International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Magnetic Motors
 new idea
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

everetti

USA
6 Posts

Posted - June 30 2016 :  09:12:39  Show Profile Send everetti a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Posted - June 29 2016 :  22:26:37           hi guys, new member here. I have watched many YouTube videos showing the different magnetic motors and their exposure as frauds. what never changed for me was the concept of using magnetic forces to attract and repel. I was just driving down the road and thought of the motion of the engine. the pistons compress the fuel air mix and a spark set off a explosion that drives the piston away. this action when used in many different configurations has been very successful when creating motion. 
now.... consider having cylindrical magnets polarized down the length top to bottom... side a attracts ..side b repels.. place them in a piston like harness but with a twist. have two sets of them... have the center of the engine the focus point of the attraction. attraction pulling them together... then SPIN them to their repelling side to push back out!
used in a series they would function as a motor.
I conceived of it but do not have the engineering knowledge to attempt it. the idea is to have the bottom of the magnets attached to the crankshaft on a moving platform that drives the generator and a second set of gears(?)attached to the top that can spin the magnet to the repel side. again with only my imagination I can only visualize the motor not build one.

Jenn Spencer

Jenn Spencer
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.27 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2