International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 Tesla Projects
 Tesla's "Self acting machine" a sterling engine?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ProfessorBean

USA
2 Posts

Posted - November 19 2013 :  14:38:11  Show Profile Send ProfessorBean a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've been studying all the information on the old inventors, i was wondering if any one has a sterling engine they would be willing to seal then add ports to charge the system with R134A refrigerant, the kind used in your car's A/C system, would this make the sterling engine operate from just ambient air temperature like tesla describes? if so this "self acting machine could gather the heat to expand the r134a from the slight points of friction and from the ambient medium. of course you could then attach the output from the sterling to some kind of generator, I'm fond of wind generator type roters and stators because they have to be balanced and a low bearing friction, plus at high RPMs capable of the sterling engine you can generate enough power to run your house, or a car on electricity, or even just use the old Ford 4 cylinder sterling motor plans and put a self acting sterling in a car and drive around extracting heat energy from the ambient medium! just some thoughts...

Storing energy is easy, the real trick is getting it all back....
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2