigued me where he was adding capacitance to a generator head (i think) and was able to increase efficiency and run additional load (some cfls.)

Also i see Luc is in here too.

Was thinking maybe we could make a thread about what practical modifications and improvements can be made to existing Gensets to improve them on the electrical side as i'm very interested in this.

Please excuse me, and point me in the right direction, if such a thread exists already.

Thanks and greetings from somewhere 12degrees off the equator

-R

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - September 19 2016 :  22:39:27  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Romeo ,
I think the Gen thread was called "LAG" or something, close enough should bring it up in a search under Tinman .

Welcome to the I.A.E.C.

=========================================
I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
=========================================
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

riddim

4 Posts

Posted - September 20 2016 :  02:04:09  Show Profile Send riddim a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ok thanks Kudzu, i will check it out.

Regards!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2