International Alternative Energy Center
International Alternative Energy Center
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forums
 2013 Pulse motor build off
 2013PMBO winners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 23 2013 :  23:43:21  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here are the winners of the PMBO 2013

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

marianek

USA
32 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  01:56:50  Show Profile Send marianek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Viva winners!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kudzu
Administrator

USA
1619 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  03:22:36  Show Profile Send Kudzu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulation's to All !

=========================================
I still think the only dumb questions are the one's you didn't ask ...
=========================================
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

urcoffeetastestoasty

Netherlands
148 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  07:16:52  Show Profile Send urcoffeetastestoasty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you and congratulations to all.
It was a lot of fun to be a part of the build off.

Go to Top of Page

netchecker007

Austria
132 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  11:05:39  Show Profile Send netchecker007 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
congratulations to all!
Go to Top of Page

Kultus

Australia
614 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  13:05:07  Show Profile  Visit Kultus's Homepage Send Kultus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well done everyone, hope you'all had fun :)

Never give up, it only takes one crazy Idea to go right, and your not so crazy any more - Kultus 2011

You must be logged in to see this link.
Facebook: You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Kryon

USA
54 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  13:13:59  Show Profile Send Kryon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to all the winners and to everyone who entered. And thanks to you guy's that made this competition possible. Great job!
Go to Top of Page

olddawgsrule
Advanced Member

USA
1433 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  16:29:32  Show Profile  Visit olddawgsrule's Homepage Send olddawgsrule a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to all that entered!
Of course the 'Two thumbs up' to the winners!

Old in age, not in mind, so
'Teach me something new'!

Go to Top of Page

49er
Administrator

USA
4418 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  16:42:08  Show Profile Send 49er a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations to all who entered,in my book your all winners.

Doug
The sky is not the limit...There are footprints on the MOON.
Your only as DUMB as where your standing.
No matter where you go there you are.
SKYPE doug.bennett49er
Go to Top of Page

Diadon

USA
4 Posts

Posted - October 24 2013 :  18:45:17  Show Profile Send Diadon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed being a part of this. Great job everyone and thanks again for the opportunity. I look forward to seeing what progresses from all of these pulse motors.
Energy is abundant, it merely needs to be convinced by force, to take form in our reality. An ever changing consciousness into thought, thought into action, action into form. Change is the true constant of the universe, how we move with change is how we shape our lives. Love to you all!
-Diadon
I guess we plug here ;-) You must be logged in to see this link.

Diadon G. Acs
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - October 26 2013 :  06:40:27  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well done Guys :)

There were some great entries.
Go to Top of Page

Luciano
Average Member

210 Posts

Posted - October 27 2013 :  17:05:40  Show Profile Send Luciano a Private Message  Reply with Quote
super.. congrats.. enjoyed taking part...
Go to Top of Page

TinMan
Advanced Member

4082 Posts

Posted - October 28 2013 :  04:31:17  Show Profile Send TinMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My pic for the 2013 PMBO

swim at 90 degrees to the current and gain speed in two directions

skype-thetinman.69
Go to Top of Page

IrishDave

Ireland
850 Posts

Posted - October 28 2013 :  07:12:52  Show Profile Send IrishDave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice pick TM.

I thought the stuff done on the reprap printers were in a class of their own. I have been following Firepinto on youtube since he made his printer and it just amazes me as to what they can do.
My pick would have been the pendulum arm. That is something I would like to replicate myself.
With so many great entries it must have been a tough decisions for the judges.
Go to Top of Page

mnsman
Average Member

USA
249 Posts

Posted - October 29 2013 :  13:05:42  Show Profile Send mnsman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TinMan

My pic for the 2013 PMBO

With so many great entries to choose from it must have been a difficult decision to make. I'm honored that you chose mine. Thank you Tinman. Looking forward to the next PMBO.
Go to Top of Page

cristian alba

6 Posts

Posted - November 08 2013 :  01:19:44  Show Profile  Visit cristian alba's Homepage Send cristian alba a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm Cristian Alba and congratulations to all of participation in the competition. I in equal measure thank the organizers and everyone who made this possible event that brought together people from all cardinal points of the world. I am Romanian and currently living in Spain.
I apologize for the absence after the contest, I apologize because I did not know I was winning, but I will say that my situation is complicated and must always run to work.
Honestly, I thought for a second that I will win and I was happy that I participated in this event technical world. So thanks again to all judges and contestants. Sorry for my English.
Best regards to all

Edited by - cristian alba on November 08 2013 01:23:43
Go to Top of Page

totoalas

Macao
168 Posts

Posted - December 11 2013 :  00:59:28  Show Profile Send totoalas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Xmas package arrived
Thanks Russ and tinman and zero and iaec forum
Merry xmas to all

Totoalas
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
International Alternative Energy Center © 2000-2009 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2