International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 HHO and Water
 Photon Injector for HHO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 14 2014 :  19:08:29  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm making my first HHO generator which I hope to have up and running on my car. Anybody heard of a photon injector?

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - February 14 2014 :  20:55:29  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a scary system.

GEET, which use manifold/muffler heat, with water bubbler/mistifier input seems a better alternative.

This system also do not solve the problem of constant output, the engine rpm vary. So this system will only help at low rpm.

NaOH or KOH should be much much better alternative than baking soda.

Ubelieveable idle can also be obtained with corona ionizer at air filter.

Edited by - sucahyo on February 14 2014 20:56:50
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 14 2014 :  21:08:30  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah I guess you can spend $271 bucks for something like this to get constant flow.You must be logged in to see this link. I don't think he will get the reward for fancy, but def a miminalist in terms of cost. I will check out corona ionizer at the air filter.
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 14 2014 :  21:11:20  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you saying just stick one of these You must be logged in to see this link. in the airfilter will help the car?
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - February 15 2014 :  00:44:32  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shakamuni01

Yeah I guess you can spend $271 bucks for something like this to get constant flow.You must be logged in to see this link. I don't think he will get the reward for fancy, but def a miminalist in terms of cost. I will check out corona ionizer at the air filter.

No. What I meant was that no hydroxy system produce variable output that can match the rpm. Stable output will resulted in either to little in high rpm or too much at low rpm.

quote:

Are you saying just stick one of these You must be logged in to see this link. in the airfilter will help the car?

No, something more raw, more brute. With electrode that acutally glow:

Corona produce more ionized air than spark. If you power up that Mini Blue, you will get spark instead of corona. To make corona you need insulator and let the electrode glow. The glow is strong ionizer. You need more than just voltage, you need current too. But 1 amp at 12V is enough.

Even an old toyota iddle clanking noise will be gone by the time the corona ionizer turned on.

Would be a good replacement of Meyer's gas processor. Meyer has patent and document describing combinating HHO with ionizer.

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 15 2014 :  18:30:34  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see. Ideally would be good to program an arduino that can sense the pulses going the the distributor or something that could run a mosfet I guess. But this is def a hic job so if it reduces my gas bill and teaches me something that would be good enough:-).

Anyway I was going to try it see what I get. In this video he shows how to tie the hho into the power brake booster line at about 2min or so. There is a power brake booster line check valve. I wasn't sure if it was safer to put it before the check valve or after. I don't know if when an engine back fires sparks can travel through these lines, in which case I think it is better before the check valve. The only con is that if the HHO is produced too fast it would be better after the check valve so it does not affect the brakes. Any ideas.
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - February 16 2014 :  02:02:31  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK. Good luck. It seems very complicated. Wrong step can be disastrous or breaking things. Be careful.

HHO is too cumbersome for me. I would prefer to use my cemenite. Getting 30% more mileage and 20% more power with cemenite is sufficient for me, already fast enough on the street, and the enhancement span at wider rpm range, more torque at low speed, 10% more top speed. If I need more I will add ionizer. I want something without maintenance.

Edited by - sucahyo on February 16 2014 02:34:38
Go to Top of Page

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 16 2014 :  09:43:18  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have any links sucahyyo that you can recommend on cemenite.
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - February 16 2014 :  12:30:40  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
download instruction in here:

or older version:

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 16 2014 :  19:22:40  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for that sucahyo. I will give it a try. I was bit confused about you video becuase it said

With 3 mm coil diameter, the length of the coil should be less than 3mm.

but it looked like all the cuts you were making were longer as you were winding it around something so thin.

While we are on Riechian stuff, thought you would find this interesting. You must be logged in to see this link.
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - February 16 2014 :  23:05:37  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Thanks for that sucahyo. I will give it a try. I was bit confused about you video becuase it said

With 3 mm coil diameter, the length of the coil should be less than 3mm.

but it looked like all the cuts you were making were longer as you were winding it around something so thin.

While we are on Riechian stuff, thought you would find this interesting. You must be logged in to see this link.

The information in my video is wrong, sorry. Later results show that with 3mm inner diameter for the coil, it is best to have coil length of 5mm to 10mm.

If you use other inner diameter for the coil, the length should be the same or twice of the outer diameter of the coil.

Please use this instruction:

Yes, I had watched that video. You can see my comment there. Which is why testing cemenite is a requirement. If it fail the test, please destroy it. Orgone alter many things having hydrogen.

shakamuni01
Average Member

USA
213 Posts

Posted - February 17 2014 :  20:26:21  Show Profile Send shakamuni01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK I see the following instructions so I will shoot for a 5mm radius and 10mm length at three winds each-sound good? And to test it, I do the ice test right.... or make sure I don't lost mind:-).

I gotta admit it feels a bit hoaxy but I am always up for an experiment especially when it asks so little of me. If it works to I just tape the ceminite to my air filter on my car?

"Cut it to make coils between 5 to 10mm, or three
wind each. Make enough coils to fill 8 cm
diameter 5cm height. Correct direction of
winding is very important"
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - February 17 2014 :  21:23:05  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

OK I see the following instructions so I will shoot for a 5mm radius and 10mm length at three winds each-sound good? And to test it, I do the ice test right.... or make sure I don't lost mind:-).
Yes.

Make small one first, 7 cm diameter. Too big may make the car felt like rich mixture. But you will still felt the change.

Please post the picture of the coil before you mix it.

quote:

I gotta admit it feels a bit hoaxy but I am always up for an experiment especially when it asks so little of me. If it works to I just tape the ceminite to my air filter on my car?
No, it is better to tape it at fuel line or fuel tank.

It is better to place it far from the air conditioner compressor.

Do not put it under the driver's seat.

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2