International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Transformers, Generators and Electric Motors.
 Reactive generator Continuum.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 09 2014 :  06:05:37  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I decided to have another look at reactive power-following on from Luc's work.
I will be using the 3 phase smart drive motor for my PMA in this setup.

First i must tell everyone that today i almost met my maker.These smart drive motors(PMA's) can really pack a wallop. While trying different cap/transformer configurations,i accidently touched the cap/transformer tank-one clip lead in each hand. For the first couple of seconds i couldnt move-everything was just flashing. Then i got thrown against the back of the work shop door. After about 10 minutes of just lying there,not being able to move much,i managed to drag my sorry ass of the floor . I now have two burn marks on my finger's,and a rib cage that feels like i was hit by a car. So anyone trying this,dont be an idiot like myself,and turn the ruddy machine OFF before disconecting and reconecting wires.

OK,below is the first video of my setup. This was actually going to be a mok up of a QMoGen,but after seeing something interesting,i decided to go all the way with some real reserch.I should have the second video up tonight,and i must say ATM the results seem quite promising.

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

49er
Administrator

USA
4443 Posts

Posted - November 09 2014 :  11:09:49  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi TM

Don't do that again, be a lot more careful (hindsight) that is why you see in the movies experimenter's with BIG RUBBER GLOVES LOL looks like a good project.
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - November 10 2014 :  17:31:13  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its the one hand rule for you for a while tm ... left hand in your pocket .. that way if you make a mistake its not going throughyou heart again ... ot will travel out your right leg ..kind of glad I have your nst now lol :-P stay safe buddy I'll check the video out when I get back to my pc

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011
You must be logged in to see this link.
GOOGLE + desertexperimen-4332@pages.plusgoogle.com
You must be logged in to see this link. <-- this page will be discontinued in the next couple of weeks
You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

sac

Indonesia
34 Posts

Posted - November 10 2014 :  20:02:53  Show Profile Send sac a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the tip, I am glad that you safe. Also it is better to turn off the power when changing the cap value too.
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 12 2014 :  08:04:21  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is the second video in this experiment. Take note at speed 6,and the P/in with and without the load.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - November 12 2014 :  08:09:28  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kultus

Its the one hand rule for you for a while tm ... left hand in your pocket .. that way if you make a mistake its not going throughyou heart again ... ot will travel out your right leg ..kind of glad I have your nst now lol :-P stay safe buddy I'll check the video out when I get back to my pc

Lol-yea good thing i gave you that NST.Felt a bit sore for the first 24 hour's,but all good now. Looking at the scope,i can see why it gave a good boot-->385 volt's P/P,with more than 20 amps avaliable lol.Thing i found interesting when it happened was everything looked red--like looking through red sun glasses or something like that.

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

kcarring

Canada
1057 Posts

Posted - November 23 2014 :  00:36:54  Show Profile Send kcarring a Private Message  Reply with Quote
wow. please be careful TM. your family needs you around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wouldn't laugh at my igloo if you knew how cold my beer is!
Go to Top of Page

TheWeldShop

USA
84 Posts

Posted - April 23 2016 :  19:49:26  Show Profile Send TheWeldShop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well it has been some time now what was the end results?
I am very interested in this was it able to carry larger loads with decreased consumption?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.33 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2