International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Concept Ideas
 Human body is better negative source than earth
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - November 27 2013 :  01:38:32  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is something people rarely check. So I ask people to check and replicate. thanks.

I found that on my radiant charger, earth is much inferior than my own body or some gallon of water.

Test was done by connecting the negative or the positive side of radiant charger output to ground. The power source MUST BE battery.

For illustration for how insignifant the earth ground compare to human body, with analog volt meter, my radiant charger produce 75V without connected to anything (open). 80V when the output negative connected to the ground. 150V when the output negative connected to my own body.

I got the same phenomena when repeating the experiment with other radiant charger circuit, with digital voltmeter and with few gallons of water. The water do not connect the earth.

I hope someone can replicate. Thanks.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - December 03 2013 :  16:23:45  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just be sure of what you are saying - one output from a pulse motor connected to the human shows a reading of 150v?
Where do you take that reading from and what happens to the other output wire?
Go to Top of Page

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - December 03 2013 :  21:18:46  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not pulse motor, but I think I try it with my 3V stingo.

The output is connected to volt meter. You only need to ground / touch one of the output (does not matter which).

Try it with you have right now.

sucahyo
Average Member

Indonesia
246 Posts

Posted - December 03 2013 :  21:36:03  Show Profile  Visit sucahyo's Homepage Send sucahyo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is an example during charging I believe. Since stingo do not normally produce 12V. The load should be a broken battery. But this still show that touching the output can increase output power. Anyway, try it on your circuit.

Edited by - sucahyo on December 03 2013 21:37:52
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.39 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2